blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 09:31:17 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  dillemma
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Down Print
Author Topic: dillemma  (Read 5630 times)
vinni

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 24, 2009, 01:18:48 PM »

got in contact with David (brother) he says he cant get them out without taking them to court for an eviction order ,which will take three months ,there contract is up in 4 months so we`ll see from there .

last night was quite ,it only seems to happen when his mother is there ,which is most times of the week.
if worst comes to the worst i`ll end up having a go at him and his father ,who`s about 39 years old .
he`s about 6,foot 4 and like a bean pole ,a bit like his son .but easily sorted.

I don't see how there is a "principle" involved in not reporting someone for benefit fraud. That's your and my tax money he's stealing. If he walked in every house on your street and nicked a quid out of every wallet you'd probably report him to the police, wouldn't you?

i`m not into telling porky`s about people working while claiming as it seems to happen a lot around here ,also if i did this and some one found out my name would be mud around here ,if you want pm me and you can do it ,i`ll give you his address.

Barry, if you have "had a word" and he has ignored you ... MOVE HOUSE, he is obv mental !!

lol so true
what you trying to say lol.

gl barry.

i`v become cos`s bitch
Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 24, 2009, 02:15:34 PM »

why is it 'not right' to report someone for what is, essentially, theft, but seemingly totally acceptable to encourage someone to use violence to get some kind of 'resolution'?  I'll never understand you menfolk!!!!

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
vinni

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 24, 2009, 02:39:24 PM »

why is it 'not right' to report someone for what is, essentially, theft, but seemingly totally acceptable to encourage someone to use violence to get some kind of 'resolution'?  I'll never understand you menfolk!!!!

i live on a nice quite road ,that is till this idiot moved in ,that's the way i want to keep it as i`v lived here for over 20 years.
the thing is if you grass on some one on this eastate you would`nt be able to show your face round here as your life would be made hell.
its something i`v been brought up to do never tell stories.

i`v become cos`s bitch
StuartHopkin

Ocho cinco

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 26, 2009, 09:56:11 AM »

i live on a nice quite road ,that is till this idiot moved in ,that's the way i want to keep it as i`v lived here for over 20 years.
the thing is if you grass on some one on this eastate you would`nt be able to show your face round here as your life would be made hell.
its something i`v been brought up to do never tell stories.

I agree with not telling stories.
But surely you know some of those special people who not only will sort this problem but will also take the time to explain what will happen if he involved the police afterwards? All explained in a nice professional step by step guide  Cheesy

Only 23 days to go until the Berlin Marathon! Please sponsor me at www.virginmoneygiving.com/StuartHopkin
vinni

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 26, 2009, 11:57:40 AM »

sse you wednesday stu ,i`ll explain.

gl

barry

i`v become cos`s bitch
Matt.NFFC.

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 26, 2009, 12:29:02 PM »

Looks like you will just have to sit tight for a few months until your brother doesn't renew the contract mate.

We had a similar situation with our neighbours recently, loads of noise/parties etc, fortunately after having the balls to finally go round and asking them to calm it down a bit, they did so, but I've got the landlords number just in case.

As for the grassing up aspect of it all, that's the last thing I'd do, must be a bloke thing as I'd rather kick his fkin head in than be a squealer.
gambleingaz

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 26, 2009, 12:50:45 PM »

watch him for a set routine (ie does he go out on a certain night) get a balaclava but do not speak n give him a good hiding,repeat till he moves or gets the message.......experiece says he will move,hope this helps
StuartHopkin

Ocho cinco

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 26, 2009, 01:33:23 PM »

sse you wednesday stu ,i`ll explain.

gl

barry

Yeah ill see you Wednesday, I owe you a pint for the tip on Saturday, it almost covered Saturday nights expenses! Lol

Only 23 days to go until the Berlin Marathon! Please sponsor me at www.virginmoneygiving.com/StuartHopkin
Swordpoker

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: May 26, 2009, 05:05:53 PM »

Did you try to resolve this amicably before threatening to rip his face off?

Rookie (Rodney)

ISHIKAWAAAAAAAAA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: May 26, 2009, 05:44:38 PM »

You dont know Barry, do you?

HI HELEN!
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 26, 2009, 05:46:13 PM »

You dont know Barry, do you?

Got it in one.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
vinni

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 26, 2009, 06:40:04 PM »

You don't know Barry, do you?

Got it in one.

i actually asked him a few times to calm it down ,i even gave them my old 3 piece chairs to tied them by ,as theres was falling to bits .
it all started around Christmas ,you can`t say anything about some one celebrating this joyous occasion ,so i never said a word to them .

it seemed to carry on through January then i asked them to be a bit quieter after 10 o clock ,they did this for a while .
then it was every Friday when his mother came round ,when every one got drunk and rowdy .
then all these young lads and lass`s started turning up all aged around 16/17  ,it got beyond a joke ,so i asked him once again .
it quietened down for another month ,then it went of again last week ,that's when i had a serious word with him .
its annoying me now because he`s started driving up and down the road at speed (he has`nt even past his test ).

i`m frightened to death its going to come to grief .theres a lot of young kids on the street playing .
i have to do some thing about this but i don`t know what to do .
it would`nt take much doing if i wanted to hurt him ,but that is a last resort.

gl

Barry.

i`v become cos`s bitch
vegaslover

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 26, 2009, 08:37:37 PM »

I had similar with next door neighbour a few years back with late night parties, they used to start around 1 am and go till about 4. not great when i get up for work at 5:30. started off at weekends and ended up being 4 times a week.
Threats did fuck all, the police were even more useless.
the only thing that worked was phoning the council/environmental health every time, and logging the noise, then speaking the environmental health officer.
They went round and threatened to take his stuff away, and it stopped straight away.

re: the grassing up - I can understand about the not grassing for benefits, but fucking about in cars down streets with kiddies playing in is another matter, think the police should be made aware of that
ruthless1

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 27, 2009, 05:11:23 PM »

This is a hard one, and being brought up on estates i understand about the grassing its something you dont do, they need to know that they cant carry on  the distressing you and others that live in area, the main concern i would have is about his driving up and down the street like twat, i would have to get that stopped otherwise i couldnt live with myself if something nasty was going to happen to an innocent person or kiddie
I live in a quite cull de sac and know and again we have a neighbours son racing up to the end and i have 4 daughters that play out the front, the girls dad went up to him and just lifted him off the ground and a few words this cleared the matter up, but violence is not the answer.
hopefully what goes around comes around and this guy gets what he deserves, there is always someone bigger and nastier around the corner, lets just hope this idiot gets to see what the otherside is like.
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 27, 2009, 05:17:32 PM »

Barry I've been thinking about the best solution too and it's a little extreme but he's pushed you too far. It's time for...................................

nipple cripple

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: