blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 10:43:52 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272607 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Internet Poker
| | |-+  Online Tournament Staking
| | | |-+  ftops 6max
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: ftops 6max  (Read 2557 times)
AlexMartin
spewtards r us

rat+rabbiting society of herts- future champ

View Profile WWW
« on: August 08, 2009, 04:01:48 PM »

Id like to be put in to the 6max KO this sunday ($256) (8th) (FTOPS Cool  and the 6max turbo ($216) on the 11th August (FTOPS 15).

I havent played mtts online for a while as i find 9 handed nitathons incredibly boring and lack the skills (patience/discipline meh). Fancy playing these two but literally no spare funds at the moment. Looking for 40% equity for 100% stake. I have a good pedigree at 6max cash at low/medium limits and feel this represents good value. I would much rather have 1 single staker for each/both comps but ill amend if this doesnt appear feasible.

Here is my limited history, basically a short and expensive excursion on fulltilt late last year/early this year and a couple of small binks on ipoker. Both over tiny samples.

http://officialpokerrankings.com/fulltiltpoker/Strongbad99/poker/results/5DE741C514E14E18B67D59FD6B0DCEB9.html?t=2

http://www.sharkscope.com/Strongbad919

George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2009, 04:03:19 PM »

10% pls mate

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2009, 04:09:05 PM »

10% pls mate

Sorry just read the single staker thing- you'll probs get Blatch or FLushy buy you up- if they do I'll happily step aside

Ta

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
Bongo

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2009, 04:45:54 PM »

I'd have 10% if you decided to split.

Do you think it's dangerous to have Busby Berkeley dreams?
AlexMartin
spewtards r us

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2009, 01:41:26 AM »

Ill give it to 5pm tomorrow and then ill just go with smaller %ages.
Blatch

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2009, 01:43:53 AM »

ill have the lot and then George can buy some off me
George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2009, 01:46:04 AM »

weeeeeeeeeeeeee

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
AlexMartin
spewtards r us

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2009, 03:40:46 AM »

ta. Strongbad99 on ftp. ul in the 100r btw Sad

Blatch

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2009, 02:03:50 PM »

all sent bud

gl gl
AlexMartin
spewtards r us

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2009, 07:06:45 AM »

Ill give a report for fun Smiley

Got the start time wrong but luckily went on just to check how many runners it would get and had only missed 5 mins. Regged for a couple of other jobbies but tried to keep tables down to 4 max to keep some focus. Got HEM running on tilt which was pretty useful, actually think its pretty sweet for mtt's as you can miss some stuff. Early on appeared table was pretty bad after a guy tried a kinda sick bluff that didnt make sense and a guy made a good call. Pegged him as decent before i saw him stackoff 99 with about a million bb's v a tight utg open and bink to have about 15k after 25 mins. Stayed fairly inactive for the first 45, picked up a few and just tried to get a solid read on the table. Was up to about 6.5k when i squeezed 1010 in the SB 3way pre and got the overcaller (a fish) to come along for the ride. Really not sure if i should or shouldnt be cbetting AK6 v this guy unless im gonna fire a second barrel but i bet, he called and a Jack peeled which i check folded on. Not really happy about any of my options there, as the pot was quite big and i cant rely on him folding top pair + gutterball or 2 pair as im fairly sure he has AJ or (less likely coz i have the blockers) A10. I doubt hes floating me in a 3bet pot on AKX anyhow, just seemed a fishy abc type. Had to tone it down for a while as the table makeup changed and two shortstacks moved chips. After break prolly had about 4.5k when i made a possible brainfart. I open A8ss from the cutoff, folded to a BB with 10k who defends. Flop 1045s and he checkraises me 630 ott of my 220 cball. Hes been pretty solid/slightly trappy up to now but im fairly certain the top of his range is like Q10/J10 and he has a tonne of 66/77/88/99 that he hates playing with a c/c oop i think. Anyhow i figured i have a tonne of FE given how strong this looks plus i do play my monsters like this, have some equity if called and his range for calling a jam is tiny compared to his cring range, so shoved and he timebank called with K10. Pretty sure this was a fkup on my part as i should just make hands and vbet them to death in the early rounds but im rusty.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: