blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 09:30:45 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272540 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  rookies top plays at the CPC
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: rookies top plays at the CPC  (Read 1221 times)
wsopin07

View Profile
« on: December 07, 2005, 02:32:43 PM »

1) Bobby1 / Winning the $500 comp, this guy can play and he will comtinue to win if he stops listening to the rookie.

2) James / Winning his first SNG and having great fun doing it Cool

3) Bondite Mark (sorry, forgot your blonde name) as the most unlucky blondite / Mark had to sit at my table in the $500 and the $1,000, he did not get to play a hand for over an hour as I raised every hand and played "rookie" ball.

4) Cupcake / best quote of the week " I really dont drink so much until I get around you".

5) First Mate / "That guy knocked me out w/  "

6) Dan / "I knew you would put me all in if I raised", then why did you raise? You knew my    would flop a flush!

7) Worst play of the CPC / Tikay and Djinn for missing the flight, the trip, the sun, the fun!!! Did Tikay misread the plane tickets

Cool The Rookie for calling an all in at the final table w/  , flopping  two hearts , then missing the 14 outs against  As

9) DC for almost killing the Rookie w/ a golfball out of the sand trap!

10) Mr Cool for costing DC a bunch of $$$$$ for the dinner from the golf game!!!!!!!

8)The top dog award goes to Julian Thew for writting a article that QUESTIONED the power of the magical          Cheesy

The next day in the main event in the first 5 minutes Julian called a raise w/  , flopped 2 pair, lost to  As, when it hit a flush!!!!!!!!!!

Please sir , lets show    for the power of the       IF YOU DONT BELIEVE, DONT PLAY Cool

JUST WIN BABY, JUST WIN
          THE ROOKIE 4/7
2005 WSOP PLH WORLD CHAMPION
dan

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2005, 05:37:45 PM »

[quote author=wsopin06 link=topic=4413.msg99282#msg99282 date=11339659
6) Dan / "I knew you would put me all in if I raised", then why did you raise? You knew my    would flop a flush!
Please sir , lets show    for the power of the       IF YOU DONT BELIEVE, DONT PLAY Cool
[/quote]

i knew i was in front and thought it would be a good chance to double through you,

ok ive got some quotes for you.

after calling a big raise with that well known monster J10 brian knocks out player 15. matey boy says "thats a big call" rookie replies "hey buddy those arent the worst 2 cards ive played today" matey boy walks off murmuring "hows he got so many chips Angry"

brian who seems to forget where he is on the tv table playing the pro chalenge event "dan can you get me a bud light please, make it 3 "

agreed with the rookie on most points it was a fantastic trip Cool.
Ruru

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2005, 05:45:59 PM »

Mine was my all in UTG, first hand of an STT with  - called by young American kid on the BB with  As

Flop of    Cheesy
Turn
River  Sad

"This game's all about making the wrong move at the right time"
marcro

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2005, 08:02:59 PM »

Brian - it was a pleasure and experience, I think, to sit next to you in the $1,000 and Main events.  I played in a cash game today and was not doing well until I called a raise of 4 BB's with thinking it was time to do a BrianWilson.  Flop came up 3 5 6 and I doubled up - you have made me a believer to the mighty 47 off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Until the next time............
bundle

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2005, 08:08:42 PM »

Well i can see it really is a power hand, I was just at ultimatebet pushing the table around, doing really well, Then i get the      Big stack raises about 5-6x BB so i call and the flop comes . he then put's me all in and flips over KK. was laughing myself silly until the K hit on the river. But i still gave him a great run for his money..
wsopin07

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2005, 11:09:36 PM »

thank god you guys listen Cool

JUST WIN BABY, JUST WIN
          THE ROOKIE 4/7
2005 WSOP PLH WORLD CHAMPION
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2005, 11:32:53 PM »

Rookie,

Nice Post.

Jen & I woud LOVE to have come out there, but these Live Updates are expensive in terms of flights & hotels, and there have been a lot of expensive trips the last few months - my pockets are groaning......

And I've regretted not going more than you could ever know. But we need to spread blonde Live Updates as widely as possible, so I'm afraid this was a difficult decision, and a bad one probably, but these things are jolly expensive, especially on my Old Age Pension, which does not fall due for another 20 years.

Maybe next year when, we hope, blonde will be better funded.

Meanehile, all of us at home were dead jealous!

Come & see us soon Sonny Boy. We miss you.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Dingdell

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2005, 11:37:34 PM »

thank god you guys listen Cool

Just be careful blondites......He is from america and I think he's trying to make 4 7 into some sort of cult religion. Once we've all been won over he'll start playing with premium hands again and we'll all loose more money to him.....it's all a plot for him to take over the poker world.... scared

Tracey

PS having said that I played it today and it won a treat......oh my god - just save yoursleves......
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: