blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 30, 2024, 06:21:54 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272627 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16721 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Clarkson did it again but what's wrong with the Beeb?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Clarkson did it again but what's wrong with the Beeb?  (Read 13545 times)
GlasgowBandit

Global Pacifier

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: February 07, 2009, 07:27:38 PM »

OMG ...where to start...Thanks Jeremy ( poncy English name) ...keep at it..Tory victory at next election = Scottish independence.

Absolutely no way Scotland will allow itself to be ruled by English public school boys ( like Jeremy ( poncy English name ) )again..not after Thatcher
decimated the place the last time...

The longer Jeremy (poncy English name) keeps ranting on the better......Scotland will be freeeeeee!!!

Yes, because the Scottish parliament and Scottish business has done incredibly well over the past few years and therefore you should have all the confidence in an independent Scotland.

I really can't believe people still advocate an independent Scotland over here...

Well feck off home!

Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 07, 2009, 07:32:49 PM »

OMG ...where to start...Thanks Jeremy ( poncy English name) ...keep at it..Tory victory at next election = Scottish independence.

Absolutely no way Scotland will allow itself to be ruled by English public school boys ( like Jeremy ( poncy English name ) )again..not after Thatcher
decimated the place the last time...

The longer Jeremy (poncy English name) keeps ranting on the better......Scotland will be freeeeeee!!!

Yes, because the Scottish parliament and Scottish business has done incredibly well over the past few years and therefore you should have all the confidence in an independent Scotland.

I really can't believe people still advocate an independent Scotland over here...

Well feck off home!

scotland is his home

as the snp says if we get indepance anyone living in scotland can consider themself a scot

scotland cannot afford to go it alone anymore we are 30 years too late

all the north sea money has gone to enriching the m25 innercurcuit and the tory hinterland of the se of england

its now time for those people who lived off our oil for the past 30 years to pay us back by supporting our micky mouse government

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
doubleup

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 07, 2009, 07:34:03 PM »

You should have better politicians in Scotland in all parties; The SNP, Labour the Scottish Tories and LibDems are all filled with second rate politicians...until you get some better ones I really wouldn't wish independence on you.

+1
Tinsel Town

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 07, 2009, 09:25:34 PM »

Really, Scotland is in a right state already..the NHS is no good, the education system isn't all that grand really...the benefit system is a joke. Teenage pregnancy rate is through the roof, herion abuse is ridiculously high as are the alcoholism rates. (Admittedly a lot of these problems are UK wide but Scotland gets more money spent on them per person than, say England does....so it's fair enough to say Scotland should be in a better way)
Scotland has no major companies to speak off that are doing well enough. Since devolution the Scottish parliament has shown absolutely nothing that gives anyone any confidence in their abilities. The SNP has made promises but failed miserably when it comes to delivering on those promises and they are the ones that advocate an independent Scotland.

Well Boldie...the Union has worked well hasn't it??..sounds like we have nothing to lose does it.Huh?...Thanks for making my point.

I'm proud
to say the nearest Tory MP has his constituency over 100 miles from me. I look forward to the day when Scotland takes its place amongst the worlds nations
and I'll tell you this a Tory victory at the next election will guarantee it....

I don't know where this Tory hatred comes from...other than pure ignorance and simply living in the past...it's a common thing in Scotland and does noone any favours.
You should have better politicians in Scotland in all parties; The SNP, Labour the Scottish Tories and LibDems are all filled with second rate politicians...until you get some better ones I really wouldn't wish independence on you.

[/quote]

I take it you never lived through the 80's in Scotland??...You do not have a clue!!..ignorance??...Poll tax, warrant sales, fship yard closures, pit closures, our oil revenues bank rolling 3m unemployed, student loans,honest working men fighting for their livlelihood branded the enemy within etc etc.
The point regarding the conservative MP is this..There is one in Scotland...one..Some English people ( Jeremy is one of them) feel their country is being run by
Scots. At least there are a few hundred English labour MP's. If the Tories win the next election they will have no mandate to rule Scotland..The people who remember the 80's and clearly you are not one of them will not stand for it..That was my point.

There's no art to find the mind's construction in the face....William Shakespeare( Macbeth)
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 07, 2009, 09:40:08 PM »

Really, Scotland is in a right state already..the NHS is no good, the education system isn't all that grand really...the benefit system is a joke. Teenage pregnancy rate is through the roof, herion abuse is ridiculously high as are the alcoholism rates. (Admittedly a lot of these problems are UK wide but Scotland gets more money spent on them per person than, say England does....so it's fair enough to say Scotland should be in a better way)
Scotland has no major companies to speak off that are doing well enough. Since devolution the Scottish parliament has shown absolutely nothing that gives anyone any confidence in their abilities. The SNP has made promises but failed miserably when it comes to delivering on those promises and they are the ones that advocate an independent Scotland.

Well Boldie...the Union has worked well hasn't it??..sounds like we have nothing to lose does it.Huh?...Thanks for making my point.

I'm proud
to say the nearest Tory MP has his constituency over 100 miles from me. I look forward to the day when Scotland takes its place amongst the worlds nations
and I'll tell you this a Tory victory at the next election will guarantee it....

I don't know where this Tory hatred comes from...other than pure ignorance and simply living in the past...it's a common thing in Scotland and does noone any favours.

I take it you never lived through the 80's in Scotland??...You do not have a clue!!..ignorance??...Poll tax, warrant sales, fship yard closures, pit closures, our oil revenues bank rolling 3m unemployed, student loans,honest working men fighting for their livlelihood branded the enemy within etc etc.
The point regarding the conservative MP is this..There is one in Scotland...one..Some English people ( Jeremy is one of them) feel their country is being run by
Scots. At least there are a few hundred English labour MP's. If the Tories win the next election they will have no mandate to rule Scotland..The people who remember the 80's and clearly you are not one of them will not stand for it..That was my point.

[/quote]

labour have no mandate to run england at present but they have done for over 10 years, we are a united kingdom and a vote in scotland means the same as one in england so dispite the gact only 18% of scots will vote tory and 24% vote the tartan tories scotland will have to take its turn in living in a country ruled by the south of england

oh and i remember the 80s i also remember the 70s and the 90s and the first 8 years of this decade

Tinsel Town

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 07, 2009, 09:49:49 PM »

scotland will have to take its turn in living in a country ruled by the south of england

No we wont...not this time..we'll have a chance to vote for an indepedent Scotland..The SNP will only get stronger in the next few years...It's time!

There's no art to find the mind's construction in the face....William Shakespeare( Macbeth)
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 07, 2009, 09:58:00 PM »

scotland will have to take its turn in living in a country ruled by the south of england

No we wont...not this time..we'll have a chance to vote for an indepedent Scotland..The SNP will only get stronger in the next few years...It's time!

no they wont, the snp know that we have lost our chance at self rule, we cant support ourself anymore, within the next 10 years scotland will be needing more and more support from the south of england where all our money went after we knocked back our chance of home rule 30 years ago

boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #52 on: February 07, 2009, 09:58:59 PM »

no they wont, the snp know that we have lost our chance at self rule, we cant support ourself anymore, within the next 10 years scotland will be needing more and more support from the south of england where all our money went after we knocked back our chance of home rule 30 years ago

this.

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
MANTIS01

What kind of fuckery is this?

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 07, 2009, 09:59:07 PM »

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

Claw75 - "Mantis is not only a blonde legend he's also very easy on the eye"

Outragous76 - "a really nice certainly intelligent guy"

taximan007 & Girgy85 & Celtic & Laxie - <3 Mantis
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #54 on: February 07, 2009, 10:01:51 PM »

But my point is that living in the 80s does not do Scotland any favours...not voting Tory simply because of what happened in the 80s is not good. I am no Tory voter by any stretch of the imagination but to discard a political party because of something that happened 20-30 years ago is not sensible.

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 07, 2009, 10:02:09 PM »

oh and guess who would benifit the most from a scotish home rule

the tories

they would be unbeatable in the uk parliment
and with no more need for the SNP all the rural and coastal villages and towns would revert to there normal voting pattern of torie making them the largest party in scotland again

Tinsel Town

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 07, 2009, 10:09:58 PM »

the tories

and with no more need for the SNP all the rural and coastal villages and towns would revert to there normal voting pattern of torie making them the largest party in scotland again

This is confusing..If Scotland gained independence, why would it care who rules England.??.it would have the same relevance as who ruled Denmark. Scotland has rejected the Tories. It done so long before the recent resurgence of the Nationalist so I doubt we turn back to them..and if we did they'd be Scots Tories and not answerable to London.

Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: February 07, 2009, 10:14:55 PM »

the tories

This is confusing..If Scotland gained independence, why would it care who rules England.??.it would have the same relevance as who ruled Denmark. Scotland has rejected the Tories. It done so long before the recent resurgence of the Nationalist so I doubt we turn back to them..and if we did they'd be Scots Tories and not answerable to London.

tory is a tory no matter where they are from

any politian left in scotland would be 2nd rate (just look at our "government in holyrood")

Tinsel Town

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: February 07, 2009, 10:15:49 PM »

Boldie..there are reasons why the Tories support has dropped from 50% in the vote to around 15% now. People remember the last time they were in power here.
Never again..If they are voted in again Scotland will turn towards independence.That is my opinion.

But my point is that living in the 80s does not do Scotland any favours...not voting Tory simply because of what happened in the 80s is not good. I am no Tory voter by any stretch of the imagination but to discard a political party because of something that happened 20-30 years ago is not sensible.

Tinsel Town

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: February 07, 2009, 10:26:51 PM »

the tories

tory is a tory no matter where they are from

any politian left in scotland would be 2nd rate (just look at our "government in holyrood")

I'm sorry but this is just nonsense. The more power our parliament has the bettter the standard of politician it'll attract. I believe in the intelligence, integrity, industry and ingenuity of the Scottish people.

'Build it and they will come'...:-)

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: