blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 01, 2024, 05:55:33 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272635 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16721 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Can we see you sneaking out..... Can we see you sneaking out
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Can we see you sneaking out..... Can we see you sneaking out  (Read 1177 times)
Xpressman

NEW ADVENTURE..... WITH THE GILLS !!

View Profile
« on: October 07, 2008, 11:11:23 PM »

Just got back from Peterborough, After a superb 1- 0 victory for the Daggers in the JPT.

They might have beat Leeds 2-0 , but the first team went down to a "pub team from essex" tonight.

Well Done Dagenham,

BRING ON THE NEXT TEAM IN THE QUARTER FINALS,

Chompy seen sneaking out before the final whistle, LOL LOL

Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2008, 11:23:04 PM »

Yes yes, happy days for the League 2 feeder club. Enjoy your moment, meanwhile we'll be playing Tottenham in the Championship next season while you're on the road at Rochdale.
We were ordinary tonight, Charlie Lee out of position, that cost us the goal. Boydy, Mackail and Batt were all quiet. Very rare we fail to score. FFS. Plus the linesman was a 12th man for you second half.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
Xpressman

NEW ADVENTURE..... WITH THE GILLS !!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2008, 11:37:48 PM »

True you were not at your best tonight, but i got to enjoy the moment........Thought the left back Williams was really poor , is he a regular ?

Any way you will have to play better than that to play Spurs in the Championship LOL

Thought the Daggers seemed more up for it this season , so there recent results have been good.

So tonights result is pleasing for a small team like ours.

Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2008, 11:47:34 PM »

Tom Williams is basically a bit of a gobshite. This is his third stint with us I think and he's been around in between times.
He's fine when he's fired up but, back in the bad old Fry days, he was the one always moaning at his team-mates. The bigger the occasion the better he plays imo. First half tonight he was fine but not good second half.
None of our boys played well though. Russell Martin was ordinary, Morgan fine, Coutts nothing like the force he's been. You caught us on a good night.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
Pelham Boy

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2008, 08:41:21 PM »

4-0 down at ht. 

"The boy Gedge has written some of the best love songs of the Rock 'n' Roll Era. You may dispute this, but I'm right and you're wrong!" John Peel.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: