blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 11:56:50 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live poker
| | |-+  Live Tournament Staking
| | | |-+  2009 Aussie Millions - $1100 NLHE Opening Event (2 day)
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: 2009 Aussie Millions - $1100 NLHE Opening Event (2 day)  (Read 3028 times)
Girgy85

View Profile
« on: September 18, 2008, 08:23:31 AM »

The Event

$1000 + $100 2009 Aussie Millions Opening Event (2 day)

http://www.aussiemillions.com.au/schedule/

The Stake

I am looking for a backer(s) that are willing to stake me for the full amount of AUS$1100 for a 70% - 30% in the backer(s) favour plus stake back.

My Game

I am mainly a live player and i would say i have a pretty tight game. And i play better with other peoples money! I have played a few DTD 300 events and made the second day in one finishing around 25th after an unlucky exit.

I would like the opportunity to play an Aussie Millions event whilst i am over here in Australia and cant really afford to buy in and also pay for flights and accommodation etc. So if anybody is intrested in giving me a shot at a big event then let me know. The event is 122 days away (I think you can register for the events online from October 1st) and the reason i am asking this early is so if i do get any intrest then i can book some accommodation and flights in advance as it will be really hard to get anywhere in Melbourne nearer the time. I will pay for my own flights, accommodation and anything else that i have to pay for to get myself to the Venue.

If anybody out there is willing to take a chance on me then let me know.

Cheers

Girgy85

« Last Edit: September 18, 2008, 07:28:59 PM by Girgy85 » Logged

Best poster Girgy IMO - Mantis

Girgy is my new hero! - Evilpie

Think Girgy has shown the best leopard instincts in this thread and would prob survive best in the wild. Eye of the tiger that fella - Mantis

Girgy is a m'fkn machine - Daveshoelace
Girgy85

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2008, 06:50:28 AM »

Looking to sell 10 $110 slices for 7% share in any profits gained in the tournament.

Think Girgy has shown the best leopard instincts in this thread and would prob survive best in the wild. Eye of the tiger that fella - Mantis

action man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2008, 03:23:27 PM »

what do you think your main edge will be in this tourney?
Girgy85

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2008, 05:49:00 PM »

I think i am a decent live NLHE player and would like a chance to play a decent tourney while im out here in Australia. I would not say id be the best player in this comp and i dont think i would be the worst! I dont think my edge is that great but i will be giving it 100% and hoping to go deep!

Horneris
#5 BH

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2008, 09:01:45 PM »

Bump.

Come on Girgy!!! Sell yourself more imo.

Girgy85

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2008, 05:49:46 AM »

Bump.

Come on Girgy!!! Sell yourself more imo.

Come on Horneris start the ball rolling!! If you comit to this then they will all follow your judgement!! It will be like a snowball effect.

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: