blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 11:59:19 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272539 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Internet Poker
| | |-+  Online Tournament Staking
| | | |-+  ignore
Pages: [1] 2 3 Go Down Print
Author Topic: ignore  (Read 11329 times)
LeKnave

the end of days...

View Profile
« on: September 04, 2008, 05:58:16 AM »

Apologies sent to all.

[  ] horneris isnt a tool
« Last Edit: September 04, 2008, 12:36:15 PM by LeKnave » Logged
Girgy85

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2008, 07:18:22 AM »

Me please.

I am looking to improve my game and would like to learn from somebody i know and that can pass on some pointers to improve my online game. Watching cardrunners and discussing stratergy would help me in the few soft spots in my game. As i am currently in Australia and with the time difference and as i work nights i could play throught the morning not a problem. I would be able to play 4 days a week and i will give it 100% dedication.

I think you should stake me because, i think i have the potential to further my online game with some guidence and tuition.

If i am not successful then good luck to who ever is and yourself Dave.

Cheers.

Best poster Girgy IMO - Mantis

Girgy is my new hero! - Evilpie

Think Girgy has shown the best leopard instincts in this thread and would prob survive best in the wild. Eye of the tiger that fella - Mantis

Girgy is a m'fkn machine - Daveshoelace
Graham C

Moo

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2008, 09:21:24 AM »

I'm 100% concentrating on my mtt game from now on as all my slight increases in bankroll have only ever come from tournaments.   I think I have the basics of a solid game and finish ITM plenty of times but something is keeping me from making more final tables and I'm sure it's something a good mtt player such as your good self could spot fairly quickly and make a real difference to my game.

I play most nights but could commit to 4 nights, with others at short notice, usually from about 7:30pm till finished.  Late nights aren't a problem as I can always have a late morning in.

Why should you stake me?  Like Girgy85, I'm a fairly solid player that will improve with some assistance along the way.

Good luck Smiley

Acidmouse

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2008, 09:46:24 AM »

I would be tempted Dave but I would only be looking to play one solid night a week. Not sure if that suits your needs, good luck in getting a good apprentice tho.
Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2008, 09:49:07 AM »

I would love an opportunity like this.  I really want to concentrate and improve on my MTT game, looking to make a consistent profit rather than just playing for fun, I think the best way for me to do this would be through something like this - I'm not one for books etc, but consider that under guidance from a player such as yourself with the opportunity to discuss and analyse plays, my game could improve immensely. Being staked would also improve my discipline (lack of which is one of my weaknesses).

So that's what I would get out of it.  As to what I would bring, I believe I have a solid game to act as a foundation to build upon, but I am very open to advice and constructive criticism, and I am confident that once we get going I would turn a profit for you.  I would also be willing to change my name to 'leknave's bitch' Cheesy

I would be available to play most evenings.  I have my daughter with me on a week on/week off basis so would only be able to play from 8.30pm onwards on those weeks (after she has gone to bed) but from 7pm onwards on alternate weeks.

I think that's most of it covered, but happy to provide any further information.  Oh, I am also young(ish) Grin

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
AndrewT
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2008, 10:14:36 AM »

I would also be willing to change my name to 'leknave's bitch' Cheesy

Winner LDO.
The_nun

http://www.organdonation.nhs.uk

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2008, 12:35:12 PM »

It's officail then, I'm too old.

[   ] Life begins at forty.

[ x ] Life as a poker player ends at 40

action man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2008, 12:36:05 PM »

gl with this dave
LeKnave

the end of days...

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2008, 12:36:46 PM »

gl with this dave

gtfo
Rookie (Rodney)

ISHIKAWAAAAAAAAA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2008, 12:39:13 PM »

HI HELEN!
Acidmouse

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2008, 12:44:06 PM »

Ban Brent imo.
LeKnave

the end of days...

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2008, 12:47:48 PM »

Ban Brent imo.

qft.  get him banned. people took the time to write out proposals and its v unfair that they had no chance of getting anything for doing so.

Colchester Kev

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 04, 2008, 12:52:13 PM »

shakes head and worries that previous requests asking you guys to not use each others accounts has been ignored yet again.

Dont say you havent all been warned before ... funny it may be to some, but not when it causes other blonde members to waste their time just so you boys can have a giggle.

It has to stop now. the next case of this will result in your posting privileges being withdrawn.

Sleep don't visit, so I choke on sun
And the days blur into one
And the backs of my eyes hum with things I've never done

http://colchesterkev.wordpress.com/

kevshep2010@hotmail.co.uk
Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 04, 2008, 12:52:49 PM »

I'll still be your bitch if you want

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
brummieboy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: September 04, 2008, 12:53:26 PM »

Is Horneris playing football at BB7. I do hope so.

Pages: [1] 2 3 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: