blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 08, 2024, 08:34:01 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272928 Posts in 66760 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Greekfish v Greekstein tonight on the Poker Show
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Greekfish v Greekstein tonight on the Poker Show  (Read 19030 times)
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #135 on: September 08, 2009, 12:48:25 AM »

Thanks in advance for the edit Andy

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #136 on: September 08, 2009, 12:50:49 AM »

Welcome to blonde greekfish.

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #137 on: September 08, 2009, 12:51:02 AM »

You probably didn't intend to Andy but when you spoke earlier it did sound like you'd taken part in the collusion you spoke of

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #138 on: September 08, 2009, 12:51:22 AM »

Welcome to blonde greekfish.
Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #139 on: September 08, 2009, 12:57:07 AM »

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
AndyGreekfish

View Profile
« Reply #140 on: September 08, 2009, 12:57:37 AM »

You probably didn't intend to Andy but when you spoke earlier it did sound like you'd taken part in the collusion you spoke of

Hi george

yes i did get that impression when i turned my phone on to 30 texts, my point was i new it was happening and new some people who done it for a lot of money, i hope people got the jist of it as i was trying to warn players who were unaware of this.

To be honest it scared me as i could have my acount locked etc etc, so to make sure this never happaned with me i have no facebook-msn or anything else which would allow me to do this.

I think its a disgrace that people get away with this, and after tonight im sure all the poker companys will be a little bit stricter.
gatso
Ninja Mod

Let's go round again

View Profile
« Reply #141 on: September 08, 2009, 01:15:47 AM »

yeah, it did come across that way, at least at the start. by the end I think it was obv that wasn't what you meant though

If you get to the yeasty clunge you've gone too far
AndyGreekfish

View Profile
« Reply #142 on: September 08, 2009, 01:19:30 AM »

yeah, it did come across that way, at least at the start. by the end I think it was obv that wasn't what you meant though

Thanks to all you guys who made me feel very welcome, if the other posters on here are the same i look foward to being a regular on this forum.
redsimon

View Profile
« Reply #143 on: September 08, 2009, 06:08:14 AM »

Andy, do you play on 'Stars as "Luckyface"?

Welcome to Blonde Smiley

Success has many parents but failure is an orphan

http://www.organdonation.nhs.uk
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #144 on: September 08, 2009, 07:52:56 AM »

I bet when Hugh Hefner dies, you won't hear anyone say, "He's in a better place."
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #145 on: September 08, 2009, 09:33:03 AM »

Hi Andy, welcome to Blonde mate.

As regards negative comments, they are usually said half tongue in cheek so I wouldn't take them to heart.

Really enjoyed being on the show last night and there's a lot more I wanted to say but it was good nonetheless and I hope Eddie will have me back soon.

We were meant to be playing a Greek vs Greek heads up match too - was quite looking forward to that not sure why it didn't happen. :S

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #146 on: September 08, 2009, 10:05:35 AM »

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
PSpillane

View Profile
« Reply #147 on: September 08, 2009, 10:09:17 AM »

Hi All

some interesting topics for debate last night; which is what the show is all about. I'l try and get an I-poker representative from security to answer some of the points made last night but i'm not confident they would want to do this.

The heads Up was discussed but was too late for us to set up a special table and by the sounds of things your bosom buddies now anyway! Perhaps a heads up grudge match poker show table should be set up for future disputes.
AndyGreekfish

View Profile
« Reply #148 on: September 08, 2009, 10:18:12 AM »

As regards negative comments, they are usually said half tongue in cheek so I wouldn't take them to heart.

Really enjoyed being on the show last night and there's a lot more I wanted to say but it was good nonetheless and I hope Eddie will have me back soon.

We were meant to be playing a Greek vs Greek heads up match too - was quite looking forward to that not sure why it didn't happen. :S

Hey budd

I never knew anything about a match, was just told a greek guy was coming on to voice his opinion about poker, did not know it was you untill we spoke on the show. jesse was really pleased and was saying we should have you on every week with me for like a update in the poker world. As far as im aware they deffo want to use you a little more as you dont hold back.

I know you had a lot more to say but we run out of time, but found it very interesting what you said about the cyprus tourni. people do not realise how things are over there, and i did not want to open a can of worms by saying anything, but i agreed with what you said there.

vinni

View Profile
« Reply #149 on: September 08, 2009, 10:30:46 AM »

sorry m8ty you`ll have to excuse him while he wipes the brown bits of his nose.

Hey budd

I never knew anything about a match, was just told a greek guy was coming on to voice his opinion about poker, did not know it was you untill we spoke on the show. jesse was really pleased and was saying we should have you on every week with me for like a update in the poker world. As far as im aware they deffo want to use you a little more as you dont hold back.

I know you had a lot more to say but we run out of time, but found it very interesting what you said about the cyprus tourni. people do not realise how things are over there, and i did not want to open a can of worms by saying anything, but i agreed with what you said there.

i`v become cos`s bitch
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: