blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 07:15:09 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272576 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Internet Poker
| | |-+  Online Tournament Staking
| | | |-+  ignore
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Down Print
Author Topic: ignore  (Read 11335 times)
brummieboy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: September 04, 2008, 01:36:33 PM »

harsh on the posters interested, free stakage offered by the culprit into a tourney of their choice IMO

Especially as Brummie has deleted his request, so he gets nowt Smiley

Not even a T-Shirt?
Horneris
#5 BH

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 04, 2008, 02:01:24 PM »

This just wasn't funny (the major crime afaic) and only served to inconvience some good folks.

I dunno Tank, I found it pretty amusing, and knowing Girgy, Claw and Graham as i do a little bit, i very much doubt they havent seen the slightly funny side.

I'd just like to say:

[X] Major apologies to all offended

[  ] This apology applies to Girgy85

[X] V Happy to hear Kin saying that if im going down LeKnave is going down with me

sledge13

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 04, 2008, 02:05:48 PM »

This just wasn't funny (the major crime afaic) and only served to inconvience some good folks.

I dunno Tank, I found it pretty amusing, and knowing Girgy, Claw and Graham as i do a little bit, i very much doubt they havent seen the slightly funny side.

I'd just like to say:

[X] V Happy to hear Kin saying that if im going down LeKnave is going down with me

Yes but wheres your wonga! 
thetank

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 04, 2008, 02:06:30 PM »

Graham's gone blind ffs

Less talking more staking (imo) 

For super fun to exist, well defined parameters must exist for the super fun to exist within.
Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 04, 2008, 02:08:29 PM »

knowing Girgy, Claw and Graham as i do a little bit, i very much doubt they havent seen the slightly funny side.

dunno - I've had a look but that funny side is pretty elusive!

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
Graham C

Moo

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 04, 2008, 03:01:15 PM »

knowing Girgy, Claw and Graham as i do a little bit, i very much doubt they havent seen the slightly funny side.

dunno - I've had a look but that funny side is pretty elusive!

lets milk it some more Wink

matt674

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 04, 2008, 06:29:10 PM »

I would love an opportunity like this.  I really want to concentrate and improve on my MTT game, looking to make a consistent profit rather than just playing for fun, I think the best way for me to do this would be through something like this - I'm not one for books etc, but consider that under guidance from a player such as yourself with the opportunity to discuss and analyse plays, my game could improve immensely. Being staked would also improve my discipline (lack of which is one of my weaknesses).

So that's what I would get out of it.  As to what I would bring, I believe I have a solid game to act as a foundation to build upon, but I am very open to advice and constructive criticism, and I am confident that once we get going I would turn a profit for you.  I would also be willing to change my name to 'leknave's bitch' Cheesy

I would be available to play most evenings.  I have my daughter with me on a week on/week off basis so would only be able to play from 8.30pm onwards on those weeks (after she has gone to bed) but from 7pm onwards on alternate weeks.

I think that's most of it covered, but happy to provide any further information.  Oh, I am also young(ish) Grin

aye, if she ever met up with someone who knew what they were talking about when it came to poker there'd be no stopping her!! Cheesy

but I am very open to advice and constructive criticism,

Quoted - because i know one day i'm going to need to refer back to it...........

sponsored by Fyffes
Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 04, 2008, 06:33:19 PM »

aye, if she ever met up with someone who knew what they were talking about when it came to poker there'd be no stopping her!! Cheesy

do you know someone? Cheesy

Quoted - because i know one day i'm going to need to refer back to it...........

doesn't count unless said person is paying the buy-in!

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
thetank

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 04, 2008, 06:54:27 PM »

I just twigged how sucky a deal 50:50 after stake back for one MTT is for the staker.

Doh... feel silly now.

Ignore all posts by me on this fred. 'pologies to Horneris for trying to stoke the flame.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2008, 07:52:11 PM by thetank » Logged

For super fun to exist, well defined parameters must exist for the super fun to exist within.
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #39 on: September 04, 2008, 07:46:13 PM »

I'd just like to say:

made me lol

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
Girgy85

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 05, 2008, 12:11:43 AM »

I'd just like to say:

Ban him!!

P.s if anybody wants to stake me in the Aussie Millions then PM me. Im your man and as ive worked out the Aussie game i think i have a huge HUGE advantage in the tourney! TY

Best poster Girgy IMO - Mantis

Girgy is my new hero! - Evilpie

Think Girgy has shown the best leopard instincts in this thread and would prob survive best in the wild. Eye of the tiger that fella - Mantis

Girgy is a m'fkn machine - Daveshoelace
Josedinho

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 05, 2008, 07:51:58 AM »

[X] Aftermath of prank funnier than prank
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #42 on: September 05, 2008, 07:52:53 AM »

• Aftermath of prank funnier than prank
[ ] Jose has finally figured out how to [X] something properly Wink

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
Josedinho

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 05, 2008, 11:28:26 AM »

• Aftermath of prank funnier than prank
[ ] Jose has finally figured out how to [X] something properly Wink

To be fair that's the first one i did wrong. Edited almost instantly.
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: