blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 04:46:27 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272600 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  blonde, going forward.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 Go Down Print
Author Topic: blonde, going forward.  (Read 36315 times)
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #240 on: January 30, 2009, 02:05:24 PM »

Got to admit reading through this thread has left me feeling a bit of a fraud, as you can see I am not a regular poster, but I do read through the forum most days and keep up to date with the major event through the updates.  Take Take Take, is all I have ever done.

Bit late I know, but just registered with the poker client and made my first deposit, will play my ipoker games on blonde from now on.

Firstly, thank you very much

Secondly, no need to criticise yourself! Our problems are mostly of our own making on a medium term view of things

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
EvilPie

View Profile
« Reply #241 on: January 30, 2009, 02:09:46 PM »

Got to admit reading through this thread has left me feeling a bit of a fraud, as you can see I am not a regular poster, but I do read through the forum most days and keep up to date with the major event through the updates.  Take Take Take, is all I have ever done.

Bit late I know, but just registered with the poker client and made my first deposit, will play my ipoker games on blonde from now on.

Firstly, thank you very much

Secondly, no need to criticise yourself! Our problems are mostly of our own making on a medium term view of things

Yes it's all your fault. Don't do it again!!!!

FYP

Motivational speeches at their best:

"Because thats what living is, the 6 inches in front of your face......" - Patrick Leonard - 10th May 2015
gatso
Ninja Mod

Let's go round again

View Profile
« Reply #242 on: January 30, 2009, 02:13:54 PM »

why has nobody blamed boldie yet? 

If you get to the yeasty clunge you've gone too far
Graham C

Moo

View Profile
« Reply #243 on: January 30, 2009, 02:17:29 PM »

He's got our money at the moment and we don't want grimming.

ripple11

View Profile
« Reply #244 on: January 30, 2009, 02:20:03 PM »

He's got our money at the moment and we don't want grimming.

3 grand on the first horse, and he'll be buying 51%.

All part of his master plan.
StuartHopkin

Ocho cinco

View Profile
« Reply #245 on: January 30, 2009, 02:22:29 PM »

Unbelievable thread.

Whats the point in pointing out how Rich/Tony feel about this? Im pretty sure they know.

Im probably gonna regret this but can someone PM me the implications of offering to have a go at updating the March DTD £300 myself, with my own kit, for free.
No hotels, no expenses.
They might not know it but Rich/Tony/Des are probably the reason I play as much poker as I do now.

I know when i normally post like this im drunk, but im actually at work today so im only half cut  Grin

Im not here for the Feb one, im not definately going to do the March one. But im interested in helping them out in someway.

Now for the tickboxes

[  ] My updates will be as good as the normal ones
[  ] My updates would be good
[X] At least we would have something
[X] They would be norkage tastic
[X] They may culminate in a picture of me being thrown out the building

In all seriousness though, if people are interested, I would have a go.

Only 23 days to go until the Berlin Marathon! Please sponsor me at www.virginmoneygiving.com/StuartHopkin
EvilPie

View Profile
« Reply #246 on: January 30, 2009, 02:36:29 PM »

Stu's updates would be awesome.

There wouldn't be any poker info on there but the norkage pics would be first rate because he a real pervert.

Well volunteered Stu.

"Because thats what living is, the 6 inches in front of your face......" - Patrick Leonard - 10th May 2015
StuartHopkin

Ocho cinco

View Profile
« Reply #247 on: January 30, 2009, 02:39:29 PM »

I wish i could argue that point

I might even include extra norkage instead of those demonic cats.

Only 23 days to go until the Berlin Marathon! Please sponsor me at www.virginmoneygiving.com/StuartHopkin
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #248 on: January 30, 2009, 02:44:42 PM »

Stuart

If we're still requiring volunteer updates by the time you are sober enough to do one, we'll almost certainly take you up on your kind offer. Not just for norkage either, but cat absence will count in your favour.

Will PM nearer the time

For starters a volunteer or two for next weekend's DTD £300 on a budget of £0 would be handy....

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #249 on: January 30, 2009, 02:46:29 PM »

Stuart

If we're still requiring volunteer updates by the time you are sober enough to do one, we'll almost certainly take you up on your kind offer. Not just for norkage either, but cat absence will count in your favour.

Will PM nearer the time

For starters a volunteer or two for next weekend's DTD £300 on a budget of £0 would be handy....

If it didn't clash with APAT I'd gladly voluteer.  Stick me on the list of those willing to help out in case you're ever really desperate Cheesy

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #250 on: January 30, 2009, 02:50:24 PM »

Unbelievable thread.

Whats the point in pointing out how Rich/Tony feel about this? Im pretty sure they know.

Im probably gonna regret this but can someone PM me the implications of offering to have a go at updating the March DTD £300 myself, with my own kit, for free.
No hotels, no expenses.
They might not know it but Rich/Tony/Des are probably the reason I play as much poker as I do now.

I know when i normally post like this im drunk, but im actually at work today so im only half cut  Grin

Im not here for the Feb one, im not definately going to do the March one. But im interested in helping them out in someway.

Now for the tickboxes

Thanks Stu.

We might yet accept your offer.

I shouuld add, I'm more bullish than most that our Updates will continue, starting with next weekends's DTD £300.

In my little dream world, if we could Update all the DTD Events in 2009, & all the GUKPT Events, I'd be delighted.

We had to do some things for prudency sake, I'm almost OCD about incurring debt we might not be able to pay.

So we did what we think we had to, & I came on here & fessed up - but then it all got a bit sidetracked by some, who thought it worth telling me that we'd regret it, & the people were all lovely. Like we did not know that......

It's not THAT bad, & discussions are taking place, all over the place, right now, to find a way to keep the Updates, albeit just DTD & GUKPT if I had my way. But I have to ensure we can pay our bills first.

Next weekend's DTD? If I were a betting man (I'm not any more), I'd say we were Even money to be there. Hopefully, with the usual personnel.

We shall see.

I must say, aside from the nonsensical "you'll regret it" stuff, there have been some marvellously interesting & positive ideas lsted on this thread, & I'm very grateful. Touched, even.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
EvilPie

View Profile
« Reply #251 on: January 30, 2009, 02:53:38 PM »

Unbelievable thread.

No hotels, no expenses.

Now for the tickboxes

Thanks Stu.

I shouuld add, I'm more bullish than most that our Updates will continue, starting with next weekends's DTD £300.

In my little dream world, if we could Update all the DTD Events in 2009, & all the GUKPT Events, I'd be delighted.

We had to do some things for prudency sake, I'm almost OCD about incurring debt we might not be able to pay.

So we did what we think we had to, & I came on here & fessed up - but then it all got a bit sidetracked by some, who thought it worth telling me that we'd regret it, & the people were all lovely. Like we did not know that......

It's not THAT bad, & discussions are taking place, all over the place, right now, to find a way to keep the Updates, albeit just DTD & GUKPT if I had my way. But I have to ensure we can pay our bills first.

Next weekend's DTD? If I were a betting man (I'm not any more), I'd say we were Even money to be there. Hopefully, with the usual personnel.

We shall see.

I must say, aside from the nonsensical "you'll regret it" stuff, there have been some marvellously interesting & positive ideas lsted on this thread, & I'm very grateful. Touched, even.

Taking Stu up his offer??

You might regret that.

Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #252 on: January 30, 2009, 02:54:32 PM »

Unbelievable thread.

No hotels, no expenses.

Now for the tickboxes

Thanks Stu.

We shall see.

Taking Stu up his offer??

You might regret that.

he'll be taking him up the old camera obscurer next

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #253 on: January 30, 2009, 02:54:43 PM »

Thanks Owen.

I think more than 20 Members have told us the same thing - they have now Deposited on blonde & will play a bit there from now on - in the last 24 hours, including some huge rakers. It's extraordinary. If they all come through, our Cardroom Revenues will spike sharply upwards with immediate effect.

And then we can try & undo all those things we regretted having to do.

Thanks again, to you, & all the others who have offered to help in one form or another.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Graham C

Moo

View Profile
« Reply #254 on: January 30, 2009, 02:56:40 PM »

Stuart

Will PM nearer the time

If it didn't clash with APAT I'd gladly voluteer.  Stick me on the list of those willing to help out in case you're ever really desperate Cheesy

+1  deffo, actually, I'd quite like to do it!

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: