blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 21, 2024, 01:58:37 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2274184 Posts in 66765 Topics by 16955 Members
Latest Member: Airdraken
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  who the f*** were they cross with?
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 Go Down Print
Author Topic: who the f*** were they cross with?  (Read 15261 times)
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #90 on: December 21, 2008, 08:55:19 PM »

Wow i go and drop the boys off and i come back to this lol quality....

I actually can see where the bold 1 is coming from..but we all know he'll be as soppy as all of us parents when he does have 1 just imagine boldies little princess asking with her little eyes looking into his " daddy will you take me to see santa in lapland?"

And this is my point exactly.

Cia is of course completely right...I'll be a big soppy git and bore everyone with stories about my kids if the Mrs and I are ever lucky enough to have them.

It'd still make me a pillock though Smiley

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #91 on: December 21, 2008, 08:56:28 PM »

chin up boldie..dont worry that people can spend fortunes on there kids and  you cant even pay the mortgage trust me son it will get better

leave him alone, he spent all his money on stamps!

Yeah, and with no magazines to send I'll be sending bleedin stamps only soon!

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
cia260895

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: December 21, 2008, 08:57:29 PM »

Wow i go and drop the boys off and i come back to this lol quality....

I actually can see where the bold 1 is coming from..but we all know he'll be as soppy as all of us parents when he does have 1 just imagine boldies little princess asking with her little eyes looking into his " daddy will you take me to see santa in lapland?"

And this is my point exactly.

Cia is of course completely right...I'll be a big soppy git and bore everyone with stories about my kids if the Mrs and I are ever lucky enough to have them.

It'd still make me a pillock though Smiley

at least you had good education in being a pillock   Wink
cia260895

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: December 21, 2008, 08:58:29 PM »

chin up boldie..dont worry that people can spend fortunes on there kids and  you cant even pay the mortgage trust me son it will get better

save the money for your kids trip to lapland  thumbs up
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #94 on: December 21, 2008, 08:59:17 PM »

save the money for your kids trip to lapland  thumbs up

too cold mate..me and the Mrs will take the kids to the Bahamas for a holiday when they're 2YO's Smiley

cia260895

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: December 21, 2008, 09:08:19 PM »

Dont forget to pack the psp's and ds lites
Robert HM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #96 on: December 21, 2008, 09:13:35 PM »

Damn, just realised I could have made a fortune.

I could of sold tickets to my freezer, the kids would never know they weren't in Lapland!

Get Kiv to get another of his bargain turkeys, now you have room for a spare.

http://www.rooms-direct.co.uk - If you need some furniture, give Shogun a shout, he can do you some discount for Blonde Poker forum members..
Ginger
Queen of Purple

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: December 21, 2008, 09:18:31 PM »

His reply was... "you know what you can tell Robert, and there's 2 F's in off btw..."

How very rude!

“Half a truth is often a great lie.” ~ Benjamin Franklin
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: December 22, 2008, 08:06:06 AM »

Having children changes your entire outlook on life!

Until you have kids you will never understand.

Before I had kids my mates would tell me about there children and i was not really that bothered. As soon as I had my first, I was like WOW I GET IT!.

You're probably right...I don't care about kids really...and if I have my own I will probably think they are the bees knees...

Having said that; The day when I spend a few grand on Christmas for my kids is the day they can lock me up.

This is not about "you haven't had kids, so you don't know" This is about "WTF are you thinking spending thousands of pounds on a 7 YO for Christmas?!?!" ( and then moaning a few years later when you have to pay £3k for their education as "the government should pay that"..GTFO)

I am also with Kin on the whole "But you don't have kids, so you don't understand"...that argument really doesn't make an awful lot of sense. We all know people with kids, I am quite sure I used to be one myself at some stage.
If I see someone buy a 9YO a laptop (when the kid quite clearly isn't Dougie Howser M.D. and doesn't have a job), or a 6YO a PS3 for £300, or drag a 4YO half way across the world to take them to an overhyped amusement park at a cost of a few k (especially when you're up to your eyes in mortgages, car loans etc)...I believe you've quite possibly lost the plot.

boldie where is this argument coming from that EVERYONE is skint, pleading poverty and moaning about the economy?

what about if you are a two income familly that are doing well  through a time of financial instability, is it not o.k to spend thousands at christmas then for the kids?

I dont think the amount of people you suggest are being so contradictory in their approach to financial managment of christmas.

OK, not everyone is skint...in fact..let's assume all these people could easily afford it.

Spending 1000s on young kids for Christmas is still beyond belief in my humble opinion though. Again, why does a 9YO need a laptop? Why do you need to take your young kids halfway across the world to give them an "unforgettable" Christmas? Can't that be done from the home? Really?

Am I really missing something here, is that what parenting is all about? Is that honestly the best parents can come up with these days? Kid wants a PS3 for christmas and therefore he/she/it shall have it even though he/she/it isn't even into double digits age-wise yet?

I watch telly and hear parents moan about peer pressure, I look around the office and hear people moan about them being skint one month and then spending 1000s on Christmas the next because "the kids want it". I see people I know go completely nuts and throw all reason out of the window when it comes to this great overhyped holiday because they have kids.

Pillocks, every single one of them.

I understand I might be one of the few people that really doesn't like Christmas, I think it's overhyped and generally an awful, awful time of year...I also understand that most people do like it (but then a lot of people watch Big Brother and read The Sun so I don't think that that statistic really matters)...I do think that people completely lose the little bit of common sense that they have at Christmas though...and that's why it annoys me.

Just let it annoy me, I am happy that way...it makes me feel good.

I think people who spend 1000s of pounds on their kids at Christmas are idiots. You go spend 1000s of pounds on your kids at Christmas, what do you care about what I think? Honestly,....you probably don't...if you do care what I think though, that's probably because in the back of your head you are asking yourself;

"When did I become one of those assholes that spend 1000s of pounds on their kids at Christmas?"

Parents, think about it;
It is a completely natural process. I have no kids and therefore believe most parents are complete fannies when it comes to theirs. You were the same when you didn't have kids. Now you have kids and you've become an asshole about it. I can safely say you've become an asshole about it because that's what you thought about people like yourself before you had kids. This is fine, it's not a problem....you've even become one of those people that say "It's easy to say when you don't have kids yourself, your whole life changes when you have kids of your own" as if that is an excuse to become a twat and you always hated people telling you this.

Most parents are twats when it comes to their own kids. Again, this is completely understandable...and can even be commended in most circumstances. However, only very rarely is your kid as clever as you think it is. Very rarely is your kid as good looking as you think it is and very rarely is your kid as good in sports as you think it is.
You now probably need that SUV to go shopping...even though you always hated people like that.

You should drag your baby onto a plane and sit right behind me, even though you always hated it when people did that to you.

By all means, bore people with stories about what insignificant little thing your child did the other day..even though you hated it when people did that to you. (And I really LOVE to see pictures of your kids nativity play!)

Again, completely understandable and it's great..you SHOULD feel this way about your kids....but it still means you're a pillock...and almost everyone becomes one when they are a parent.

All I'm saying is that there are varying degrees of pillocks, and those that spend 1000s of pounds on a child at christmas..top the list of pillocks IMO.

/End incoherent rant...sit back and wait for PMs

Ban boldie please.

for making me laugh so much. Great post!!!

dont tell me mrs boldie just told the great man she is preggers?

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: December 22, 2008, 08:08:30 AM »

oh i am just annoyed cause i went to lapland and found out it wasnt full of dancers

boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #100 on: December 22, 2008, 08:15:51 AM »

Before I had kids my mates would tell me about there children and i was not really that bothered. As soon as I had my first, I was like WOW I GET IT!.

You're probably right...I don't care about kids really...and if I have my own I will probably think they are the bees knees...

Having said that; The day when I spend a few grand on Christmas for my kids is the day they can lock me up.

This is not about "you haven't had kids, so you don't know" This is about "WTF are you thinking spending thousands of pounds on a 7 YO for Christmas?!?!" ( and then moaning a few years later when you have to pay £3k for their education as "the government should pay that"..GTFO)

I am also with Kin on the whole "But you don't have kids, so you don't understand"...that argument really doesn't make an awful lot of sense. We all know people with kids, I am quite sure I used to be one myself at some stage.
If I see someone buy a 9YO a laptop (when the kid quite clearly isn't Dougie Howser M.D. and doesn't have a job), or a 6YO a PS3 for £300, or drag a 4YO half way across the world to take them to an overhyped amusement park at a cost of a few k (especially when you're up to your eyes in mortgages, car loans etc)...I believe you've quite possibly lost the plot.

boldie where is this argument coming from that EVERYONE is skint, pleading poverty and moaning about the economy?

what about if you are a two income familly that are doing well  through a time of financial instability, is it not o.k to spend thousands at christmas then for the kids?

I dont think the amount of people you suggest are being so contradictory in their approach to financial managment of christmas.

OK, not everyone is skint...in fact..let's assume all these people could easily afford it.

Spending 1000s on young kids for Christmas is still beyond belief in my humble opinion though. Again, why does a 9YO need a laptop? Why do you need to take your young kids halfway across the world to give them an "unforgettable" Christmas? Can't that be done from the home? Really?

Am I really missing something here, is that what parenting is all about? Is that honestly the best parents can come up with these days? Kid wants a PS3 for christmas and therefore he/she/it shall have it even though he/she/it isn't even into double digits age-wise yet?

I watch telly and hear parents moan about peer pressure, I look around the office and hear people moan about them being skint one month and then spending 1000s on Christmas the next because "the kids want it". I see people I know go completely nuts and throw all reason out of the window when it comes to this great overhyped holiday because they have kids.

I understand I might be one of the few people that really doesn't like Christmas, I think it's overhyped and generally an awful, awful time of year...I also understand that most people do like it (but then a lot of people watch Big Brother and read The Sun so I don't think that that statistic really matters)...I do think that people completely lose the little bit of common sense that they have at Christmas though...and that's why it annoys me.

I think people who spend 1000s of pounds on their kids at Christmas are idiots. You go spend 1000s of pounds on your kids at Christmas, what do you care about what I think? Honestly,....you probably don't...if you do care what I think though, that's probably because in the back of your head you are asking yourself;

"When did I become one of those assholes that spend 1000s of pounds on their kids at Christmas?"

Parents, think about it;
It is a completely natural process. I have no kids and therefore believe most parents are complete fannies when it comes to theirs. You were the same when you didn't have kids. Now you have kids and you've become an asshole about it. I can safely say you've become an asshole about it because that's what you thought about people like yourself before you had kids. This is fine, it's not a problem....you've even become one of those people that say "It's easy to say when you don't have kids yourself, your whole life changes when you have kids of your own" as if that is an excuse to become a twat and you always hated people telling you this.

Most parents are twats when it comes to their own kids. Again, this is completely understandable...and can even be commended in most circumstances. However, only very rarely is your kid as clever as you think it is. Very rarely is your kid as good looking as you think it is and very rarely is your kid as good in sports as you think it is.
You now probably need that SUV to go shopping...even though you always hated people like that.

You should drag your baby onto a plane and sit right behind me, even though you always hated it when people did that to you.

By all means, bore people with stories about what insignificant little thing your child did the other day..even though you hated it when people did that to you. (And I really LOVE to see pictures of your kids nativity play!)

Again, completely understandable and it's great..you SHOULD feel this way about your kids....but it still means you're a pillock...and almost everyone becomes one when they are a parent.

All I'm saying is that there are varying degrees of pillocks, and those that spend 1000s of pounds on a child at christmas..top the list of pillocks IMO.

Ban boldie please.

I'd be dead and buried if she told me she was preggers and I'd posted my little rant....hehehehe

Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: December 22, 2008, 08:16:45 AM »

Parents, think about it;

Ban boldie please.

I'd be dead and buried if she told me she was preggers and I'd posted my little rant....hehehehe

theres hope for us all yet someone get mrsboldie preggers like yesterday

StuartHopkin

Ocho cinco

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: December 22, 2008, 12:22:33 PM »

Boldie your my hero.

Pure comedy.

Only 23 days to go until the Berlin Marathon! Please sponsor me at www.virginmoneygiving.com/StuartHopkin
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #103 on: December 22, 2008, 12:26:40 PM »

Boldie your my hero.

Pure comedy.

I call.  KJo.

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
StuartHopkin

Ocho cinco

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: December 22, 2008, 01:12:10 PM »

Boldie your my hero.

Pure comedy.

I call.  KJo.

I loved his look of complete disbelief when i turned my cards over. Then proceeded to berate him for making such a bad call.

If he's taking his kids to lapland with his winnings then he is a pillock.

Oh yeah, your mums a JKoff

Only 23 days to go until the Berlin Marathon! Please sponsor me at www.virginmoneygiving.com/StuartHopkin
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: