blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 04:15:27 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272595 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Internet Poker
| | |-+  Online Tournament Staking
| | | |-+  plo staking proposal
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: plo staking proposal  (Read 3492 times)
$muszlesz$

View Profile WWW
« on: January 31, 2009, 10:36:21 AM »

hey guys gonna have a go at this again as havent been playin much lately  and feel im due a few good results......................................hi all was was just wondering if anybody would be interested in staking me for regular plo tourneys online......mostly pokerstars but also fulltilt......basically i make most of my money online form plo tourneys and have +202% roi on stars plo mtt's....was thinkin could possibly use the same system as flushy and rooks if anybody would be interested? i can play every day as i dont work and would be willing to join other sites if u know of any other plo mtt's.......my stars user name is big"j"frommk if u wanna check me out....if there is anythin else u want to know just drop me  a pm thanks guys............would probably be lookin at about $1k -$1500 to start and would split it up in blocks of 5% or 10% and would probably play 4-5 tourneys a day with the max buy in of $50 for each torney but most will be between $10 and $30 ......if i get enough profit each week i would play the $215 plo on stars out of my own profit and give all my backers a % of any winnings in this tourny.....
« Last Edit: April 14, 2009, 06:29:55 PM by $muszlesz$ » Logged

$muszlesz$

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2009, 02:35:49 PM »

just a quick update guys ive had one piece of interest from my staking proposal for 20% to 50% of i.....was just wondering if anybody else was intersted in taking any smaller chunks of this....if anybody would like any further info pls pm me thanks again guys

GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2009, 08:52:01 PM »

Hi mate,

I'm only interested if you put up a proper staking proposal.

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
$muszlesz$

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2009, 01:47:28 AM »

im goin to look tmw at wot tournys are on stars and tilt and then will put up a detailed plan of which ones i would play each day and also the system that think i should use for staking.............................

$muszlesz$

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2009, 06:30:35 PM »

have edited my staking proposal guys...leyt me know if anybodys interested...thanks

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: