blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 05:27:16 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272597 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Mobile phone ringtones
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Mobile phone ringtones  (Read 7096 times)
sovietsong

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 26, 2008, 06:25:23 PM »

I normally have my phone on vibrate however at the moment have

quite embarrasing when i forget to turn phone on silent when out in public but i love the song, its also the song that wakes me up in the morning!

Does anybody have alarm clocks or watches these days...que (is this the correct que or should i have said queue) red and tikay...

In the category of Funniest Poster I nominate sovietsong. - mantis 21/12/2012
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 26, 2008, 06:36:47 PM »

A phone is for telephone calls.

A watch is for telling the time.

An alam clock is to wake someone up.

We need all these things.

'Phones are tools, not toys. In my case, it's a heap of poo, but it's still a tool.

If I want to listen to music, I'll turn on my radio. And, more importantly, not inflict "my" music on everyone within earshot.

Someone at the Table in Luton the other night had some of those daft singing ring-tones, it rang every 5 minutes, & we all had to endure his bloody muusic. Meanwhile, he sat there like a big kid, chest puffed out, "listen, I've got a ring-tone" sorta thing. And an extremely small willie, I'd hazard a guess.

And, in this case, it's "cue".......

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
PocketLady
Northampton Nuts

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 26, 2008, 06:37:26 PM »

I always wondered what sort of ringtone a Skoda driver would have....

Sadly I did used to drive a Skoda.  Not sure quite why I'm disclosing that on a public forum but anyway...IT WAS MY FIRST CAR GOD DAMNIT!! At the moment I have The Kooks as my ringtone, but it's not a shitty one it's the actual song.

sovietsong

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 26, 2008, 06:41:58 PM »

'Phones are tools, not toys. In my case, it's a heap of poo, but it's still a tool.

If I want to listen to music, I'll turn on my radio. And, more importantly, not inflict "my" music on everyone within earshot.

Someone at the Table in Luton the other night had some of those daft singing ring-tones, it rang every 5 minutes, & we all had to endure his bloody muusic. Meanwhile, he sat there like a big kid, chest puffed out, "listen, I've got a ring-tone" sorta thing. And an extremely small willie, I'd hazard a guess.

A fair point well made, I'm going to start wearing my watch again and change my ring tone to normal ring ring.  TY for the english tip! 

Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 26, 2008, 06:44:07 PM »

Does anybody have alarm clocks or watches these days...que (is this the correct que or should i have said queue) red and tikay...

no - i have a mobile phone Smiley

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
sovietsong

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 26, 2008, 06:46:09 PM »

phones are for talking, next you'll be wearing a shoe for a hat...i've been educated!

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 26, 2008, 06:46:21 PM »

A fair point well made, I'm going to start wearing my watch again and change my ring tone to normal ring ring.  TY for the english tip! 

I truly & deeply love you.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 26, 2008, 06:47:12 PM »

phones are for talking, next you'll be wearing a shoe for a hat...i've been educated!

That's the way, good man you.

Kids & girlies eh?

sovietsong

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 26, 2008, 06:47:22 PM »

Your You're like the grandad I never had

Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 26, 2008, 06:48:18 PM »

I lied actually - I do have a watch and an alarm clock.  I just use neither.

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 26, 2008, 06:50:12 PM »

I no longer love you. That's it, finished, end of.

sovietsong

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 26, 2008, 06:53:42 PM »

I no longer love you. That's it, finished, end of.

If i put up a picture of my pocket watch will you forgive me and maybe one day learn to love me again?

Tractor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: September 26, 2008, 06:55:29 PM »

A pocket watch is for telling the time.

An wind up alam clock is to wake someone up.

If I want to listen to music, I'll turn on my gramaphone. And, more importantly, not inflict "my" music on everyone within earshot.

My ring tone is chase & status - pieces, at the moment.

Can i please ask where most of you purchase your crack from?

Dapper Street Menswear
sovietsong

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 26, 2008, 07:00:08 PM »

the intro bit or the 'take me away' bit?

Tractor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: September 26, 2008, 07:03:24 PM »

This one.

Can i please ask where most of you purchase your crack from?

Dapper Street Menswear
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: