blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 07:02:08 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live Tournament Updates
| | |-+  2nd CHANCE TOURNY MONTE CARLO
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 Go Down Print
Author Topic: 2nd CHANCE TOURNY MONTE CARLO  (Read 21127 times)
Sealey_son

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: November 23, 2005, 02:00:55 PM »

are these the only people left in this tourny?
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 23, 2005, 02:02:17 PM »

We are in the Salon Prive, but it's about the size of a football-field, & is cathedral like in height & immensity.

They do Punto Banco here, & here are the table limits, in case you fancy a little wager.....

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: November 23, 2005, 03:25:14 PM by Ironside » Logged

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Djinn

I'm much bigger in real life

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 23, 2005, 02:03:38 PM »

The acoustics in this salle prive are very odd - I'm sat 20 feet from the table and can't hear a word of what the players are saying to one another, although they're clearly finding the banter hilarious.  Shame.  Something about cavernous, gilded, columned, frescoed grandeur which sucks up conversation...

Djinn

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 23, 2005, 02:05:20 PM »

Yes, Sealey, this is the final of the Golden Ticket Consolation tourney.  The winner heads straight into the Final Proper, at a big chip disadvantage, but guaranteed $100,000.

Sealey_son

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 23, 2005, 02:06:08 PM »

ty was jus wonderin weather my dad was still in
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 23, 2005, 02:07:02 PM »

Yres, just 6 guys left here, Lennard (who was the guuy that busted DC's  AA with AJ), Juanda (surely THE nicest world class poker player who ever lived),Antonio Esfandiari (loud & extrovert), Ramdin (shy & reserved), and Jesse Jones, who done so well to come back from illness. Oh, & Boy Band Ulliott.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 23, 2005, 02:09:10 PM »

Ramdin moves in with Storakers exit hand - K-7 - & goes the same way - OUT - when Antonio calls him with a Rag A which holds up. 5 left.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 23, 2005, 02:10:54 PM »

I am sorry Sealey, but your Dad is out too. But be proud of him - VERY proud - because he's a great, great, player, & we all like & respect him loads. He talks about you all the time, you know.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 23, 2005, 02:12:53 PM »

CORRECTION - Ramdin HIT his K, & is NOT OUT. I apologise for that incorrect info, our monitor is very poor quality, & I had a misread.....

Sealey_son

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 23, 2005, 02:14:06 PM »

lol the few good things or the millions of bad ones ( and yes were all very proud of him and of paul who is his business partner
they are nearly ready to open their new website and playsite when they get back)
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 23, 2005, 02:15:42 PM »

But now we have sensation, as Ramdin gets a 10 minute penalty. He showed his hand when passing, with peeps still to act behind him, & Savage was on him in a flash - faiir play, let's start imposing penalties & clean poker up!

Djinn

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 23, 2005, 02:18:02 PM »

That same Ramdin-penalising hand saw Jesse Jones double up with pocket 10s against John Juanda's K 10.  The board came 7 5 4 7 5 and Jesse is up to (approximately) 210,000.  Sorry for absence of suits, and therefore absence of marvellous little cards but I can't see the table and there's no monitor in my room. 

NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

Enchantment? Enchantment!

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 23, 2005, 02:18:40 PM »

Yes, Sealey, this is the final of the Golden Ticket Consolation tourney.  The winner heads straight into the Final Proper, at a big chip disadvantage, but guaranteed $100,000.

Hey Jen, hope you're feeling better today. Smiley

Any idea what the blinds are now and what time they plan to finish this table?

thefog
Probation

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 23, 2005, 02:18:48 PM »

Hi tikay, great great site, how is devil fish getting on?

Thx
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 23, 2005, 02:20:38 PM »

And with Ramdin banished to a little chair 20 feet away from the table, the players seem to be playing faster, gobbling up Ramdin's blinds which are freely available. It's a shame for Ramdin, but I agree with Matt Savage's decisaion, unless TD's make a stand, poker will continue it's downward spiral into anarchy & intolerable & unacceptable behaviour. Lecture over, tikay tetchy today.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: