blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 12:13:03 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272591 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Joke!!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 ... 95 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Joke!!  (Read 311706 times)
I KNOW IT

I'm the one the right ;)

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: August 09, 2009, 05:52:31 PM »

Susie's husband had been slipping in and out of a coma for several months. Things looked grim, but she was by his bedside every single day. One day as he slipped back into consciousness, he motioned for her to come close to him. She pulled the chair close to the bed and leaned her ear close to be able to hear him.

"You know" he whispered, his eyes filling with tears, "you have been with me through all the bad times. When I got fired, you stuck right beside me. When my business went under, there you were. When we lost the house, you were there. When I got shot, you stuck with me. When my health started failing, you were still by my side. "And you know what?"

"What, dear?" she asked gently, smiling to herself.

"I think you're bad luck."

You have to expect things of yourself before you can do them." "Heart is what separates the good from the great. '

"All money is good, just the quantity makes it better"
      My Dad

"Poker Players and Vultures are alike. They both live off the flesh of the weak"
         Tony Bolto
sovietsong

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 09, 2009, 05:55:04 PM »

Susie's husband had been slipping in and out of a coma for several months. Things looked grim, but she was by his bedside every single day. One day as he slipped back into consciousness, he motioned for her to come close to him. She pulled the chair close to the bed and leaned her ear close to be able to hear him.

"You know" he whispered, his eyes filling with tears, "you have been with me through all the bad times. When I got fired, you stuck right beside me. When my business went under, there you were. When we lost the house, you were there. When I got shot, you stuck with me. When my health started failing, you were still by my side. "And you know what?"

"What, dear?" she asked gently, smiling to herself.

"I think you're bad luck."

haha

In the category of Funniest Poster I nominate sovietsong. - mantis 21/12/2012
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: August 09, 2009, 06:11:39 PM »

Why does everyone swear so much?

I was sitting at a poker table last night, a young girl was dealing. Every sentence from the players was punctuated by swear words.

Fucking this, bastard that. *****, wanker etc.

It's not like there was an argument or something, it was just normal conversation. I found it very embarrassing.

I feel the same when I think about people's wives, mothers, girlfriends and daughters browsing blonde, but I accept that my view on this is probably old fashioned and out of step.

Speaking of which;

If a mute kid swears

Does his mother wash his hands with soap?

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
Newmanseye

I defy you, stars!

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 09, 2009, 06:47:06 PM »

My job is so fucking unbelievable. I'll try to sum it up by first telling you about the folks I work with:

First, there is this supermodel wannabe chick. Yeah, okay, she is pretty hot, but damn is she completely useless.
The girl is constantly fixing her hair or putting on make-up.
She is extremely self-centred and has never once considered the needs or wants of anyone but herself.
She is as dumb as a box of rocks, and I still find it surprising that she has enough brain power to continue to breathe.

The next chick is completely the opposite. She might even be one of the smartest people on the planet.
Her career opportunities are endless, and yet she is here with us. She is a zero on a scale of 1 to 10.
I'm not sure she even showers, much less shaves her "womanly" parts.
I think she might be a lesbian, because every time we drive by the hardware store she moans like a cat in heat.

But the jewel of the crowd has got to be the fucking stoner. And this guy is more than just your average pothead.
In fact, he is baked before he comes to work, during work, and I'm sure after work.
He probably hasn't been sober any time in the last ten years, and he's only 22.
He dresses like a beatnik throwback from the 1960's, and to make things worse, he brings his big fucking dog to work.
Every fucking day I have to look at this huge Great Dane walk around half-stoned from the second-hand smoke.
Hell, sometimes I even think it's trying to talk with its constant bellowing.
Also, both of them are constantly hungry, requiring multiple stops to McDonald's and Burger King, every single fucking day.

Anyway, I drive these fucktards around in my van and we solve mysteries and shit.

I think that I have been thoroughly whooooshed here Huh?

Think Fredm Wilma, Daphne, Shaggy and SCOOOBY!!!

"And when Alexander saw the breadth of his domain, he wept, for there were no more worlds to conquer."

Hans Gruber - Die Hard
bobAlike

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 09, 2009, 11:33:39 PM »

So Katie and Peter have split up.

I just want to know who gets custody of the camera crew?

Ah! The element of surprise
rex008

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: August 10, 2009, 10:34:22 AM »

This works better out loud, but my 6 year old told me this, had me in stitches:

Knock knock
Who's there?
An interrupting sheep
An interrupti
Baa!

"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so." - Douglas Adams
The secret to a happy life - "Never pass up a chance to have sex or appear on television." - Gore Vidal
Longines
Gamesmaster

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 10, 2009, 01:34:59 PM »

Two nuns driving along when the Devil appears on the bonnet.

"Quick Sister Mary! Show him your cross"

"Oi Satan! Get off my fcuking car!"
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: August 10, 2009, 04:16:09 PM »

A kid is watching his grandfather take a pee:

"Hey, Granddad, my dad has got two of those things."

"What do you mean son?" says the old man.

"Well, he's got a wobbly one like that for peeing through, and a long hard one for cleaning mummy’s' teeth."

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 10, 2009, 04:53:28 PM »

I was sitting at a poker table last night, a young girl was dealing. Every sentence from the players was punctuated by swear words.

It's not like there was an argument or something, it was just normal conversation. I found it very embarrassing.

I feel the same when I think about people's wives, mothers, girlfriends and daughters browsing blonde, but I accept that my view on this is probably old fashioned and out of step.

I don't know, Tom. Lack of ability to get a point across forcefully without resorting to profanities I suppose.

I do know it's reached levels on blonde which I find totally unacceptable, & last week was far & away the worst week ever.

Even today, we've had to remove stuff.

The mods - as you know - are currently soul-searching as to the answer.

Anyway, I'll be making a Statement about it shortly. It'll go down like a lead balloon.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Jon MW

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 10, 2009, 04:59:22 PM »

I don't know, Tom. Lack of ability to get a point across forcefully without resorting to profanities I suppose.

I do know it's reached levels on blonde which I find totally unacceptable, & last week was far & away the worst week ever.

Even today, we've had to remove stuff.

The mods - as you know - are currently soul-searching as to the answer.

Anyway, I'll be making a Statement about it shortly. It'll go down like a lead balloon.

You're right Tikay - there is too much unnecessary swearing on the forum at the moment.

Jon "the British cowboy" Woodfield

2011 blonde MTT League August Champion
2011 UK Team Championships: Black Belt Poker Team Captain  - - runners up - -
5 Star HORSE Classic - 2007 Razz Champion
2007 WSOP Razz - 13/341
david3103

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 10, 2009, 05:59:58 PM »

I am a member of a forum dedicated to volunteer work.

Any profanities are filtered out and replaced by the euphemstic BANNED WORD, Not sure that Blonde should go quite so far, but then again...

This forum has so many abbreviations that I am sure that the members would very quickly adapt.

It's more about the winning than the winnings

5 November 2012 - Kinboshi says "Best post ever on blonde thumbs up"
AndrewT
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: August 10, 2009, 06:00:44 PM »

Any profanities are filtered out and replaced by the euphemstic BANNED WORD, Not sure that Blonde should go quite so far, but then again...

This forum has so many abbreviations that I am sure that the members would very quickly adapt.

What happens if someone says they're from Scunthorpe?
Colchester Kev

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 10, 2009, 06:03:47 PM »

We all chip in a few quid so they can move somewhere decent obv.

Sleep don't visit, so I choke on sun
And the days blur into one
And the backs of my eyes hum with things I've never done

http://colchesterkev.wordpress.com/

kevshep2010@hotmail.co.uk
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 10, 2009, 06:05:33 PM »

On a football forum I frequent the word becomes S****horpe!

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
david3103

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 10, 2009, 07:16:08 PM »

i'll try it and let you know

It's more about the winning than the winnings

5 November 2012 - Kinboshi says "Best post ever on blonde thumbs up"
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 ... 95 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: