blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 11:27:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272572 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Joke!!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 ... 95 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Joke!!  (Read 311532 times)
Ecosse

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: August 10, 2009, 11:17:50 PM »

A kid is watching his grandfather take a pee:

"Hey, Granddad, my dad has got two of those things."

"What do you mean son?" says the old man.

"Well, he's got a wobbly one like that for peeing through, and a long hard one for cleaning mummy’s' teeth."

Oh I looooled. Nice one baldy !
trafficjam

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 11, 2009, 12:14:47 PM »

Man shouts at another, your lucky, you will never catch swine flu, swine flu only effects noses and throats, it has no effect whatsoever upon arseholes!

I must refrain from falling in love with my hole cards!
Geo the Sarge

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 11, 2009, 12:30:41 PM »

I am a member of a forum dedicated to volunteer work.

Any profanities are filtered out and replaced by the euphemstic BANNED WORD, Not sure that Blonde should go quite so far, but then again...

This forum has so many abbreviations that I am sure that the members would very quickly adapt.

What happens if someone says they're from Scunthorpe?

We all chip in a few quid so they can move somewhere decent obv.

Best one yet

Geo

When you get..........give. When you learn.......teach
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #48 on: August 11, 2009, 02:17:26 PM »

An Ex of mine used to say that she wanted to be treated like a princess.

So I rented a limo and told the driver to crash it in a tunnel.

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
bagel
bagel

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 13, 2009, 10:06:58 PM »

my dad went to rod hulls funeral.when he got back i asked him how it was. he said the service was alright but the reception was terrible
bolt pp

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 13, 2009, 10:09:50 PM »

paddy's in a police line up for rape, a policeman brings in the woman at which point paddy says: "yeah that's her, moody bitch".
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #51 on: August 13, 2009, 10:32:14 PM »

Paddy takes his new wife home on his wedding night.
She lies on the bed, spread-eagled, naked, and says, "Paddy....you know what I want....."
"Yeah....the whole fecking bed by the looks of it!"

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
ACE2M

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 13, 2009, 11:07:28 PM »

i was playing golf recently when a thunder and serious lightning storm started right above us, my playing partner pulled out his 1 iron and held it straight up. I asked him what he was doing and rightly pointed out that not even god can hit a 1 iron.
Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 13, 2009, 11:08:14 PM »

my dad went to rod hulls funeral.when he got back i asked him how it was. he said the service was alright but the reception was terrible

topical! I had forgotten why it was funny Grin

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
bagel
bagel

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 14, 2009, 11:57:18 PM »

why did the monkey get lost?

because the junglist massive.

apologies to all over thirtyish

boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #55 on: August 15, 2009, 12:40:50 PM »

Research has shown women generally have far cleaner minds than men. I'm not really surprised. Let's face it, they change them every five bloody minutes of the day!

boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #56 on: August 15, 2009, 12:41:49 PM »

I had a one night stand with a girl in Iceland once. Late December, it was.

Feck, I was knackered.

boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #57 on: September 04, 2009, 01:11:41 PM »

SKY News: David Richards,40, from Caerwys snaps photo of UFO in back garden!

Well sir if you say it's a UFO then you have identified it making it an FO, if it's landed in your back garden it's not flying thus making it an O.

So David, you have succesfully managed to take a photo of an object in your back garden.

Well done...numptie.

boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #58 on: September 04, 2009, 01:28:52 PM »

I went to the book store earlier to buy a 'Where's Wally' book. When I got there, I couldn't find the book anywhere.
Well played Wally, well played.

Eck

View Profile WWW
« Reply #59 on: September 04, 2009, 02:17:12 PM »

A Chelsea fan, a Liverpool fan and a Man u fan were all in Saudi Arabia, sharing a smuggled crate of booze. All of a sudden the Saudi police rushed in and arrested them. The mere possession of alcohol is a severe offence in Saudi Arabia, so for the terrible crime of actually being caught consuming the booze, they were sentenced to death!

However, after many months and with the help of very good lawyers, they were able to successfully appeal their sentence down to life imprisonment. By a stroke of luck, it was a Saudi national holiday the day their trial finished, and the extremely benevolent Sheikh decided they could be released after receiving just 20 lashes each of the whip. As they were preparing for their punishment, the Sheikh suddenly said: "It's my first wife's birthday today, and she has asked me to allow each of you one wish before your whipping."

The Chelsea fan was first in line (he had drunk the least), so he thought about this for a while and then said: "Please tie a pillow to my back." This was done, but the pillow only lasted 10 lashes before the whip went through. The Chelsea fan had to be carried away bleeding and crying with pain when the punishment was done.

The scouser was next up and after watching the scene, said:" Please fix two pillows on my back, under my shirt" But even two pillows & 1 shirt could only take 15 lashes before the whip went through again.

The Manc was the last one up (he had finished off the crate), but before he could say anything, the Sheikh turned to him and said: "You are from a most beautiful part of the world, your city has some of the best bars, nightclubs and restaurants in Europe, your city and football team is known throughout the world. For this, you may have two wishes!" "Cheers mate, your Most royal and Merciful Highness", The manc replies. "In recognition of your kindness, my first wish is that you give me not 20, but 100 lashes."

"Not only are you an honourable, handsome and powerful man, you are also very brave." The Sheik says with an admiring look on his face. "If 100 lashes is what you desire, then so be it. And your second wish? What is it to be?" the Sheikh asks.

"Please tie the Scouser to my back."
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 ... 95 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: