blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 10:25:56 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272619 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Blondites in Vegas
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Blondites in Vegas  (Read 13035 times)
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: June 01, 2005, 08:16:35 PM »

Advancing years? Fading memory? Don't push it Kev......

As it happens, I have never - ever - been to a Lap Dancing Club, & if what I hear is correct, I never will. Is it true that girls - scantily clad - sit on your lap, & you ain't allowed to touch them? Thats sado-machisism, surely.

I know a guy who owns a "Gentlemans Club", which I assumed was old codgers falling asleep in leather armchairs. Apparently, it aint quite ilike that.....

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
ariston

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 01, 2005, 10:16:25 PM »

Last time Kev went into a lapdancing club he went straighteyed  Wink  Nonody ever told me about the no touching rule either, what would be the point without a little jiggle here and there.

ariston

better lucky than good
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 01, 2005, 10:25:56 PM »

Jeez, I am learning some new words tonight - wht's a "little jiggle"? Earlier, I learned "torrents" which is something to do with betting I gather, "the new napster".

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
ariston

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 01, 2005, 10:28:39 PM »

you know a little jiggle here or a nuzzle there...nearest thing I get to the real thing nowadays.  Tongue

ariston

better lucky than good
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 01, 2005, 10:45:20 PM »

jiggle, nuzzle, torrent, napster. WTF is happening to the English language? What DO they teach you guys in school these days. Now, in my day,..........

ariston

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 01, 2005, 10:47:24 PM »

you used chalk and blackboards and the cane was legal....we know  Grin
We cordially invite you to Spearmint Rhino in vegas (for research purposes obviously) where we will show you the meaning of the words "jiggle" and "nuzzle".

ariston

better lucky than good
Easycure

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 01, 2005, 11:26:20 PM »

Tikay,

This is Easycure.....friend of American Scott Bush who I sweated throughout the Monte Carlo Grand Final.....we will be in Vegas for WSOP Event #2.....any chance we'll see you floating around the Rio? We'll be doing breakfast Frinday morning in the Sao Paulo Cafe 10:15am Friday morning. Stop by if you're around. Otis will be there.

Any place that will be giving live updates of chip counts like you did for the EPT? That was good stuff, and I have family that want to follow along during Event #2.

Please let me know if there will be a live update site running somewhere.

Thanks, Easycure
Colchester Kev

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 02, 2005, 12:02:22 AM »

LOL at me going straight eyed Smiley
it does have its advantages you know, for example when we take tikay to the spearmint rhino or de ja vu, i can keep one eye on the "artistes" and one on the old fella (and when i say old fella, I mean Tikay, you filthy minded reader !!)
My kids were quite old before they actually realised that i couldnt really look round corners Smiley

Sleep don't visit, so I choke on sun
And the days blur into one
And the backs of my eyes hum with things I've never done

http://colchesterkev.wordpress.com/

kevshep2010@hotmail.co.uk
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 02, 2005, 12:09:16 AM »

Hi Easycure, yes I remember you well from Monte Calo when you sweated Scott Bush, who did so well.

Will we be Live Updating Event # 2? Not sure yet. Dave Colclough - my partner - will be playing in the comp, & may give us limited updates, but I shall not be there for a few weeks yet. But somehow or other, we may be able to keep you updated on Event # 2.

blonde WILL be announcing their Vegas plans in the next day or two. We - blondepoker & Poker 425 - will be there for the big one, thats all organised, I have got myself a Press Pass thanks to Poker 425, & we will be doing a full live update, as well as various daily diary pieces on differnt sites. Watch this space for further news.

Good luck in Vegas!

ariston

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 02, 2005, 12:13:11 AM »

you will be joining us on the tables of the main event wont you Tikay? Its the least blonde could do after all your work on here  Wink

ariston

better lucky than good
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 02, 2005, 12:24:29 AM »

I wish Ariston, I really do, but it's looking increasingly unlikely. I am running bad this year in B & M tourneys (thank goodness for online, it's kept me afloat!), & can't really justify $10k, much as I'd love to. Still, you never know what tomorrow may bring, eh?......

But even if I don't play the biggie, I will be there to give all the blondeites the very best in Live Updates.

But your post is very kind, & much appreciated.

ariston

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 02, 2005, 12:28:44 AM »

You have to play mate, get a single table sat won when you get out there. The big one is waiting after your impressive bubble collection this year.

ariston

better lucky than good
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 02, 2005, 12:42:53 AM »

I have just not had time to play any online Sats, blonde & 425 are very time consuming, though very satisfying. I played a Stars shootout last week, made the Final Table, but you can guess what happened next......

But yes, I will play a couple of Sats when I get out there, you never know, eh?

Form is a werird thing, I have made money "live" every year since I started, but this year it's been bubble after bubble.

My last 4 Festival comps:

Barcelona 1000E - good shape (average) 2 off the money in a 170 runner field, overplayed AK & could not improve against 55, I sussed the guy was weak by his overbet, but he went in ahead & stayed ahead.

Sheffield 150 Thursday. Lowish chips, pushed in with AQ & got called by Q-3 - Q-3!!! - & the 3 rivered.

Sheffield 300 Main Event, Friday. 14 left, refused to pass my JJ to Ali Mallu's RR - I still think it was a correct play against Ali. He had AQ, board came A-A-7-Q-K.........

Sunday Southampton. Just above average, 14 left, I got myself pot-committed with QQ - actually I slightly overbet - an error - so had to call the RR, the guy had AA.

It will turn when the poker gods are ready.

ariston

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 02, 2005, 01:07:56 AM »

Poker gods havent been smiling on me much lately neither tikay, ask Julian about New Orleans ( he has read my trip report). Cry

ariston

better lucky than good
wsopin05

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 02, 2005, 02:11:32 AM »

Tikay,

It all comes around, I have been on a good roll last 2 months, just win baby, just win!!!!

1) Plaza 2nd place  $2,000,( Dave 4th place OH NO, just kidding, I got lucky w/ my KQ against Daves AK)
2) Bahamas /  $2,000, chip leader after 1st day but finished 12th
3) Hollywood, Fl /  $1,000, final table
4) Palms /  $200 1st place,  yesterday (lost twice w/ AA)
5) Palms /  $500 2nd place, today (lost once w/ AA)

These are the last 5 live events I have played.I hope this carries over to the WSOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wsopino5
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: