blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 01:14:29 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272573 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live Tournament Updates
| | |-+  LUTON 250 FREEZEOUT - RESULT
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: LUTON 250 FREEZEOUT - RESULT  (Read 1624 times)
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« on: May 31, 2005, 01:41:46 PM »

We are indebted to Tight End for sending us the result of Friday's 250 Freezeout at Luton. Please keep these coming, you send 'em, & we will put them up. Results go in the Forum in the first instance, & will also go into the Tournament Results, the Menu button for which can be found on our Home Page. Please do NOT copy results from other sites, though.

Grosvenor Luton Freezeout, Friday, 250 Entry, 64 runners, 16,000 Prize Pool.

9th Joe Grech, 400

8th Richard Prew, 480

7th James Browning 560

6th Jim Reid 640

5th L Kerrigan 960

4th Brian Johnson 1,360

3rd Dick Lynch 2,000

2nd Frankie Knight 3,200

WINNER - D Clark 6,400.

I have no idea if any deals were done - I suspect with the prize structure being top heavy, a deal WAS done, but that's just a guess.

9th place Joe had a good weekend - he went on to win the South of England Championship at Grosvenor Southampton on Sunday. By the way, Kevin "Lovejoy" O'Leary, who was third on Sunday, won the Saturday night comp at Luton. I guess the Luton boys are strutting their stuff in resadiness for the Heads Up Challenge against the mighty, & unbeaten, Gala Notts boys. Strut away while you can Luton, because come the big day, you are gonna wonder what hit you......

Nice to see Frankie Knight pick up a nice payday. One of the worst feelings in Poker is when you R, & Frankie RR's. You KNOW you have a problem then.....!

Brian Johnson picked up a handy 1,360 in 4th, just as well too. 2 or 3 hands in on Sundays biggie at Southampton, he found KK against El Blondie's TT, & the blonde one rivered his set to send Brian home empty-handed.

Nice to see Jim Reid have a draw too, he's overdue, & has had rotten luck in 2005.

And James Browning is on a bit of a run too, netting 560 for 7th. I think James talks more than anyone I ever met, & that includes Paul Parker, but he means well & is really quite pleasant.

Mr Prew nabbed 8th spot - who HE?.......well done mate.

Keep those results coming please guys. We still aint got the result of the Gala Notts 250 at the weekend - guess I will have to trot down there myself tonight & get them.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: