blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 09:48:25 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272619 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Gauging Support
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Gauging Support  (Read 1319 times)
The Truth

View Profile
« on: May 24, 2005, 08:18:05 AM »

Game for Life is currently looking at setting up a lottery. For this to be viable we would have to sell a significant number of tickets and we would require a number of sales agents. The point of this post is to ask - is anyone up for it?[/
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2005, 10:18:00 AM »

I am afraid my prowess as a salesman is matched only by my skills as a heads-Up player.

However, blondepoker would gladly assist, by way of providing space on our Front Page for regular news & results on your Lottery, & clickable links by which viewers can buy tickets, for which we would NOT expect any commission. And we could give regular results on the Forum. All this assumes, of course, that everything is legal & above board.

And if you timed your lottery draws to coincide with, say, a blonde Live Update on a major poker festival, (when blonde site traffic is at it's highest) we could "trail it" during the hours leading up to the draw.

We wish you well if you decide to proceed with the Lottery initiative.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2005, 02:51:43 PM »

due to obvious reason i am involved in so many charities that i have to decline all charties when they want help selling lotteries and raffles otherwise i would be selling them 24/7 and people would run when they see me as they would know i was just after the money.

i wish you luck in the venture

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
portfolio

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2005, 04:57:10 PM »

sold!   count me in.

port
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: