blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 30, 2024, 07:37:37 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272633 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16721 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Greekfish v Greekstein tonight on the Poker Show
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Greekfish v Greekstein tonight on the Poker Show  (Read 18657 times)
EvilPie

View Profile
« Reply #120 on: September 07, 2009, 10:55:02 PM »

Had a fair few pms and responses on here and on reflection I don't think its wise that I send pms about such a tricky subject to people I don't know. I hope no one takes offence but I've sent pm's to Red-Dog, Evilpie, George2Loose and Numpty Dumpty. If you know one of them pls ask, though what they tell u didnt come from me!

You sure have pm'd me papertits!!!!

Motivational speeches at their best:

"Because thats what living is, the 6 inches in front of your face......" - Patrick Leonard - 10th May 2015
Pelham Boy

View Profile
« Reply #121 on: September 07, 2009, 11:01:33 PM »

lol chompy!!

"The boy Gedge has written some of the best love songs of the Rock 'n' Roll Era. You may dispute this, but I'm right and you're wrong!" John Peel.
Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #122 on: September 07, 2009, 11:02:32 PM »

lol chompy!!

I'm not listening anymore - what happened?

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #123 on: September 07, 2009, 11:03:33 PM »

All I can say is wow!

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
Pelham Boy

View Profile
« Reply #124 on: September 07, 2009, 11:05:42 PM »

lol chompy!!

He e-mailed in asking Greekfish if he had heard the buzz about the latest hot players Toby Lewis and Dean Morris!!

Greekfish said he'd never heard of them.

"The boy Gedge has written some of the best love songs of the Rock 'n' Roll Era. You may dispute this, but I'm right and you're wrong!" John Peel.
Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #125 on: September 07, 2009, 11:06:44 PM »

lol chompy!!

He e-mailed in asking Greekfish if he had heard the buzz about the latest hot players Toby Lewis and Dean Morris!!

Greekfish said he'd never heard of them.

lol. bad beat for Toby!

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
action man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #126 on: September 07, 2009, 11:08:24 PM »

Will send the pms about who the cheats are to anyone who wants. Cba doing a gajillion.

me plz
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #127 on: September 07, 2009, 11:09:47 PM »

Will send the pms about who the cheats are to anyone who wants. Cba doing a gajillion.

me plz
Girgy85

View Profile
« Reply #128 on: September 07, 2009, 11:11:56 PM »

me plz

Me plz

Best poster Girgy IMO - Mantis

Girgy is my new hero! - Evilpie

Think Girgy has shown the best leopard instincts in this thread and would prob survive best in the wild. Eye of the tiger that fella - Mantis

Girgy is a m'fkn machine - Daveshoelace
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #129 on: September 07, 2009, 11:38:47 PM »

lol chompy!!

FFS, just after I'd turned off too. I run so bad.
Seriously, though, how could anyone following poker not have heard of Toby Lewis?

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
EvilPie

View Profile
« Reply #130 on: September 07, 2009, 11:50:31 PM »

All I can say is wow!

This.

If it's true of course.

Motivational speeches at their best:

"Because thats what living is, the 6 inches in front of your face......" - Patrick Leonard - 10th May 2015
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #131 on: September 08, 2009, 12:09:53 AM »

lol chompy!!

FFS, just after I'd turned off too. I run so bad.
Seriously, though, how could anyone following poker not have heard of Toby Lewis? Dean Morris

fyp

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
AndyGreekfish

View Profile
« Reply #132 on: September 08, 2009, 12:34:03 AM »

Hello everyone!  Just made an account here so I can have my say.

First of all, Greekstein, I thought you were really good tonight and Matchroom said they were pleased and wanted you on again soon.  On another note ... what a fanbase you've got on here!!  I see one or two of the same people slagging me off (Kids).  As for this 'cheating accusations' I stand by what I said and I've seen it happen with my own eyes.  I've not participated in this that's why I'm able to spill the beans and say that it does happen.  Some readers on here seem to be suggesting that I'm saying all games are rigged - they obviously never really listened to the show.  What I did say was that in SOME of the higher stake games there are people who are colluding together (sharing cards, carving up donks).  I've not mentioned any names as they would be aliases and not necessarily names of the actually people doing it.  There are a lot of people doing this on all different sites and obviously Greekstein has heard of people too but it doesn't mean it's the same people I know of.  

Anyway, nice to see you've got a buzzing forum here.  Now I've got an account I'll be able to speak a bit more!!!
« Last Edit: September 08, 2009, 12:46:13 AM by AndyGreekfish » Logged
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #133 on: September 08, 2009, 12:38:19 AM »

Hello Mr Greekfish, welcome to blonde Poker

Please do me a small favour when you "speak a bit more" which we look forward to, do so without calling people who may disagree with you off " OP has been edited" please. Something more wholesome please, and less flame-y.

Ta.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2009, 12:48:59 AM by TightEnd » Logged

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
AndyGreekfish

View Profile
« Reply #134 on: September 08, 2009, 12:45:39 AM »

Hello Mr Greekfish, welcome to blonde Poker

Please do me a small favour when you "speak a bit more" which we look forward to, do so without calling people who may disagree with you off "OP has been edited" please. Something more wholesome please, and less flame-y.

Ta.

Yes you are right, ill edit that now.

Seems like colchester kev has a lot of negative stuff to say. and for the record im very good freinds with marc goodwin and was not slatting him, was trying to make a point of how hard it is to make a living online these days.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2009, 12:49:19 AM by TightEnd » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: