blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 08:15:52 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live Tournament Updates
| | |-+  2nd CHANCE TOURNY MONTE CARLO
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 Go Down Print
Author Topic: 2nd CHANCE TOURNY MONTE CARLO  (Read 21116 times)
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: November 23, 2005, 02:22:53 PM »

But Ken Lennard is even more tetchy than me presumably, as John Juanda's Full House dumps him out of the comp, so five left now. Definitely!

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Djinn

I'm much bigger in real life

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 23, 2005, 02:23:18 PM »

Hi thefog - Much better, sneaked some croissants out of the breakfast room today...

The blinds started at 10k - 20k, 3k ante today, and I don't think they've gone up - Tikay - hear any increase?   The idea is that they're definitely done by the time the Finalists Proper head on over (5pm MC time, 4pm UK time).  But the way these things tend to go, you never really know. Pre-dinner, that's a nice, vague guess.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 23, 2005, 02:25:54 PM »

Adding to Jen's answer - weird this, talking to each other via Forum when we are 20 yards apart! - the levels are, I believe, 30 minutes. And Dave Ulliott is doing OK, sitting very quiet in bioth senses of the word, certainly by his standards.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
23spades

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 23, 2005, 02:27:45 PM »

Cheesy  hi tony nice to see the "fish" still in lol,any chance you writing something good about me on here about how i done his head in in wallsall just to show some real fish thanx m8  p.s see you at the masters m8
23spades

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 23, 2005, 02:31:40 PM »

james fisher
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 23, 2005, 02:32:24 PM »

23 spades - ex Amateur Boxer James Fisher, if I'm not mistaken, did indeed take Devilfish, & plenty of others, apart in the Midland Masters 2 years ago. A phenonomal performance by the lad who demolishes Final Tables in Cardiff & Swansea on a regular basis, I'm told. He has fingers thicker than my forearms, but is a gentle giant, & I like him a lot. I'd like him more if he were not Welsh.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 23, 2005, 02:34:41 PM »

sealey_son - sorry, but I've had to delete your last post. We are short of Moderators today, & I am flat out busy here, so no time to explain, but I'll explain later. Sorry mate, no offence intended, but you can't do that on blonde.

Sealey_son

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 23, 2005, 02:35:01 PM »

tikay my dad was telling me tht it was hard to get anything to eat because evry body speaks french  Cheesy
Sealey_son

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 23, 2005, 02:37:17 PM »

sry tikay didnt know just saw it last night because i bet united to beat villareal and just happened to see pauls name at poker
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 23, 2005, 02:39:34 PM »

Yes, and the French are very rude, and I DO mean rude, but it's still a beautiful place.

Now, Jen spoke earlier about the lighting rig for the TV table, this gives you some idea of it, & also the grandeur of the room. This is one of EIGHT such rooms in this building.

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: November 23, 2005, 03:27:59 PM by Ironside » Logged

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 23, 2005, 02:41:09 PM »

sry tikay didnt know just saw it last night because i bet united to beat villareal and just happened to see pauls name at poker

No problem sealey_son, I know you intended no offence.

23spades

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: November 23, 2005, 02:41:43 PM »

ty tony your a star ,,and i would like you even more if you were.......yes you guessed it "A SHEEP"ty tony and jen for your updates,,i fancy aj to get the result i think hes due.p.s see you saturday m8
Sealey_son

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: November 23, 2005, 02:41:59 PM »

looks expensive lol
Djinn

I'm much bigger in real life

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: November 23, 2005, 02:44:01 PM »

The Devilfish has claimed two smallish pots in a row with preflop raises, the second one (and all-in) dwelt about rather seriously by Antonio and then given to him.

A 75,000 raise of John Juanda's was just picked up by the Magician with an all-in preflop re-raise, too.  That's it for the action.  But the other Finalists are making an appearance - I spotted ActionJack, Marc Goodwin and Kenna James sidling up to the ring.

Kenna James incidentally is sporting the same colour (pillarbox red) shirt as fellow American Jesse Jones, albeit with a fab black cowboy hat (pic if you can!!).  They are sure to stand out on their respective tables.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: November 23, 2005, 02:46:44 PM »

Very little see-able action at the Final Table, Raise, Dwelll, Pass, Raise, Dwell, pass, rinse repeat.

So here's a view out of the window by which I sit. That blue stuff is the sea, The Mediterranean I think.

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: November 23, 2005, 03:29:31 PM by Ironside » Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: