blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 03, 2024, 11:12:27 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272881 Posts in 66758 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  A Weekend's Gambling Diary
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 Go Down Print
Author Topic: A Weekend's Gambling Diary  (Read 54978 times)
Div

View Profile WWW
« Reply #420 on: October 26, 2009, 10:36:55 PM »

Really good thread Keith. Makes me think you should get back to the blog!

My dad is in his 60s and hasn't a clue about the internet but he loves a punt on the horses and football. I'm going to print off the edited highlights of this for him to read.

'Price is what you pay. Value is what you get.'
- Warren Buffett

http://pokerdiv.blogspot.com
Rookie (Rodney)

ISHIKAWAAAAAAAAA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #421 on: October 27, 2009, 12:39:13 AM »

I liked this thread Keith, n1.

I think we should all take it in turns a week at a time doing this. I vote Scottish Dave for this weekend..

HI HELEN!
TheChipPrince

View Profile
« Reply #422 on: October 27, 2009, 12:54:30 AM »

Sick sick thread

Loved every bit of it.

More please

The harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph.

RIP- TheChipPrince - $17,165
bolt pp

View Profile
« Reply #423 on: October 27, 2009, 11:55:48 AM »

I think we should all take it in turns a week at a time doing this. I vote Scottish Dave for this weekend..

could be a short one

"went in the betting shop to put on my friday nights action and some footy bets i'd already sorted for saturday but wound up doing the lot in the roulette machine"
Scottish Dave

Im in love with Trigg!

View Profile
« Reply #424 on: October 27, 2009, 06:35:05 PM »

could be a short one

"went in the betting shop to put on my friday nights action and some footy bets i'd already sorted for saturday but wound up doing the lot in the roulette machine"

I don't play roulette machines, seen mates lose fortunes on them! There is no edge.

I might actually do a diary in two weeks time, im working this weekend, then away to Perth the following weekend.

Click to see full-size image.

Last Man Standing 2 - Champion!!               The Shrewdie's!!
TheChipPrince

View Profile
« Reply #425 on: October 28, 2009, 11:31:18 AM »

could be a short one

I don't play roulette machines, seen mates lose fortunes on them! There is no edge.

I might actually do a diary in two weeks time, im working this weekend, then away to Perth the following weekend.

See, Dave f*ck the doubters, I mean your off to Australia for a weekend, you balla muthafooker, he's golden this boy...

Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #426 on: October 28, 2009, 11:55:16 AM »

could be a short one

See, Dave f*ck the doubters, I mean your off to Australia for a weekend, you balla muthafooker, he's golden this boy...

not that balla i heard he is going ryanair and the airport is a 12 hour drive from perth

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
TheChipPrince

View Profile
« Reply #427 on: October 28, 2009, 04:28:40 PM »

Camel, what % of your income is from Poker & what % from sports betting?

Which gives you the most satisfaction? 

Are you betting more and more sports as Poker is increasing difficult?

The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #428 on: October 28, 2009, 06:58:41 PM »

Camel, what % of your income is from Poker & what % from sports betting?

Which gives you the most satisfaction? 

Are you betting more and more sports as Poker is increasing difficult?

Over the long run poker has been kinder to me than sports betting.

But far more variance in poker and if it wasn't for the deep runs in wsop main event last year and wsope this year, sports would have been better.

I think overall I get more enjoyment from sports betting, but the feeling of going really deep in a major poker tournament (£1 million to the winner or so) just can't be beaten.

One day it would be nice to actually win one of the feckers...

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
Scottish Dave

Im in love with Trigg!

View Profile
« Reply #429 on: October 28, 2009, 07:16:54 PM »

could be a short one

Perth, Scotland FTW

Its only a couple of hours up from Glasgow, im working up there from Sat till monday.

iwillwinlots

View Profile
« Reply #430 on: October 28, 2009, 07:18:06 PM »

28 pages in the end, wow.

What was the final tally Keith?

Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #431 on: October 28, 2009, 07:21:37 PM »

could be a short one

Perth, Scotland FTW

Its only a couple of hours up from Glasgow, im working up there from Sat till monday.

then why are you flying ryanair?

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
Rookie (Rodney)

ISHIKAWAAAAAAAAA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #432 on: October 28, 2009, 07:21:50 PM »

could be a short one

PMSL.

HI HELEN!
Scottish Dave

Im in love with Trigg!

View Profile
« Reply #433 on: October 28, 2009, 07:31:44 PM »

could be a short one

Perth, Scotland FTW

then why are you flying ryanair?

who said i was flying?

redarmi

View Profile
« Reply #434 on: October 29, 2009, 12:48:44 PM »

Couldn't back Hull at current prices given what seems to be going on behind scenes there.  My intial price was Evens Burnley but now make them 1.85 with Hull 4.75....I think the Evens will go

Pages: 1 ... 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: