blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 10:28:08 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16944 Members
Latest Member: Blader
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live Tournament Updates
| | |-+  DTD main event FINAL DAY
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 Go Down Print
Author Topic: DTD main event FINAL DAY  (Read 80607 times)
Cf
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #375 on: September 07, 2009, 04:22:42 PM »

How did the £150 play with 10,000 chips. Was it still fast paced?

Blue text
StuartHopkin

Ocho cinco

View Profile
« Reply #376 on: September 07, 2009, 04:31:26 PM »

Yeah a little too fast paced around the 25 players left mark. Average < 10BB for about a level.

Only 23 days to go until the Berlin Marathon! Please sponsor me at www.virginmoneygiving.com/StuartHopkin
Nakor
Tinca Tinca

Serve the spider

View Profile WWW
« Reply #377 on: September 07, 2009, 07:01:45 PM »

Yeah a little too fast paced around the 25 players left mark. Average < 10BB for about a level.

Ahhhh a crapshoot - I understand now.

WP Kev and Rooks

Shit post Nakor, such a clown.

What do you get when you cross a joke with a rhetorical question?
StuartHopkin

Ocho cinco

View Profile
« Reply #378 on: September 07, 2009, 09:55:12 PM »

Ahhhh a crapshoot - I understand now.

WP Kev and Rooks

Oh man.

We were just level

No im gonna put cards in your eye at least 5 times next time we play  two hearts>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Only 23 days to go until the Berlin Marathon! Please sponsor me at www.virginmoneygiving.com/StuartHopkin
CAR
Probation

View Profile
« Reply #379 on: September 08, 2009, 04:42:39 PM »

Twas a pleasure to play the DTD Monthly Special.. I will be back with my army, this time to win. The only way is up.

Well played all, the final Table was very entertaining. Really enjoyed it. Thanks.
Delboy

If you never let me go, I will never let you down.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #380 on: September 08, 2009, 08:07:35 PM »

n1 Kev.

Wp Rooks and Stu.

'Still we sing with our heroes thirty three rounds a minute'
dreenie82
Probation

View Profile
« Reply #381 on: September 10, 2009, 02:04:51 AM »

Im not surprised, she is pretty terrible, got so lucky to even still be there; she won 3 70/30s (when she was the 30) in a row within 2 hours yesterday, called all in after UTG raise and BTN ships from SB with K10 and won vs JJ etc.

Only person at the table who doesnt realise how bad she is, is her! LOL

But w/e, just brutal to get that close and get the ultimate AA vs AK beat.

GL to those left.
Sam

nice one......I just love the way you ppl chat rubbish......I like the way u mention u get it all in on the small blind with A7 off , and then go all in with Q3 3 handed and flop a 3 and turn a 3,,,,,,LOOOOOL, grow up and get a life.....I mean u r such a donkey, You raised 8/10 pots on the saturday, with jack s@@t and just kept passing to back raises, you talk the talk, now walk the walk, and what is so bad with putting it in with AK, knowing that you only have 50kish total and that james is gonna fold 95% of the time??.....plz explain.....oh and btw, I had 19k when i pushed with K10 diamonds, and yeah I got lucky to hit, was wondering again what crap you were raising with LOLOLOL...Im not taking chances of getting blinded out, its called gambling and aggresion darling its a hand that connecting and im so sorry that you happened to wake up with ACES, but you really need to show a bit more dignity, its a game of cards, not life or death, GET OVER IT  hahahha!!! oh btw, I am a fish and I get lucky, thats the way I roll ;-)
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #382 on: September 10, 2009, 03:00:46 AM »

Im not surprised, she is pretty terrible, got so lucky to even still be there; she won 3 70/30s (when she was the 30) in a row within 2 hours yesterday, called all in after UTG raise and BTN ships from SB with K10 and won vs JJ etc.

GL to those left.
Sam

nice one......I just love the way you ppl chat rubbish......I like the way u mention u get it all in on the small blind with A7 off , and then go all in with Q3 3 handed and flop a 3 and turn a 3,,,,,,LOOOOOL, grow up and get a life.....I mean u r such a donkey, You raised 8/10 pots on the saturday, with jack s@@t and just kept passing to back raises, you talk the talk, now walk the walk, and what is so bad with putting it in with AK, knowing that you only have 50kish total and that james is gonna fold 95% of the time??.....plz explain.....oh and btw, I had 19k when i pushed with K10 diamonds, and yeah I got lucky to hit, was wondering again what crap you were raising with LOLOLOL...Im not taking chances of getting blinded out, its called gambling and aggresion darling its a hand that connecting and im so sorry that you happened to wake up with ACES, but you really need to show a bit more dignity, its a game of cards, not life or death, GET OVER IT  hahahha!!! oh btw, I am a fish and I get lucky, thats the way I roll ;-)

You go girlfriend Grin

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #383 on: September 10, 2009, 11:19:47 AM »

GL to those left.
Sam

I rarely see people go deep in tournaments without getting it in behind once or twice so I wouldn't worry about it.

Wd on the final table.

Also congrats on smashing Dave Penly H/U in a comp at Big Slick recently.

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
StuartHopkin

Ocho cinco

View Profile
« Reply #384 on: September 10, 2009, 11:54:51 AM »

I rarely see people go deep in tournaments without getting it in behind once or twice so I wouldn't worry about it.

I sure didnt get it all in with  vs  pre when there was 16 people left on Sunday.
Its all about BINKING! Its so much more fun than getting it in good.

Im assuming dreenie82 is the lady who made the final? Well done   Grin
Im assuming Sam Proffitt is the guy who didnt make the final? Unlucky  Cry

easypickings

View Profile
« Reply #385 on: September 10, 2009, 02:41:01 PM »

Many congrats James. Played with him at the Gala tournamnet a couple of weeks before, and he was on fire then. A very well deserved victory.
easypickings

View Profile
« Reply #386 on: September 10, 2009, 02:41:25 PM »

And thanks again for the great updates Kev
Cf
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #387 on: September 10, 2009, 03:46:21 PM »

I sure didnt get it all in with   vs   pre when there was 16 people left on Sunday.
Its all about BINKING! Its so much more fun than getting it in good.

Im assuming dreenie82 is the lady who made the final? Well done   Grin
Im assuming Sam Proffitt is the guy who didnt make the final? Unlucky  Cry

I sure didn't get it all in pre with 44 against TT when there were ~20 left in the £150 last month. And Q7 vs KT. And A3 vs TT. etc.

Anyone who goes deep into a comp with fields this size is bound to have had it in behind a few times. Even good players who make finals will have gotten lucky along the way.

And I wouldn't slag people off on the updates thread. People do read them...

(obv not directed at you stu lol)

Blue text
Rookie (Rodney)

ISHIKAWAAAAAAAAA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #388 on: September 10, 2009, 03:57:17 PM »

I didn't get lucky at all.

HI HELEN!
StuartHopkin

Ocho cinco

View Profile
« Reply #389 on: September 10, 2009, 04:04:09 PM »

I didn't get lucky at all.

Apart from that 1000 chip I passed you. Cross tournament cheating ftw!

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: