blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 21, 2024, 07:06:26 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2273345 Posts in 66760 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Internet Poker
| | |-+  Online Tournament Staking
| | | |-+  Another Blonde tournament staking required!
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 ... 31 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Another Blonde tournament staking required!  (Read 76627 times)
Wardonkey
No ordinary donkey!

View Profile
« Reply #330 on: September 19, 2009, 03:04:34 AM »

I'm not gonna flame man, I think the plan to end it now and work out how much you owe is best right now though. I'm sure you'll pay us back when you can.

+ 1

EEEEEEEEEE-AAAAAAAAWWWWW
jakally

View Profile
« Reply #331 on: September 19, 2009, 03:19:05 AM »

I'm not gonna flame man, I think the plan to end it now and work out how much you owe is best right now though. I'm sure you'll pay us back when you can.

If that's the general consensus over the weekend i'll do the figures on Monday and post it up and then this just turns into a payback thread as they call them on other staking forums.

Fine with me.
riverdave

View Profile
« Reply #332 on: September 19, 2009, 04:10:16 AM »

Sorry Flsuhy.  Normally I agree with you and in fact, give you more credit than most.  I've no gains or losses on this one and therefore no business saying anything...but ye all know me well enough - not one to keep me mouth shut. 

I stake every chance I get on blonde.  From day one this just didn't sit well.  I'd much rather average Joe says 'I'm not doing too bad so give us a chance' over a guy who is supposedly rolling it in and claims to be winning who says 'I'd like stakers.'

2 + 2 = 4 in my world.

Fair few wrong assumptions in there i stated on page 1 i was far from rolling it in or rolling in it whichever you meant, and as for winning well i have returned profit of around $5200 to stakers already and will be over $6000 when i get it cleared up. Agree with first half of your statement.
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #333 on: September 19, 2009, 11:31:19 AM »

Glad you're getting it sorted.

I bet when Hugh Hefner dies, you won't hear anyone say, "He's in a better place."
Eck

View Profile WWW
« Reply #334 on: September 19, 2009, 12:29:25 PM »

I knew there was risks as Dave is known for spin ups etc and semi-subconciously written this off so not too bothered as i didn't think he was the grimmer type.

so yeah return whatever i am due when you can Dave cheers.
cambo

back to the tic cave son

View Profile
« Reply #335 on: September 19, 2009, 12:41:31 PM »

probably nothing to do with me but how is this any diff to whats happened on blonde before? chip prince must be seething

bring back Fergus! and the bandit! free the glasgow 2!
Eck

View Profile WWW
« Reply #336 on: September 19, 2009, 12:46:12 PM »

Dunno but we will see if Dave is good for it as he has said he will sort everyone out.

One difference is he hasn't tried to ridicule everyone on the forum afterwards like the little piece of dirt that is Fergus. Still looking forward to running across his path one day and getting my stake back tbh.
cambo

back to the tic cave son

View Profile
« Reply #337 on: September 19, 2009, 12:49:41 PM »

Dunno but we will see if Dave is good for it as he has said he will sort everyone out.

One difference is he hasn't tried to ridicule everyone on the forum afterwards like the little piece of dirt that is Fergus. Still looking forward to running across his path one day and getting my stake back tbh.

fair dos

bring back Fergus! and the bandit! free the glasgow 2!
TheChipPrince

View Profile
« Reply #338 on: September 19, 2009, 12:54:00 PM »

In fairness Eck, I've been waiting over 5 months for ANY payment, 16th April I have a PM from.  He said he pay the rest of you from yesterday.

In the highly doubtful event he has the decency to pay back, I can only presume I am first in the queue.

The harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph.

RIP- TheChipPrince - $17,165
Eck

View Profile WWW
« Reply #339 on: September 19, 2009, 12:59:21 PM »

In fairness Eck, I've been waiting over 5 months for ANY payment, 16th April I have a PM from.  He said he pay the rest of you from yesterday.

In the highly doubtful event he has the decency to pay back, I can only presume I am first in the queue.

Fair do's
TheChipPrince

View Profile
« Reply #340 on: September 19, 2009, 01:01:32 PM »

Fair do's

I don't mean that in any disrespectful way to the other stakers btw if thats how it came across...

The harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph.

RIP- TheChipPrince - $17,165
Boba Fett
Doctor of Thugonomics

Pain is Temporary!

View Profile
« Reply #341 on: September 19, 2009, 01:27:54 PM »

I like Dave.

He is however a degenerate gambler, i don't mean that in the way we all say it jokingly, he is a proper animal when it comes to money and gambling. That all being said though i expect everyone to get paid back at some time in the future, everyone knows what he is like but a grimmer he is not, he intends to pay back of that i am sure.

Yours Sincerely,

Someone who is owed from a Penly stake.

Whats the difference here?  Fergus was a degen gambler too and when he did the money you were one of the 1st people in there calling him a thief and a grimmer despite him coming back, admitting it and saying he would pay everyone back. Even then, yourself  and others still gave him a hard time before he got banned.

Ya gotta crawl before ya ball!
Boba Fett
Doctor of Thugonomics

Pain is Temporary!

View Profile
« Reply #342 on: September 19, 2009, 01:36:00 PM »

Eck, if you look at the Fergus thread, he came back and admitted he had lost it and would pay back.  He was then hammered with abuse from some of the stakers and some people that had nothing to do with it who had all made their mind up before Fergus had come back on to confess.

Im sure nobody would take it well if they f'ed up on that kind of level and got that sort of reaction from everyone, clear difference from the reaction shown on this thread.

He did actually pay some people back when he had some money.

1 rule for some, another rule for others and I know this isnt the only forum grimming that is being swept aside as "ack he's a nice guy and Im sure he'll pay it back when he can"

Ya gotta crawl before ya ball!
StuartHopkin

Ocho cinco

View Profile
« Reply #343 on: September 19, 2009, 01:40:21 PM »

Jees let it lie. He's gone.

Only 23 days to go until the Berlin Marathon! Please sponsor me at www.virginmoneygiving.com/StuartHopkin
Longy
Professional Hotel Locator.
Learning Centre Group

Go Ducks!

View Profile
« Reply #344 on: September 19, 2009, 01:41:21 PM »

Jees let it lie. He's gone.

Fergus is dead? No way!
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 ... 31 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: