blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 02:58:24 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272537 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live poker
| | |-+  Live Tournament Staking
| | | |-+  WSOP/Bellagio 1k Event
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: WSOP/Bellagio 1k Event  (Read 2554 times)
mondatoo

View Profile
« on: April 06, 2009, 11:06:16 PM »

So i'm off to vegas tagging along with the shrewdies come the end of may and planning to play the $330 venetian's most days,i've getting a loan to go plus bit of savings not sure whether that shows the confidence in my own game or my sick degenaracy,bit of both  Cheesy but would like to also play a wsop event and the 1k bellagio event

Not much of a live record as i haven't played much live played DTD in Jan and feb,Jan never really got going was on the infamous table with jones middy trigg & co and lost 60/40 vs trigg should've knew flipping as slight fav vs trigg was a bad idea.Feb i was really disappointed about, was cruising along deepish into day1 and had control of my table on 30k ish stack when got it in on a flop i had 9s10s he had Jx for 50k+ pot and missed the lot sigh.Apart from that only other high buy in comp i've played was equal chance we're i qualified through the freeroll on blonde last june and final tabled it i would say my games came on a lot since then as well imo.

As for online again pretty small sample size to be honest as i play more cash tbh but will put my opr stats up for stars never played tilt or party http://www.officialpokerrankings.com/pokerstars/mondonewc/poker/results/7D305DA8FC184419904E034B187B9C58.html?t=2

I've put 2008 up as i've played like 6 comps on stars this year lol but you can have a look anyway.

So i'm looking to play the $1500 WSOP Event 7 and the Bellagio $1k deepstack and selling at face value so 10% in wsop for $150 and 10% in the bellagio is $107 will sell in blocks of 5%

Will most likely play the bellagio if sell less than 50% or even without any stake if i cash in one of the 1st couple of comps i play but would prefer stake as like i say bit out of my bankroll

So if anyone interested pm me or post on here,or flame away cheers and gl all of us in vegas lets win the lot
« Last Edit: April 06, 2009, 11:42:22 PM by mondatoo » Logged
AlexMartin
spewtards r us

rat+rabbiting society of herts- future champ

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2009, 04:02:08 PM »

10% in the bellagio deepstack please. So i owe u $107+ £105 Smiley

mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2009, 12:02:42 PM »

Thought may as well give this a bump 

As referred to in op will be most likely playing the bellagio 1k without needing 50% stakeage
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: