blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 08:13:30 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16944 Members
Latest Member: Blader
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Your a jurk!!
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Your a jurk!!  (Read 4383 times)
thetank

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2009, 04:42:04 PM »

lol @ thinking this is funny. This is from that "balls of steel" shit show on Ch4, filled with people who genuinely have no sense of humour. The show is aimed at the intellectually challenged. Pranks of the lowest order.

I assume the conversation at Ch4 went something like this;

TV Exec; "That Punked show on MTV is rather popular at the moment, we should have a show where people do outlandish pranks on celebs like that"
Other TV exec; "Yeah, that's a great idea! He sets up these really elaborate pranks on people, it's superb..they never see it coming!"
CEO of Network "Fuck that, we don't have the money to set up eleborate pranks...the BBC won't even give us more of the license fee for god's sake...stingy fecking bastards...I blame that Dicky Attenbrough fella. Who the fuck wants the look at nature programs...unless you're cutting animals open, noone gives a shit"

Tea lady "Well, I saw someone spout water into someone's face ones..that was quite funny....I was 5, mind"

CEO of Network; "FUCK me, she's got it! That's hilarious and cheap!" Points to TV Exec "YOU'RE FIRED! Why can't you come up with good ideas like this? Back to the cleaning the canteen with you!". Points to tea lady; "You!..you're now on 80k a year...keep these brillaint ideas coming!"

That roughly is how they came up with the show.

Just don't watch television. Works for me.

For super fun to exist, well defined parameters must exist for the super fun to exist within.
bolt pp

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2009, 06:33:27 PM »

lol @ thinking this is funny. This is from that "balls of steel" shit show on Ch4, filled with people who genuinely have no sense of humour. The show is aimed at the intellectually challenged. Pranks of the lowest order.

TV Exec; "That Punked show on MTV is rather popular at the moment, we should have a show where people do outlandish pranks on celebs like that"
Other TV exec; "Yeah, that's a great idea! He sets up these really elaborate pranks on people, it's superb..they never see it coming!"
CEO of Network "Fuck that, we don't have the money to set up eleborate pranks...the BBC won't even give us more of the license fee for god's sake...stingy fecking bastards...I blame that Dicky Attenbrough fella. Who the fuck wants the look at nature programs...unless you're cutting animals open, noone gives a shit"

Tea lady "Well, I saw someone spout water into someone's face ones..that was quite funny....I was 5, mind"

CEO of Network; "FUCK me, she's got it! That's hilarious and cheap!" Points to TV Exec "YOU'RE FIRED! Why can't you come up with good ideas like this? Back to the cleaning the canteen with you!". Points to tea lady; "You!..you're now on 80k a year...keep these brillaint ideas coming!"

hippie
Swordpoker

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2009, 07:38:51 PM »

sovietsong

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 10, 2009, 10:39:13 PM »

Denis penis is a legend!

In the category of Funniest Poster I nominate sovietsong. - mantis 21/12/2012
sovietsong

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 10, 2009, 10:40:03 PM »

FYT

In the category of Funniest Poster I nominate sovietsong. - mantis 21/12/2012
Colchester Kev

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 10, 2009, 10:56:14 PM »

FYT

FYFYT

Sleep don't visit, so I choke on sun
And the days blur into one
And the backs of my eyes hum with things I've never done

http://colchesterkev.wordpress.com/

kevshep2010@hotmail.co.uk
Rod Paradise

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 10, 2009, 10:58:21 PM »

Ach no, the hairy dwarf has a point there,

May the bird of paradise fly up your nose, with a badger on its back.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: