blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 04:45:47 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272535 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Internet Poker
| | |-+  Online Tournament Staking
| | | |-+  Staking Proposal for SAS Trial Period
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Staking Proposal for SAS Trial Period  (Read 1482 times)
scotty2hatty
Gamesmaster

View Profile
« on: August 25, 2009, 04:41:44 PM »

Hi. I am looking to receive staking to allow me to complete the trial period of the blonde SAS Scheme. This year, I have many more financial commitments which have curbed my ability to play much poker so I see the SAS as perfect for me.

In my current situation I cannot afford to deposit to play the required games in the trial period so I am hopeful that someone will stake me to do so. I will be looking to play the $10.50 turbo HU games on blonde - a game which I have a reasonable amount of experience playing. The SAS requires that I play 400 of these games.

My stats playing similar games on Pokerstars (thanx4chips) show that I have broke slightly better than even playing these over about 400 games but I believe this figure is a bit misleading as previously if I won 7 or 8 at this level I would take shots at a bigger game.

I will split profits 75/25 in staker's favour, as well as giving any loyalty payments for the period to the staker. Hopefully this makes this an appealling proposal as I would envisage a winning period.

I think this would work better with a sole staker so that we can PM to discuss further details such as size of staking, as it may only require small input from the staker if I get off to a good start.

Thanks for taking the time to read this proposal.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: