blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 03:52:40 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272622 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16721 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Bet of the Day
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Bet of the Day  (Read 4572 times)
smithy69

View Profile
« on: November 26, 2005, 09:53:28 AM »

Gonna keep a tab of my record on the new forum slot with my bets.Gonna have 1 bet per day

After yesterdays cracking result where we got a big odds on shot beat, today is another lay. Intersky Falcon is currently 9/4 in most shops but is a terrible price. This horse hasn't won in over 2 years.

It is a horse I have swerved for some time, and can see no reason to back it today.

LAY LAY

Oh yeah - we are currently 1 from 1

Thought I had better put a pic of me on here, so you knew what my ugly mug was really like
redsimon

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2005, 10:34:06 AM »

Any footy bets, anyone?

Success has many parents but failure is an orphan

http://www.organdonation.nhs.uk
Dewi_cool

Dusk Till Dawn - It's like going home

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2005, 10:42:13 AM »

Towcster 2.30   Ironside   get on

The very last hand of the night goes to Dewi James, who finds ACES and talks Raymond O’Mahoney into calling his all-in preflop bet of 15k.  “If I had AQ, I’d call!” says Dewi.  Raymond calls holding pocket 66’s.

smithy69

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2005, 10:46:27 AM »

Maritimo to beat Boavista is a good bet IMO

13/10 with bluesquare is a stand out bet

but in fairness all my footy bets have been doing well until the last 3 mins, so be wary

Thought I had better put a pic of me on here, so you knew what my ugly mug was really like
Dewi_cool

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2005, 01:28:43 PM »

Gonna keep a tab of my record on the new forum slot with my bets.Gonna have 1 bet per day

After yesterdays cracking result where we got a big odds on shot beat, today is another lay. Intersky Falcon is currently 9/4 in most shops but is a terrible price. This horse hasn't won in over 2 years.

It is a horse I have swerved for some time, and can see no reason to back it today.

LAY LAY

I disagree smithy, following his latest run I think there's a fair chance here, im lumping on

The very last hand of the night goes to Dewi James, who finds ACES and talks Raymond O’Mahoney into calling his all-in preflop bet of 15k.  “If I had AQ, I’d call!” says Dewi.  Raymond calls holding pocket 66’s.

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2005, 01:33:59 PM »

Was 3/1 earlier on Betfair.

Seems to run his best races on flat tracks like Newcastle.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
redsimon

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2005, 02:09:58 PM »

LAY LAY

Layed it then bottled it when price moved and backed it. Show all green now, don't think my nerves would stand it if I watched the race Cheesy

Success has many parents but failure is an orphan

http://www.organdonation.nhs.uk
Dewi_cool

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2005, 02:13:35 PM »

I just hope mr cool does not win

Dewi_cool

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2005, 04:38:54 PM »

LAY LAY

I disagree smithy, following his latest run I think there's a fair chance here, im lumping on

changed me mind and bet the fav in end

nicehair82

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2005, 04:59:46 PM »

not a cert but a gd value bet is lyon to beat nice. lyon r away and gd price at 4/5 with bet 365.

had gd one for last nite with england u16 to beat scotland u16 but hadnt seen the threat yet. nice 400 pound earner

FOR EVERYTHING A REASON
smithy69

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2005, 08:38:04 PM »

am happy

now 2/2 cmon

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: