blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 09, 2024, 11:48:49 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272936 Posts in 66760 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Different kind of staking
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 ... 83 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Different kind of staking  (Read 184515 times)
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #165 on: January 20, 2009, 09:22:16 AM »

errring on the side of caution wasn't this an attempt at picking a winner? 

http://blondepoker.com/forum/index.php?topic=35245.0    idiot

not that that will deter me though... Grin

lol, yeah..much like our govt I don't mind plunging into a bank the day before the shares drop 70% Wink

Horses are more reliable than the stockmarket these days lol

We will indeed start 01-02, everyone's stake should be in by then.

Kin has very kindly set up a new forum (he has nothing to do and loves the modding power... ) That way posting is easier for people. PM's work and all that sort of thing. If PM's are set to be sent to your own email address as well it's an easy way for me to let everyone know what's up. In short, it's a brilliant idea by Kin...but for God's sake, don't tell him I said so.

I will post a link to the forum when it's done...only people who have payed up can become members..guests will not be able to read the threads..(kin says that that can be done....I dunno..he's in charge)

http://boldie.muux.org

If you're on the staking list on boldie's first post, get over to boldie's staking forum and register.  Either me or boldie will have to hit a button to activate your account (as well as you validating it via a link that will be sent via email).

Then you'll be able to see all the boards on the forum, and anything that boldie posts...

If your name's not down on the list, you're not coming in - so PM boldie and ask him to add you.

Oh - and it would make sense if you used the same username as you have on here.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2009, 10:30:39 AM by kinboshi » Logged

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
Graham C

Moo

View Profile
« Reply #166 on: January 20, 2009, 10:23:29 AM »

Registered, waiting approval (ooeer)

DaveShoelace

View Profile WWW
« Reply #167 on: January 20, 2009, 10:26:48 AM »

lol, yeah..much like our govt I don't mind plunging into a bank the day before the shares drop 70% Wink

Kin has very kindly set up a new forum (he has nothing to do and loves the modding power... ) That way posting is easier for people. PM's work and all that sort of thing. If PM's are set to be sent to your own email address as well it's an easy way for me to let everyone know what's up. In short, it's a brilliant idea by Kin...but for God's sake, don't tell him I said so.

I will post a link to the forum when it's done...only people who have payed up can become members..guests will not be able to read the threads..(kin says that that can be done....I dunno..he's in charge)

http://boldie.muux.org/

If you're on the staking list on boldie's first post, get over to boldie's staking forum and register.  Either me or boldie will have to hit a button to activate your account (as well as you validating it via a link that will be sent via email).

Then you'll be able to see all the boards on the forum, and anything that boldie posts...

If your name's not down on the list, you're not coming in - so PM boldie and ask him to add you.

Damn, somebody already took DaveShoelace.

Flush for Mod?
Rod Paradise

View Profile
« Reply #168 on: January 20, 2009, 10:27:14 AM »

http://boldie.muux.org/

Just getting a blank page Boshi?

May the bird of paradise fly up your nose, with a badger on its back.
thetank

View Profile
« Reply #169 on: January 20, 2009, 10:28:10 AM »

Omit the final slash from the url and you will get in.

For super fun to exist, well defined parameters must exist for the super fun to exist within.
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #170 on: January 20, 2009, 10:30:59 AM »

Omit the final slash from the url and you will get in.

That's a weird one.  Thanks Thomas!

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
DaveShoelace

View Profile WWW
« Reply #171 on: January 20, 2009, 10:31:29 AM »

I'm the first person to post a childish comment in the forum, see if you can find it
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #172 on: January 20, 2009, 10:34:22 AM »

I'm the first person to post a childish comment in the forum, see if you can find it

Found it Cheesy

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #173 on: January 20, 2009, 11:17:49 AM »

Boldie stick the entire roll on Master Minded to win the Champion 'Chase at Cheltenham this year with Paddy Power.

They are already paying out Smiley

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #174 on: January 20, 2009, 02:30:56 PM »

Registered, waiting approval (ooeer)

+1

I bet when Hugh Hefner dies, you won't hear anyone say, "He's in a better place."
Horneris
#5 BH

View Profile
« Reply #175 on: January 20, 2009, 02:31:49 PM »

Boldie stick the entire roll on Master Minded to win the Champion 'Chase at Cheltenham this year with Paddy Power.

june, don't.

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #176 on: January 20, 2009, 03:14:15 PM »

june, don't.

[ ] Horneris was not whooshed

[X] Paddy Power has already paid out

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Matt.NFFC.

View Profile
« Reply #177 on: January 20, 2009, 05:59:12 PM »

PM sent Boldie!!!
The Baron

View Profile
« Reply #178 on: January 20, 2009, 06:42:09 PM »

Registered - cheers.
cia260895

View Profile
« Reply #179 on: January 20, 2009, 08:05:00 PM »

http://boldie.muux.org

when i click on this i just get blank page??
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 ... 83 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: