blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 10, 2024, 01:14:02 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272937 Posts in 66760 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Different kind of staking
Pages: 1 ... 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 ... 83 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Different kind of staking  (Read 184529 times)
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #930 on: May 10, 2010, 04:46:55 PM »

lol...beautiful pic...if not thought

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #931 on: May 21, 2010, 10:42:44 PM »

Degen up for tomorrow and a bet up for tomorrow.

Tricky, but wonderful day's racing IMO.

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #932 on: June 05, 2010, 08:45:16 PM »

French Derby bet up for tomorrow...what a race, that's gonna be..but plenty of value.

boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #933 on: June 06, 2010, 05:34:35 PM »

Sigh..Cape Blanco flopped, as expected...and got the 1-2 but backed the wrong one

boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #934 on: June 17, 2010, 10:29:12 PM »

Degen for Royal ascot for tomorrow and Saturday up (So Josedinho can spunk his money off Smiley

Josedinho

View Profile
« Reply #935 on: June 17, 2010, 10:46:59 PM »

Degen for Royal ascot for tomorrow and Saturday up (So Josedinho can spunk his money off Smiley
WIIII Thanks Boldie
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #936 on: June 19, 2010, 10:52:03 PM »

I understand that this is a nervous time for quite a few people with the whole Blatch thing going on and have received a pm for a bit of reassurance so thought I'd post here as well for everyone involved.

Just to re-assure everyone that I haven't done a runner with the cash I have withdrawn the money from the bookies accounts that had money in it.
It will all be back in to a proper bank account (that has been used to deposit into bookies accounts and was used to pay people like Thebaron, CIA, Cos etc back) and I will post a screenshot of the bank account on our own forum this week, just to show everyone that the money is there and I haven't done a runner/grimmed anyone.

Obviously anyone who has withdrawn in the past can be asked if they have received the money back and that it was the proper amount without any hassle and all that.

sweet potata!

View Profile
« Reply #937 on: June 19, 2010, 10:54:32 PM »

I understand that this is a nervous time for quite a few people with the whole Blatch thing going on and have received a pm for a bit of reassurance so thought I'd post here as well for everyone involved.

Just to re-assure everyone that I haven't done a runner with the cash I have withdrawn the money from the bookies accounts that had money in it.
It will all be back in to a proper bank account (that has been used to deposit into bookies accounts and was used to pay people like Thebaron, CIA, Cos etc back) and I will post a screenshot of the bank account on our own forum this week, just to show everyone that the money is there and I haven't done a runner/grimmed anyone.

Obviously anyone who has withdrawn in the past can be asked if they have received the money back and that it was the proper amount without any hassle and all that.

I can confirm that the bold one paid me as soon as i requested , with no hassle whatsoever.
Matt.NFFC.

View Profile
« Reply #938 on: June 19, 2010, 11:19:34 PM »

Wasn't in doubt to be honest Boldie, I just thought it might be a good idea to reassure people of our position, given what's been happening and all that, and because we haven't had many bets recently.

FWIW the staking has been a fun venture for what must be getting on for 2 years now, and I have every faith in you, that has not changed since day 1.  I don't know you, and have never met you but the reason I got on board was because you are a respected member of Blonde with many senior figures with Blonde happy to vouch for you.  This was good enough for me and still remains to be the case today.

Let it run and let's scoop.

Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #939 on: June 19, 2010, 11:20:34 PM »

Plus he's a bald dwarf.  Can't go wrong there.   Wink

I bet when Hugh Hefner dies, you won't hear anyone say, "He's in a better place."
Matt.NFFC.

View Profile
« Reply #940 on: June 19, 2010, 11:27:46 PM »

Transparency is the key here.

We all know each others stake and share.

Horneris
#5 BH

View Profile
« Reply #941 on: June 20, 2010, 03:39:00 AM »

Boldie paid me my share back instantly when i requested if for personal finance reasons.

Top bloke.

redsimon

View Profile
« Reply #942 on: June 20, 2010, 05:12:33 AM »

Wasn't in doubt to be honest Boldie, I just thought it might be a good idea to reassure people of our position, given what's been happening and all that, and because we haven't had many bets recently.

FWIW the staking has been a fun venture for what must be getting on for 2 years now, and I have every faith in you, that has not changed since day 1.  I don't know you, and have never met you but the reason I got on board was because you are a respected member of Blonde with many senior figures with Blonde happy to vouch for you.  This was good enough for me and still remains to be the case today.

Let it run and let's scoop.

+1

Success has many parents but failure is an orphan

http://www.organdonation.nhs.uk
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #943 on: June 20, 2010, 10:50:35 AM »

Boldie, I think we all trust you - but lots of people (including me, trusted Blatch).

It's the transparency that makes the difference, and I'm happy to keep my faith with you.  Just wish I'd put more in with you and far, far less with blatch.

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
Graham C

Moo

View Profile
« Reply #944 on: June 20, 2010, 10:53:06 AM »

Boldie, I think we all trust you - but lots of people (including me, trusted Blatch).

It's the transparency that makes the difference, and I'm happy to keep my faith with you.  Just wish I'd put more in with you and far, far less with blatch.

qft,

couple more winners needed now though Cheesy

Pages: 1 ... 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 ... 83 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: