blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 03, 2024, 03:43:35 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272877 Posts in 66758 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Question Time
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Question Time  (Read 37652 times)
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #270 on: October 24, 2009, 08:49:22 PM »

If I could afford private I would have, so have no option to use it, millions cant afford private healthcare so dont have any choice!

In most countries, if you can't afford private healthcare you get no healthcare. Now thats no choice..

excellent point.

Very poor point actually because it's simply not true for most civilised countries.

The NHS is fine, don't get me wrong, but go to Scandinavia or Holland and the health system is quite a bit better. Obviously you'd have to pay more taxes to get it up to that level though.

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
Delboy

If you never let me go, I will never let you down.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #271 on: October 24, 2009, 10:40:26 PM »

If I could afford private I would have, so have no option to use it, millions cant afford private healthcare so dont have any choice!

In most countries, if you can't afford private healthcare you get no healthcare. Now thats no choice..

excellent point.

Very poor point actually because it's simply not true for most civilised countries.

The NHS is fine, don't get me wrong, but go to Scandinavia or Holland and the health system is quite a bit better. Obviously you'd have to pay more taxes to get it up to that level though.

I did say MOST countries.

'Still we sing with our heroes thirty three rounds a minute'
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #272 on: October 25, 2009, 12:17:27 AM »

Greekstein, WTF were you doing on the programme? 18 mins 20 secs in  Tongue

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00nft24/Question_Time_22_10_2009/
sledge13

View Profile
« Reply #273 on: October 25, 2009, 12:18:03 AM »

So I took a look at the Bnp website, and their policies...

IMMIGRATION – time to say ENOUGH!

On current demographic trends, we, the native British people, will be an ethnic minority in our own country within sixty years.

To ensure that this does not happen, and that the British people retain their homeland and identity, we call for an immediate halt to all further immigration, the immediate deportation of criminal and illegal immigrants, and the introduction of a system of voluntary resettlement whereby those immigrants who are legally here will be afforded the opportunity to return to their lands of ethnic origin assisted by a generous financial incentives both for individuals and for the countries in question.

We will abolish the ‘positive discrimination’ schemes that have made white Britons second-class citizens. We will also clamp down on the flood of ‘asylum seekers’, all of whom are either bogus or can find refuge much nearer their home countries.

Um I agree with this, bring on the flaming?

sledge13

View Profile
« Reply #274 on: October 25, 2009, 12:20:11 AM »

Ahhh and the next one...

EUROPE – back to British independence!

We are opposed to the Single European Currency, and support the overwhelming majority of the British people in their desire to keep the Pound and our traditional weights and measures. At the same time, we are for the best possible relationship with our European neighbours and believe that the nations of Europe should be free to trade and cooperate whenever it is mutually beneficial, though without being forced into a political and economic straitjacket – political unification. Accordingly, we stand for British withdrawal from the European Union. In place of the EU, we intend to aim towards greater national self-sufficiency, and to work to restore Britain’s family and trading ties with Australia, Canada and New Zealand, and to trade with the rest of the world as it suits us. Following our withdrawal from the EU, the BNP will use the £43 million per day net contribution Britain at present makes to the European Union to fund many far more useful projects at home

Again seems fair enough to me...k off to bed now, I await the abuse tomorrow....
cia260895

View Profile
« Reply #275 on: October 25, 2009, 12:21:18 AM »

On current demographic trends, we, the native British people, will be an ethnic minority in our own country within sixty years.

To ensure that this does not happen, and that the British people retain their homeland and identity, we call for an immediate halt to all further immigration, the immediate deportation of criminal and illegal immigrants, and the introduction of a system of voluntary resettlement whereby those immigrants who are legally here will be afforded the opportunity to return to their lands of ethnic origin assisted by a generous financial incentives both for individuals and for the countries in question.

We will abolish the ‘positive discrimination’ schemes that have made white Britons second-class citizens. We will also clamp down on the flood of ‘asylum seekers’, all of whom are either bogus or can find refuge much nearer their home countries.

Ahhh and the next one...

EUROPE – back to British independence!

We are opposed to the Single European Currency, and support the overwhelming majority of the British people in their desire to keep the Pound and our traditional weights and measures. At the same time, we are for the best possible relationship with our European neighbours and believe that the nations of Europe should be free to trade and cooperate whenever it is mutually beneficial, though without being forced into a political and economic straitjacket – political unification. Accordingly, we stand for British withdrawal from the European Union. In place of the EU, we intend to aim towards greater national self-sufficiency, and to work to restore Britain’s family and trading ties with Australia, Canada and New Zealand, and to trade with the rest of the world as it suits us. Following our withdrawal from the EU, the BNP will use the £43 million per day net contribution Britain at present makes to the European Union to fund many far more useful projects at home

Again seems fair enough to me...k off to bed now, I await the abuse tomorrow....

lol yum

NITE NITE XX
sledge13

View Profile
« Reply #276 on: October 25, 2009, 12:25:24 AM »

Cheesy Still here, might get people talking I guess lol, but really what i've read so far exactly what people are saying, I will review the rest tomorrow and see if worth cut/paste on here!
Longy
Professional Hotel Locator.
Learning Centre Group

Go Ducks!

View Profile
« Reply #277 on: October 25, 2009, 12:28:38 AM »

What do you consider native British people, we are all without exception a mixture of all kinds on ancestory. So you going to deport all the people with Irish/Jewish/German etc background who families arrived here over a century ago. This country has had mass immigration since Victorian times, it is as much part of our culture as football, drinking and curry.
sledge13

View Profile
« Reply #278 on: October 25, 2009, 12:32:11 AM »

What do you consider native British people, we are all without exception a mixture of all kinds on ancestory. So you going to deport all the people with Irish/Jewish/German etc background who families arrived here over a century ago. This country has had mass immigration since Victorian times, it is as much part of our culture as football, drinking and curry.

Im not stating anyting, im quoting the Bnp policies which this thread is somewhat about, and feel we should discuss, which you are doing...fairplay...oh by the way I HATE FUCKING CURRY!  
Longy
Learning Centre Group

Go Ducks!

View Profile
« Reply #279 on: October 25, 2009, 12:34:30 AM »

Im not stating anyting, im quoting the Bnp policies which this thread is somewhat about, and feel we should discuss, which you are doing...fairplay...oh by the way I HATE FUCKING CURRY!  

You said you agreed with it, so I presume you share their view on this matter.
sledge13

View Profile
« Reply #280 on: October 25, 2009, 12:37:27 AM »

Well I agree with both the above policies, so sue me! who says anything about deporting Irish/Jewish/German people???
Linux
lol pwnd

I am dexter in disguise...

View Profile
« Reply #281 on: October 25, 2009, 12:38:51 AM »

sledge invited me to the english defence league rally next week in leeds fwiw re his views

7 seasons, 1 Promotion, 2 relegations, 3 play off exits, 1 play off bubble, 25 points deducted.
we are leeds and we are back.  https://twitter.com/jpmood
 Click to see full-size image.
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #282 on: October 25, 2009, 12:39:52 AM »

Greekstein, WTF were you doing on the programme? 18 mins 20 secs in  Tongue

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00nft24/Question_Time_22_10_2009/

i was hoping u were gonna get eaten by a zebra or something in africa

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
Longy
Learning Centre Group

Go Ducks!

View Profile
« Reply #283 on: October 25, 2009, 12:40:11 AM »

Well I agree with both the above policies, so sue me! who says anything about deporting Irish/Jewish/German people???

My point was we are all ethnic minorities when it comes down to it and there is no such thing as someone who is truly British. So how are we going to be in the minority?
Longy
Learning Centre Group

Go Ducks!

View Profile
« Reply #284 on: October 25, 2009, 12:41:12 AM »

sledge invited me to the english defence league rally next week in leeds fwiw re his views

Tbf I think Rio and JT are a pretty stong partnership, but can't be arsed mincing up to Leeds to show my support.
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: