blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 09, 2024, 01:10:01 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272930 Posts in 66760 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Different kind of staking
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 ... 83 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Different kind of staking  (Read 184448 times)
Simon Galloway

View Profile
« Reply #345 on: February 14, 2009, 08:39:56 AM »

Domain name expired 12th Feb??

DaveShoelace

View Profile WWW
« Reply #346 on: February 14, 2009, 09:01:10 AM »

Domain name expired 12th Feb??

Grimmed grimmed grimmed, I knew we should never have trusted him.
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #347 on: February 14, 2009, 09:17:45 AM »

Sigh, it looks like you get what you pay for.  Free isn't good enough obviously.  Loads of their forums have 'vanished', some with thousands of members that had been going for years.

Guess we'll have to look at an alternative, which might mean just the blog - or a forum that we pay for the hosting (which won't be much at all - maybe £10 a month or so).

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #348 on: February 14, 2009, 09:28:05 AM »

OK...bit of a bastard that.

Everyone please send my your email addy do I can invite you to the blog.

I'll have a look later for the forum thing...If I need to pay a tenner a month, that's fine,.

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #349 on: February 14, 2009, 09:41:09 AM »

There's another free forum service that we used for the blonde investment group.  That's still up and running (even though the group isn't), so shall I set one up on that?

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #350 on: February 14, 2009, 09:51:58 AM »

There's another free forum service that we used for the blonde investment group.  That's still up and running (even though the group isn't), so shall I set one up on that?

if you would that'd be grand Smiley

I have sent the top 15 people in the stakers list a PM on blonde so they know which bets have been placed today. (Laxie was the last one)

If everyone could pass it on to others in the staking list that'd be great...saves me waiting around for the hour to expire.

Guys again, if you didn't stake you aren't getting an invite to the blog or any future forum (getting some PMs now and don't want to waste my 15PM an hour limit with rejections lol

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #351 on: February 14, 2009, 10:06:17 AM »

I'll work from the bottom, up...if nobody else has started it.

I bet when Hugh Hefner dies, you won't hear anyone say, "He's in a better place."
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #352 on: February 14, 2009, 10:08:07 AM »

forum seems to be up again?..or atleast the members only area is.

man this is confusing.

Kin, being the kind gentle soul that he is...sent me a PM saying "get on the new forum"....but he's not posted the link in there and I can't reply in PM because I'm over my 15PMs an hour limit lol

kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #353 on: February 14, 2009, 10:08:19 AM »

Boldie, PM me with any objections, but if you don't I'll make Laxie an admin on the new forum and we'll get it all set up and ready for everyone.

kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #354 on: February 14, 2009, 10:08:32 AM »

man this is confusing.

Kin, being the kind gentle soul that he is...sent me a PM saying "get on the new forum"....but he's not posted the link in there and I can't reply in PM because I'm over my 15PMs an hour limit lol

Check your email you fool.

kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #355 on: February 14, 2009, 10:09:07 AM »

http://boldiesstable.proboards.com

boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #356 on: February 14, 2009, 10:18:56 AM »

man this is confusing.

Check your email you fool.

lol...oh yeah, you assumed I know how this malarky works and that I know I'll get an email when you set something up...I'm flattered but I'm a massive tool when it comes to these things Smiley

Massive thanks for setting this one up.

Everyone, forum works pretty much the same way as the other one did...you'll need to be a member to read most of the posts Smiley

Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #357 on: February 14, 2009, 10:28:14 AM »

So I don't need to work my way up from the bottom now?   

I bet when Hugh Hefner dies, you won't hear anyone say, "He's in a better place."
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #358 on: February 14, 2009, 10:29:11 AM »

So I don't need to work my way up from the bottom now?   

Well, people still can't read it unless they apply for signing up...thanks for doing it though...you're a grand girl Smiley

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #359 on: February 14, 2009, 10:37:11 AM »

if you would that'd be grand Smiley

I have sent the top 15 people in the stakers list a PM on blonde so they know which bets have been placed today. (Laxie was the last one)

Where is Laxie running ?

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 ... 83 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: