blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 15, 2024, 06:17:30 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2273058 Posts in 66760 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live Tournament Updates
| | |-+  DTD Deepstack £500 - Day 1: Interactive
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 ... 12 Go Down Print
Author Topic: DTD Deepstack £500 - Day 1: Interactive  (Read 38447 times)
NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

Enchantment? Enchantment!

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: August 22, 2008, 04:37:11 PM »

Mad Turk has some equally mad skillz but they're not serving him so far today. He fired every step of a board culminating with 3,000 on the river but was snap-called by Woodsey's . He's down to just a few thousand.

Djinn

I'm much bigger in real life

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 22, 2008, 04:41:40 PM »

You took a cab from Scandinavia to Nottingham?!?

gl snoopy!

Yes.  I was holidaying in Sweden discovering the joys of dog sledding in the ancient forests of Vålådalen nature reserve, when I received an urgent text from Homer saying that he'd booked me into the Holiday Inn, Nottingham and I'd better show up, or else.  I bid farewell to Donner, Blitzen, Prancer, Dancer er... Hellmuth, and the other one, gave them a parting treat and took my helicopter straight away to the Helipad in the Morley Hayes Hotel, Derbyshire. 

What of it?

Welcome back Jen.

How on earth do you know about Morley Hayes, & it's Heliipad? It's a Golf Course & Hotel, in Derbyshire, but how would YOU know trhat?

Once one acquires one's first helicopter, one learns the locations of such choice landing spots.  Obv

The_nun

http://www.organdonation.nhs.uk

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 22, 2008, 04:42:17 PM »

I wish I was on railing duties, Matt n dessy on same table, I am so missing out. GL you 2 plus the rest of Blondes.

Rookie (Rodney)

ISHIKAWAAAAAAAAA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: August 22, 2008, 04:43:38 PM »

Big change of fortunes for Wick at the expense of Chili. He raised to 200 and Maria re-raised to 600 with Richard Redmond and Rick calling. The flop came out A-J-x, Maria betting out with Rick raising and Richard folding. Maria made the call before calling a bet of 5,200 on the Queen turn. Both checked the 2 river, only for Rick to show a rivered set of deuces which had triumphed over Maria's A-K.

mbsfn to be Rick Trigg

QFT, sick fk.

HI HELEN!
Horneris
#5 BH

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 22, 2008, 04:44:05 PM »

Good Luck to all Blondes playing but obv mostly to the following:

Dave "LeKnave" Jones

Tom "Hatthehole" Middleton

Rick "The Claimer" Trigg

ChipRich

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 22, 2008, 04:48:18 PM »

Good Luck to all Blondes playing but obv mostly to the following:

Dave "LeKnave" Jones

Tom "Hatthehole" Middleton

Rick "The Claimer" Trigg

+1.

googogogoogogogogooooofkin go.

Djinn

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 22, 2008, 04:48:28 PM »

Here's El Blondie wearing an uncharacteristic salmony hoody.  I recognise this particular hoody, incidentally, as being on sale in the WSOP gift shop this summer.  There are probably hundreds of poker players with this exact same one floating around - or in one of their other items of clothing which seemed to feature mainly Gothic-style writing, the word 'PLAYER', fire, skulls, dice and rhinestones.  I actually own one of these, but only because it didn't fit its original buyer Smiley

Early doors he got away from a flopped set of Jacks (flopped by Daniel Ball) on the turn, but only after being raised to 1k on a flop and paying for the seemingly-unhelpful on the turn.  He's still in.

NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 22, 2008, 04:49:20 PM »

More non-good Chris Bruce news, he's just had A-A cracked by J-8. NOt looking like his day.

Djinn

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 22, 2008, 04:55:58 PM »

More non-good Chris Bruce news, he's just had A-A cracked by J-8. NOt looking like his day.

But just look how happy he was before it all went wrong... he even won a pot earlier with vs. the of Robert Spencer.  He'd called button Spencer's raise to 1,500 on a flop of and they checked down the further and without further stabs at the pot.  He was happy then, too, announcing, "I won a pot of more than a hundred!" and even dancing just a tiny bit.  There's still time...

NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 22, 2008, 04:56:41 PM »

Alan Vinnicombe is out, he was holding two spades in the big blind on a board, except that the early position limper had ...

NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 22, 2008, 05:01:37 PM »

Players are now on a 20 minute break, DTD providing us with a full chip count. Smiley

Djinn

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 22, 2008, 05:01:51 PM »

Back to Simon Nowab, who's down to 8,350.  "You missed him going on tilt and losing his chips," said Peter Charalambous.  "You're off tilt now," he added in Simon's direction.  "I was never on tilt," replied a blithe Nowab, while simultaneously firing up a laptop and limp-calling a raise under the gun. 

Of course you weren't.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 22, 2008, 05:04:59 PM »

You took a cab from Scandinavia to Nottingham?!?

gl snoopy!

Yes.  I was holidaying in Sweden discovering the joys of dog sledding in the ancient forests of Vålådalen nature reserve, when I received an urgent text from Homer saying that he'd booked me into the Holiday Inn, Nottingham and I'd better show up, or else.  I bid farewell to Donner, Blitzen, Prancer, Dancer er... Hellmuth, and the other one, gave them a parting treat and took my helicopter straight away to the Helipad in the Morley Hayes Hotel, Derbyshire. 

What of it?

Welcome back Jen.

How on earth do you know about Morley Hayes, & it's Heliipad? It's a Golf Course & Hotel, in Derbyshire, but how would YOU know trhat?

Once one acquires one's first helicopter, one learns the locations of such choice landing spots.  Obv

One has not got a proper car, or learned how to park that without bumping it yet, so that helicopter kite don't fly Mrs Merton.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 22, 2008, 05:06:20 PM »

At least she knows how to work her phone

I bet when Hugh Hefner dies, you won't hear anyone say, "He's in a better place."
danafish

banjos!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #44 on: August 22, 2008, 05:08:24 PM »

Here's El Blondie wearing an uncharacteristic salmony hoody.  I recognise this particular hoody, incidentally, as being on sale in the WSOP gift shop this summer.  There are probably hundreds of poker players with this exact same one floating around - or in one of their other items of clothing which seemed to feature mainly Gothic-style writing, the word 'PLAYER', fire, skulls, dice and rhinestones.  I actually own one of these, but only because it didn't fit its original buyer Smiley

Early doors he got away from a flopped set of Jacks (flopped by Daniel Ball) on the turn, but only after being raised to 1k on a flop and paying for the seemingly-unhelpful on the turn.  He's still in.

Here is the offending article as modelled by my guitar (I'm a bit too fat for it, plus I fished it out of the laundry so it smells a bit funny). Oh, for shame.

Click to see full-size image.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 ... 12 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: