blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 05:32:43 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272597 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Spurs
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 ... 16 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Spurs  (Read 21497 times)
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: October 19, 2008, 06:04:31 PM »

11 mins injury time, match held up for 1 min 30 for dawson sending off.... ref blows for ft 101mins exactly. hows that?

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
TheChipPrince

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 19, 2008, 06:05:57 PM »

Andy Dawson will be on the phone to his bro tonight, ''we're 15 points ahead of you, na na na na na''!!

The harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph.

RIP- TheChipPrince - $17,165
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 19, 2008, 06:57:28 PM »

Juande Ramos in all his fury was caught driving home on the motorway doing 126mph when a police officer pulled him over. Being a Stoke fan and in good spirits he told Ramos to be on his way and he would let him off without a ticket. Ramos declined the policeman's offer stating he could do with the three point

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
Colchester Kev

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 19, 2008, 07:01:38 PM »

Spurs have got British Rail in to do the stadium announcements ... they have plenty of experience announcing "Points Failures"

Sleep don't visit, so I choke on sun
And the days blur into one
And the backs of my eyes hum with things I've never done

http://colchesterkev.wordpress.com/

kevshep2010@hotmail.co.uk
Flea

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 19, 2008, 08:29:08 PM »

Tony Pulis - "I hope they stick with their manager, I hate to see managers sacked".

In other words, He's fkin awful and with him in charge that's one team guaranteed to be below us at the end of the season.

Opposition managers calling for you not to be sacked are surely a hint it's time to give it up lol

"Am I out yet??"

Poker aliases: PStars - Flea71 Virgin - Flea71 Blonde - Flea Sky - Flea Betfair - flea71 WHill - And170570
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: October 19, 2008, 08:34:33 PM »

Les Dawson will be on the phone to his bro tonight, ''we're 15 points ahead of you, na na na na na''!!

FYP

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
Rooky9

TheAuditor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: October 19, 2008, 09:59:15 PM »

4 key decisions and the red only got one wrong for me - and that was in favour of spurs.
I like pulis hoping tottenhams form improves. He must be confident.

Maxriddles

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 19, 2008, 10:25:59 PM »

Call me mad but I really think Spurs will finish in the top four next season, I'm not sure if they'll manage to get one of the automatic promotion places though.

Graham C

Moo

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 19, 2008, 10:27:19 PM »

Call me mad but I really think Spurs will finish in the top four next season, I'm not sure if they'll manage to get one of the automatic promotion places though.

Acidmouse

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 19, 2008, 10:30:38 PM »

Hutton is a key player back for you, Spurs need less fannys like Modric right now. It's still strange to me that Spurs only play 1 upfront against the divisions worst team.
Robert HM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: October 19, 2008, 11:35:42 PM »

-

http://www.rooms-direct.co.uk - If you need some furniture, give Shogun a shout, he can do you some discount for Blonde Poker forum members..
ShatnerPants

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 20, 2008, 12:04:23 AM »

I'm an Arsenal fan

I've hated the yids ( inflammatory terminology intended, but with historical usage deliberately used for historical purposes only ) since I was a kid.

But this is beyond the pale.  It's beyond pathetic.

And it's not what I want to see.  We need a 'Spurs side with enough about them to take points off the mid tablers.  So when we beat them, there is a reasonable amount of pride.

But now we're on a hiding to nothing.  Everyone can beat 'Spurs, so we should too.  and if we don't, it makes us look bad.

This time last year 'Spurs could play a bit of football, but they had no stamina, and no shape.

Ramos made them fitter in a matter of weeks, and gave them the shape to use their skills, but with a defensive bite hitherto not seen.  And helped them win a cup.

Ok, so they've lost the front line, but a) Bent isn't that bad, and has managed a few , and b) Berbatov was never a great defender anyway.  So why the TOTAL collapse.

Ramos is good enough.  Individually the players are good enough.  When Jol first joined he showed similar promise, but it all went tits up for him as well.

Please don't sack Ramos.  Maybe the problem is higher up.
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #42 on: October 20, 2008, 09:04:22 AM »

I'm an Arsenal fan

I've hated the yids ( inflammatory terminology intended, but with historical usage deliberately used for historical purposes only ) since I was a kid.

But this is beyond the pale.  It's beyond pathetic.

And it's not what I want to see.  We need a 'Spurs side with enough about them to take points off the mid tablers.  So when we beat them, there is a reasonable amount of pride.

But now we're on a hiding to nothing.  Everyone can beat 'Spurs, so we should too.  and if we don't, it makes us look bad.

This time last year 'Spurs could play a bit of football, but they had no stamina, and no shape.

Ramos made them fitter in a matter of weeks, and gave them the shape to use their skills, but with a defensive bite hitherto not seen.  And helped them win a cup.

Ok, so they've lost the front line, but a) Bent isn't that bad, and has managed a few , and b) Berbatov was never a great defender anyway.  So why the TOTAL collapse.

Ramos is good enough.  Individually the players are good enough.  When Jol first joined he showed similar promise, but it all went tits up for him as well.

Please don't sack Ramos.  Maybe the problem is higher up.

Spurs to take points from Arsenal and Liverpool in their two next league games.

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
Josedinho

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 20, 2008, 10:37:04 AM »

People keep saying "Spurs have the players, they're just not performing".
I don't think they have the players.
Back 4 is fine.
They have a worse keeper than last season and spent a load of money getting him.
Modric is shocking. Might be good in a good team but he's not one for a battle. Should have bought Kranjcar instead.
Zokora is poor, Lennon is quick but can't do alot with the ball. Bentley will be good but people is getting played all over the place.
Jenas looks like he knows how bad everyone is and wants to do it all on his own.
Bent and Pavlyuchenko (googled spelling) can't play together? 1. they should be able to 2. why buy him if he's too similar, Kevin Doyle would have been a better bet.
I think they're going down but at best they'll survive and lose all the money made from Berbatov and Keane in January.
bolt pp

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 20, 2008, 10:39:07 AM »

Ramos: "I speak to the chairman when he permits us to speak - he's a very busy person and i dont know when it will be possible to speak".

I suppose it's better than a vote of confidence Roll Eyes
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 ... 16 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: