blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 01:29:51 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live Tournament Updates
| | |-+  GUKPT at "The Vic" DAY2
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 Go Down Print
Author Topic: GUKPT at "The Vic" DAY2  (Read 79297 times)
Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #270 on: March 29, 2009, 12:04:59 AM »

We've lost Warren Wooldridge in 19th - his Aces  cracked by the  two hearts Two Diamonds of Jamie Brown.

Also out in 18th is Matthaios Armeftis.  Three way all in action saw Dave Colclough with  , Armeftis with  and Kevin Jenkins , with the Aces holding.

Both players take away £4,500

We've got lots of pics for you, but Kev's having trouble with his computer just now - hopefully we'll be able to get them up for you soon.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2009, 04:02:18 AM by Claw75 » Logged

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #271 on: March 29, 2009, 12:05:23 AM »

so flushy - have i put you on tilt? you have sharkscoped roberto - hahaha

every event under the sun? no no, he plays the big events - not the DTD's and any other 200-300 buy in's across the country.

so he has done approx 41k online, thats unreal - thats more than all your tournament wins added together.

may be we will bump into each other in san remo/monte carlo - but theres more chance the hole in my @rse closing up than you buying in for an ept

keeping on fishing for a sponsor you 'fish'!!!!

spoiling the updates imo.

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #272 on: March 29, 2009, 12:06:10 AM »

hi guys,

can we please get updates on Luke Trotman, he has been at the top since the tournament started and he was the last alternate in by 5mins!!  Update on his chip count please.

thanks

john

we're expecting full chip counts soon.  If they've not arrived within the next few minutes I'll have a shifty at his stack for you.

I just had a 'luke' and he's on 390k

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
Amatay

View Profile
« Reply #273 on: March 29, 2009, 12:07:07 AM »

lol @ The Flushy vs SwanseaJack HU confronatation. Jack sounds like one of the annonymous plums who comments on my stupid blog

There is no better feeling than rocking up in a city for the first time, with nowhere to stay and everything new - so liberating.
Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #274 on: March 29, 2009, 12:07:56 AM »

Jamie Brown continues to run good  - his  busting Vik Kanwar's  !  Kanwar finishes 16th for £4,500.

Also picking up £4,500 is Jan Lundberg who went in 17th.  No details of that hand I'm afraid, but we'll post if we hear any.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2009, 12:43:53 AM by Claw75 » Logged

Newmanseye

I defy you, stars!

View Profile
« Reply #275 on: March 29, 2009, 12:10:20 AM »

every event under the sun? no no, he plays the big events - not the DTD's and any other 200-300 buy in's across the country.

so he has done approx 41k online, thats unreal - thats more than all your tournament wins added together.

may be we will bump into each other in san remo/monte carlo - but theres more chance the hole in my @rse closing up than you buying in for an ept

Click to see full-size image.

??

"And when Alexander saw the breadth of his domain, he wept, for there were no more worlds to conquer."

Hans Gruber - Die Hard
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #276 on: March 29, 2009, 12:11:23 AM »

Jamies Brown continues to run good  - his  busting Vik Kanwar's  !

sick!!

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #277 on: March 29, 2009, 12:12:15 AM »

SwanseaJack for mod.

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
SwanseaJack

View Profile
« Reply #278 on: March 29, 2009, 12:12:48 AM »

hahaha - thats class. have had laser treatment since that pic was taken. no more spoiling sorry kev!
GamblingPays

View Profile
« Reply #279 on: March 29, 2009, 12:13:10 AM »

Amazing how Flushy is getting so much abuse for just stating the fact that Roberto made a bad allin call early in the tournament.
I KNOW IT

I'm the one the right ;)

View Profile
« Reply #280 on: March 29, 2009, 12:14:15 AM »

Click to see full-size image.

??

Keith you look young in that photo

You have to expect things of yourself before you can do them." "Heart is what separates the good from the great. '

"All money is good, just the quantity makes it better"
      My Dad

"Poker Players and Vultures are alike. They both live off the flesh of the weak"
         Tony Bolto
Dewi_cool

Dusk Till Dawn - It's like going home

View Profile
« Reply #281 on: March 29, 2009, 12:14:38 AM »

He is but don't give him your phone number. LOL - Unless he wins the  €172k of course.

Hi Orange Len thumbs up

The very last hand of the night goes to Dewi James, who finds ACES and talks Raymond O’Mahoney into calling his all-in preflop bet of 15k.  “If I had AQ, I’d call!” says Dewi.  Raymond calls holding pocket 66’s.

action man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #282 on: March 29, 2009, 12:17:20 AM »

flushy as main shareholder has to put up with this abuse, kendall's  been getting stick for 3 years for raise folding the button with 7bb
GamblingPays

View Profile
« Reply #283 on: March 29, 2009, 12:18:36 AM »

Hows that tooth trigg ?
Newmanseye

I defy you, stars!

View Profile
« Reply #284 on: March 29, 2009, 12:19:21 AM »

flushy as main shareholder has to put up with this abuse, kendall's  been getting stick for 3 years for raise folding the button with 7bb, and for being old and dodging coffins, falling asleep at the tables, not answering Pm's for weeks and loving trains too much.

FYP

"And when Alexander saw the breadth of his domain, he wept, for there were no more worlds to conquer."

Hans Gruber - Die Hard
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: