blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 02:23:03 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272622 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Internet Poker
| | |-+  Online Tournament Staking
| | | |-+  5 Blonde Stakes $30 6K Freeze out at 7pm
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 Go Down Print
Author Topic: 5 Blonde Stakes $30 6K Freeze out at 7pm  (Read 20339 times)
maldini32

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2009, 05:26:01 PM »

maldini1

accounts in £

the_beautifulgame@yahoo.co.uk

ty
Colchester Kev

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2009, 05:26:11 PM »

Phil Ivey is interested, he is busy at the mo, so i am posting for him.

Sleep don't visit, so I choke on sun
And the days blur into one
And the backs of my eyes hum with things I've never done

http://colchesterkev.wordpress.com/

kevshep2010@hotmail.co.uk
vegaslover

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2009, 05:33:08 PM »

if your desperate for players ill put my hat in for this.
account in £s
cia260895

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 25, 2009, 05:35:12 PM »

I'll throw my name in the hat again even if i did get my chips in 1st with best hand and got outdrawn varience will even out i suppose

CIA26O895

letter O not number

oh and in £'s

CIA260895@aol.com
« Last Edit: March 25, 2009, 05:50:35 PM by cia260895 » Logged
KarmaDope

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 25, 2009, 05:41:54 PM »

Any need? It's a fair point, she's interested and would normally post when she gets home but because of the cardroom's transfer times, Woodsey has specified a time to register interest by. Short of breaking the law, she ain't gonna make it home so I'm doing her a favour.

The little sarcastic jokes you/others make about certain people on a staking thread (Jon MW, for example), are setting such a good example, especially with the new SAS scheme. Can just see someone who's never posted on blonde before coming here, nervous about the whole thing, and seeing the cardroom manager be disparaging to a regular poster who volunteers for staking is probably not the best attitude to have imo.
maldini32

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 25, 2009, 05:43:36 PM »

Lighen up.
Colchester Kev

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 25, 2009, 05:47:51 PM »

Any need? It's a fair point, she's interested and would normally post when she gets home but because of the cardroom's transfer times, Woodsey has specified a time to register interest by. Short of breaking the law, she ain't gonna make it home so I'm doing her a favour.

The little sarcastic jokes you/others make about certain people on a staking thread (Jon MW, for example), are setting such a good example, especially with the new SAS scheme. Can just see someone who's never posted on blonde before coming here, nervous about the whole thing, and seeing the cardroom manager be disparaging to a regular poster who volunteers for staking is probably not the best attitude to have imo.

I dont have a problem with anyone applying for a freebie, but it would be nice if people that applied for every single one played a few games on blonde with their own money and not just when there was a freebie stake being offered.

Colchester Kev

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 25, 2009, 05:50:35 PM »

And say you "apply" on someone elses behalf and he/she doesnt get home in time to play ... then you are depriving someone of an opportunity.

As for any connection with the new SAS programme ... totally different, People will be trialling with their own money, not feeding off the generosity of blonde members.

Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 25, 2009, 05:54:49 PM »

OK I pick then we are closed

Newmanseye
Kev
Robert HM
Scotty 2 Hatty
Tractor
Maldini1

Send screen name and email to me if u haven't already and tell me if your account is not in £££££
KarmaDope

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 25, 2009, 05:56:03 PM »

I dont have a problem with anyone applying for a freebie, but it would be nice if people that applied for every single one played a few games on blonde with their own money and not just when there was a freebie stake being offered.

That's understandable, and I quite agree with what you're saying. But on saying that it could be that some of the people who apply for every single one might not be able to play with their own money because they might not have any money to spend on poker because of bills. Hence why they're applying for freebies.

I know I'd like to play on Blonde rather than Stars - but pretty much the only poker I play any more are the Deep Stacks for the structure and the amount of play you get. Blonde doesn't offer anything like this, which is definitely not your fault Kev, but that's why I'm not playing on Stars, or applying for freebies Wink

Sorry to go off on a rant, but little things like what I emphasised on in my last post do put prospective people off posting on blonde, and might have an effect on a scheme I'd really like to see succeed.
scotty2hatty
Gamesmaster

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 25, 2009, 05:56:47 PM »

tyvm

scotty2hatty on blonde

e-mail cambo123 at hotmail dot com i believe

account in $
KarmaDope

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 25, 2009, 05:58:17 PM »

And say you "apply" on someone elses behalf and he/she doesnt get home in time to play ... then you are depriving someone of an opportunity.

As for any connection with the new SAS programme ... totally different, People will be trialling with their own money, not feeding off the generosity of blonde members.

I can guarantee she would have been home in time. I wouldn't have posted otherwise. Moot point anyway now.

and apologies to Woodsey for indirectly hijacking his thread. GL all chosen!

« Last Edit: March 25, 2009, 05:59:56 PM by sharplea » Logged
cia260895

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 25, 2009, 05:59:54 PM »

GLGLGL go win it 1 of the chosen 5 and Wd again woodsey for doing this
Newmanseye

I defy you, stars!

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 25, 2009, 06:00:51 PM »

Thanks for the Stake Woodsy, in and registered, focusing on the mad dimes.

"And when Alexander saw the breadth of his domain, he wept, for there were no more worlds to conquer."

Hans Gruber - Die Hard
Colchester Kev

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 25, 2009, 06:01:00 PM »

I will do the transfers for those with Dollar accounts, woodsey will have to do them for those with Sterling accounts

Anyone else apart from me have a dollar account ?

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: