blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 05:12:35 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272540 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live Tournament Updates
| | |-+  Walsall £750 Freezeout
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Walsall £750 Freezeout  (Read 12196 times)
ifm
If you're not part of the solution, you're a solid or a gas. Jimmy Carr

View Profile WWW
« Reply #60 on: November 25, 2005, 02:09:37 AM »

oops, backtracking now

Sometimes you have to suffer a little bit in your youth to motivate yourself to succeed in later life.
Do you think if Bill Gates got laid in high school, do you think there'd be a Microsoft?
Of course not.
Robert HM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #61 on: November 25, 2005, 02:10:01 AM »

Our welsh beagle, ypoons, says:

"Ali malu and foxy clash. Foxy raises preflop. Ali calls on button. Foxy bets jq4 flop. ali folds. foxy going well. blinds 400-800. just over 40 left."

http://www.rooms-direct.co.uk - If you need some furniture, give Shogun a shout, he can do you some discount for Blonde Poker forum members..
Colchester Kev

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: November 25, 2005, 02:10:30 AM »

tell that mutt to do a proper railbird job, and see how burnley and Womble are getting on... and tell him to order burnley a cup of tea with 4 sugars Smiley

Sleep don't visit, so I choke on sun
And the days blur into one
And the backs of my eyes hum with things I've never done

http://colchesterkev.wordpress.com/

kevshep2010@hotmail.co.uk
Robert HM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #63 on: November 25, 2005, 02:10:58 AM »

oops, backtracking now

Hurry up please as your taking over soon  Cheesy

http://www.rooms-direct.co.uk - If you need some furniture, give Shogun a shout, he can do you some discount for Blonde Poker forum members..
ifm

View Profile WWW
« Reply #64 on: November 25, 2005, 02:12:38 AM »

found it, imagine hiding it in plain view!!

Sometimes you have to suffer a little bit in your youth to motivate yourself to succeed in later life.
Do you think if Bill Gates got laid in high school, do you think there'd be a Microsoft?
Of course not.
Robert HM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #65 on: November 25, 2005, 02:25:55 AM »

Battersea Dogs' home has raided the Comp and are about to take our brave pooch away, but he has managed to give an update, bigger post to follow.

ifm

View Profile WWW
« Reply #66 on: November 25, 2005, 02:35:56 AM »

looks like the reins have been passed on
spinny says:-

"rumit doubles thru 77 v AK......7 on the flop"

Of course not.
Robert HM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #67 on: November 25, 2005, 02:38:09 AM »

Foxy took a massive hit in a pot worth about 80k. It has left him with about 15k.
It happened in a battle of the blinds.
foxy the BB. SB flat calls. Foxy raises about 3k. (remmber the blinds then are 400/800). SB (described as a young kid by snoopster, so must be underage), just flat calls. Flop is A89. SBchecks, foxy raises big time,  SB calls and 3 comes on the flop. somehow all the chips go in. SB shows A8 and Foxy shows Q8, so he's drawing dead.

Shorty after Ali Mallu gets involved with the child as well. KK for Ali, JJ for the juvinile. Flop QQJ and the river is a K for a bigger boat for Ali.

You asked and you shall be told:
Womble 30kish
B. john 42k
Ash 32k
Sandhu 60k
I KNOW IT 18k
Camel still in though not massive, well not in chips.
Rumit Average
Micky Wernick 15-20k
Liam flood 45k ish

Blinds 600-1200 5 tables left.

there's more......

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: November 25, 2005, 02:40:49 AM »

After a good recent run, I played like an absolute donkey tonight.

10k to begin, I soon had 11k, after 2 hands I think, then I got all silly. Holding  I limped, then called a pre-flop R from Big Bob, the Landliord, who plays Gala Notts. Flop is  three diamonds.

Check check. I suspect my 8 is good.

Turn......

Hmm, it MUST be good now. Bob bets, I call.

River is a blank, then the betting gets all silly. I check, deciding that if I give Bob enough rope he'll hang himself. He bets 1k, I make it 1k with 1.5k, representing a huge hand. He bests another 5k. I move in. He calls & turns over  for the nut boat. I've given him enough rope to hang me & I duly obliged. What a donkey! Down to 700.

I have to gamble now, & I steal up to 2k very quickly, including two all-ins on flush draws. . I have Ali Mallu to my immediate right - ideal double up material. I limp in early position with  , looking for a check raise, I NEED a confrontation. Ali Mallu obliges. What DO you put Ali on when he raises? Could be ANYTHING! Well, JJ down will do me, I RR all-in, Ali calls, & turns over the dominating  Asp

Board comes two hearts

Oops, sorry Ali.......

I gradually build up to 5k, with blinds at 100-200 that's plenty,. but I'm still in gamble mode.

Holding  Asp in the BB, we have THIS on the turn...... two hearts three diamonds . Very nice. I decide to let one of the 5 limpers bet it for me. They all check. Damn. River is, unbelievably,  . Damn damn damn. 6 way split pot.....!

QQ is next, UTG, I am STILL in gamble mode, I want to get back to average. Table is aggressive, there is BOUND to be a R behind me. 2 limpers, including Button who is getting equally cute with 

Flop is  Asp Ah . Turn is  . Cut a long story short, BB has    three clubs, he had the fully on the flop, quads on the turn, & I still thought my QQ was good.

Ayya!

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Robert HM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #69 on: November 25, 2005, 02:46:17 AM »

Rumit now on 26k, Camel 25k

snowy is going to try to get a last chip count and text it, not sure if it is to me or you ifm.

In honour of dedication to duty and fighting his way through a whole prawn sandwich I wish to thank snoopy for a great job and will allow his icon to appear at last.

Robert HM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #70 on: November 25, 2005, 02:51:25 AM »

Holding  Asp in the BB, we have THIS on the turn...... two hearts three diamonds . Very nice. I decide to let one of the 5 limpers bet it for me. They all check. Damn. River is, unbelievably,  . Damn damn damn. 6 way split pot.....!

Gosh, how you must have chortled  Cheesy

ifm

View Profile WWW
« Reply #71 on: November 25, 2005, 02:56:17 AM »

ok i got the counts:-

womble 15k
Burnley John 46k
foxy 13k
Ash the cash 25k
Ali Mallu 28k
Camel 25k
Rumit 26k
Liam Flood 40k
Binelli 20k
Trevor Reardon 30k
Micky the legend 13k
David LLoyd 30k
Snuppy doing 110 down the M6

Of course not.
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #72 on: November 25, 2005, 03:52:03 AM »

As I left, Ash Pervais knocked out Stuart Fox.
raab11

they call me the hat

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: November 25, 2005, 04:01:15 AM »

hey snoop

well done tonight

thx for updates thumbs up

"poker is like sex, everyone thinks they are the best but most don't know what they're doing"
Dutch Boyd
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #74 on: November 25, 2005, 04:06:39 AM »

No probs. Was only gonna pop in for a few minutes.  Smiley

I would have stayed longer, but I need my beauty sleep.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: