blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 03:25:46 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Different kind of staking
Pages: 1 ... 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Different kind of staking  (Read 182043 times)
Horneris
#5 BH

View Profile
« Reply #1185 on: July 18, 2012, 06:15:12 PM »

bump

action man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1186 on: July 28, 2012, 09:41:46 AM »

bump

gl
George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #1187 on: July 28, 2012, 09:42:46 AM »

Too soon

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
action man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1188 on: August 28, 2012, 09:20:59 PM »

any news?
Teacake

View Profile
« Reply #1189 on: August 28, 2012, 09:45:57 PM »

I'm only passing on what I've been told but yeah he's basically gambled away shitloads including stake money from this thread.

He's busto and trying to sell his house apparently. He won't be back on here as he's staying from sites relating to gambling.

That's about as much as I know.
maldini32

View Profile
« Reply #1190 on: August 29, 2012, 12:36:33 AM »

Hope the lads that have invested havent lost too much.
ripple11

View Profile
« Reply #1191 on: August 29, 2012, 10:05:56 AM »

I'm only passing on what I've been told but yeah he's basically gambled away shitloads including stake money from this thread.

He's busto and trying to sell his house apparently. He won't be back on here as he's staying from sites relating to gambling.

would be nice to hear it from the horse's mouth.....

Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #1192 on: August 29, 2012, 02:07:52 PM »

Thanks to the thread bump here, I went over and checked the other forum this morning.  Stakers might want to go have a look.  I was pleasantly surprised to discover, he's been in touch.

I bet when Hugh Hefner dies, you won't hear anyone say, "He's in a better place."
Matt.NFFC.

View Profile
« Reply #1193 on: October 28, 2012, 11:40:45 AM »

I used to be in this staking team, and pulled out after about a year, taking my £60 odd quid with me, which was a small profit.

What happened here?

Obv can't access the forum as I'm not in it any more.
redsimon

View Profile
« Reply #1194 on: October 28, 2012, 04:29:48 PM »

I used to be in this staking team, and pulled out after about a year, taking my £60 odd quid with me, which was a small profit.

What happened here?

Obv can't access the forum as I'm not in it any more.

This basically

Success has many parents but failure is an orphan

http://www.organdonation.nhs.uk
Eck

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1195 on: October 09, 2014, 05:42:33 PM »

This is kind of bugging me but not sure really why.

I lost money but it was insignificant and when I heard he had went of the rails I only expressed concern that he gets home and well etc. I used to work in the same company as his wife and only noticed when this all broke that i had been un-friended on faceboook which I thought was odd but whatever. Now I see him back on facebook opening a new business and all is lovely so well done on getting shit sorted and back on track I suppose. They are both still friends with quite a few on here but not one word has been posted on the staking forum that was set up and I therefore assume that not one of the people who have lost cash here have been contacted with even an apology, maybe the ones still on facebook did?

As I said it is bugging me, not sure what it is that is actually bugging though, probably the misjudging of people.

arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #1196 on: October 09, 2014, 05:49:55 PM »

This is kind of bugging me but not sure really why.

I lost money but it was insignificant and when I heard he had went of the rails I only expressed concern that he gets home and well etc. I used to work in the same company as his wife and only noticed when this all broke that i had been un-friended on faceboook which I thought was odd but whatever. Now I see him back on facebook opening a new business and all is lovely so well done on getting shit sorted and back on track I suppose. They are both still friends with quite a few on here but not one word has been posted on the staking forum that was set up and I therefore assume that not one of the people who have lost cash here have been contacted with even an apology, maybe the ones still on facebook did?

As I said it is bugging me, not sure what it is that is actually bugging though, probably the misjudging of people.

Pretty simple why it's bugging you.  He has ironed everyone out now has a new business and hasn't paid anyone back i assume.  Operating like nothing has ever happened.  I don't know the guy at all and wasn't involved but people like this are scum of the highest order.
nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #1197 on: October 09, 2014, 06:06:02 PM »

Aah, the old 'where's Boldie ?'. People made to feel like they were the crims at the time if they dared say 'any chance of my money back old son ?'. Had to wring hands and cry a bit instead

sola virtus nobilitat
redsimon

View Profile
« Reply #1198 on: October 09, 2014, 08:09:58 PM »

Saw him on a friends FB status too.

Not contacted me but I said if he got in the position to reimburse the stake to give it to charity. Guessing he's not even done that.

Success has many parents but failure is an orphan

http://www.organdonation.nhs.uk
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #1199 on: October 09, 2014, 08:30:51 PM »

Aah, the old 'where's Boldie ?'. People made to feel like they were the crims at the time if they dared say 'any chance of my money back old son ?'. Had to wring hands and cry a bit instead

Its funny how people seem to melt at a sob story.

In Markys other forum, same thing happened, and towards the end the percieved bad guys were those that still wanted to have their money back. It took almost two years of this fella avoiding the issue before he truly got viewed for the scumbag he is.

The scammers must love it!

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
Pages: 1 ... 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: