blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 02:58:04 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272622 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16721 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  LPC SUPER STACK SERIES LEG 1
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Print
Author Topic: LPC SUPER STACK SERIES LEG 1  (Read 2767 times)
britishlion

View Profile
« on: July 23, 2009, 11:17:38 AM »

This weekend The London Poker Circuit will be at the prestigious Kensington Close Hotel & Spa for the exciting Super Stack Series

Paul Hill is representing BlondePoker from their satellite, Barny and Ross Boatman will be representing The Mob in the main event and James Akenhead will also be playing in the Friday £330 and the £825 main event.

The two day tournament is an 825 pound No Limit Holdem event. With a one hour clock and 20,000 starting stack it will be fantastic value and if you are in town we recommend you give it a go.

Friday's 300 pound double chance freezout also looks like a great shot. See www.londonpokercircuit.co.uk for more details

See you down there.
ripple11

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2009, 01:22:32 PM »

Good luck Paul!........I'm donating to the main event too,......... fingers crossed for a blonde 1/2  Grin
britishlion

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2009, 04:44:06 PM »

Dear All,

The Super Stack and the side event are looking very busy this Friday and Saturday and I know a number of people have asked if they should pre-register. Registration starts at 8.00pm on Friday 24th and at 2.00pm on Saturday 25th so I would urge people to get to the venue around this time and not leave it late.

We have the Boatman Brothers representing Hendon Mob, the legendary James Akenhead (World Champion of the 2009 WSOP in November we hope!) and also Blonde Poker, 888.com qualifiers and Hendon Mob Syndicate winners.

The majority of players are buying in at 2.00pm on Saturday for the main event and at 8.00pm on Friday for the side event, so please do not enquire how many runners as we can only give you an indication of the numbers from the interest, which is currently around 70+ runners for Friday £330 and 100+ for Saturday main event.

For those that wish to pre-register by debit card please email us with the word REGISTER and your mobile number and we will contact you back with the registration form to complete. If somebody is buying you in then you will need to also complete the 3rd party payment request form  In any case, anyone coming to the LPC for the first time should complete the registration form and send it back or bring it with you so we can enter you in the system as a member. 

Any questions please let me know at info@londonpokercircuit.co.uk – see you tomorrow!

vegaslover

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2009, 02:21:20 AM »

Good luck Paul!........I'm donating to the main event too,......... fingers crossed for a blonde 1/2  Grin
Cheers Ripple, good luck to you too.
A blonde 1/2 sounds good to me!!
810ofclubs

EPT Vilamoura!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2009, 09:12:35 AM »

blind structures plz?
and is their discount on the rooms in the hotel??

tyty

Jake Mfkin Cody lols
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2009, 09:26:22 AM »

LOL at the Kensington Close Hotel being 'prestigious'. Stayed there may times, I'd say mediocre is more appropriate.
Jon MW

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2009, 09:29:49 AM »

LOL at the Kensington Close Hotel being 'prestigious'. Stayed there may times, I'd say mediocre is more appropriate.

wouldn't be quite so good marketing though would it  Cheesy

Although it would be funny

This weekend The London Poker Circuit will be at the fairly mediocre Kensington Close Hotel & Spa for the moderately interesting Super Stack Series...

Jon "the British cowboy" Woodfield

2011 blonde MTT League August Champion
2011 UK Team Championships: Black Belt Poker Team Captain  - - runners up - -
5 Star HORSE Classic - 2007 Razz Champion
2007 WSOP Razz - 13/341
ripple11

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2009, 11:19:06 AM »

blind structures plz?
and is their discount on the rooms in the hotel??

tyty

yes discount on rooms (see their website)

blind structure has been posted ....see LPC in the live poker section of this forum.
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2009, 03:05:56 PM »

good luck to vegaslover in this, having qualified on blonde, starting tonight

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
vegaslover

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2009, 01:27:50 AM »

I got knocked out in 14th by ripple, who has got a very decent stack
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2009, 07:11:19 PM »

I got knocked out in 14th by ripple, who has got a very decent stack

GL ripple!...how many runners did this get?

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
Indestructable

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2009, 07:22:19 PM »

WP Ripple

ripple11

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 26, 2009, 08:31:53 PM »

WP Ripple

cheers Indy.......yes managed to take this one down!

Came back for today's final table , chip leader with 193,000 chips...ave about 70,000. Maintained this as players dropped away, and got heads up with roughly equal chips. Won a flip with AK against pocket 9's for most of the chips ,and then got lucky with A8 against AK to finish it off.

Great structure meant blinds were 600/1200 at one hour levels,for the final table........and I can't praise the LPC enough for looking after everyone so well, and organising an excellent 2 days.

31 runners was again a bit disappointing, especially as a lot of players rang to find out numbers and then were put off coming!. Chicken and egg.

Great to meet Paul (vegaslover)... who was unfortunate as he ran 44 into my kings, hit trips....and then I rivered the straight!
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: July 26, 2009, 08:57:47 PM »

Excellent! WP mate.

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
Pelham Boy

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 26, 2009, 09:01:30 PM »

Excellent! WP mate.

"The boy Gedge has written some of the best love songs of the Rock 'n' Roll Era. You may dispute this, but I'm right and you're wrong!" John Peel.
Pages: [1] 2 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: