blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 09:05:26 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272625 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16721 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Andrew Feldman On High Stakes Poker Season 6
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Andrew Feldman On High Stakes Poker Season 6  (Read 11805 times)
DaveShoelace

View Profile WWW
« on: October 28, 2009, 11:34:12 AM »

No doubt Cos will be delighted, Feldman is the first UK player on High Stakes Poker.

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/29/news-views-gossip/andrew-feldman-high-stakes-poker-season-6-a-618952/

Personally would have sooner seen Ashby, FullFlush or it would have even been interesting to see Channing have a go. No doubt FullFlush got invited, but offended one of the shows producers so he would get banned or someink.
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2009, 11:41:07 AM »

No doubt Cos will be delighted, Feldman is the first UK player on High Stakes Poker.

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/29/news-views-gossip/andrew-feldman-high-stakes-poker-season-6-a-618952/

Personally would have sooner seen Ashby, FullFlush or it would have even been interesting to see Channing have a go. No doubt FullFlush got invited, but offended one of the shows producers so he would get banned or someink.

Yeah I'd sooner stake Kellett to go on HSP than see that little wanker on.

He's just a nasty little shit and the vermin of UK poker.

That's the nice version.

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
DaveShoelace

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2009, 11:42:38 AM »

That's the nice version.

You ever met him?
Horneris
#5 BH

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2009, 11:42:54 AM »

sigh, he will get schooled no doubt.

DaveShoelace

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2009, 11:44:34 AM »

sigh, he will get schooled no doubt.

Fold his way to a small loss/small win when he hits his set
byronkincaid

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2009, 11:51:02 AM »

he is not an exciting player to watch on TV
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2009, 11:53:54 AM »

That's the nice version.

You ever met him?

Apart from being in the same card room as him several times I've never spoken to him but this wouldn't change my opinion.

Anyone see the hand with Goodwin on LNP. Feldman raises button with KK and Goodwin ships SB with KQ. Feldman sighs and says something like 'Well I suppose I call' and then turns his hand.

Do you know much about Feldman Barry? Stuff I prob shouldn't say on here.

@GreekStein on twitter.

DaveShoelace

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2009, 11:57:02 AM »

That's the nice version.

You ever met him?

Apart from being in the same card room as him several times I've never spoken to him but this wouldn't change my opinion.

Anyone see the hand with Goodwin on LNP. Feldman raises button with KK and Goodwin ships SB with KQ. Feldman sighs and says something like 'Well I suppose I call' and then turns his hand.

lol no I don't know much about him, that which I do I know is mostly from your good self, just having a little fun trying to coax why you loath him so much on a public forum.
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2009, 11:59:21 AM »

why the hatred for feldman?

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2009, 12:01:07 PM »

why the hatred for feldman?

he stiffed greekstein for a round of cokes in the G once

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2009, 12:05:15 PM »

lol, well if anyone has heard the Josh Tyler story it's actually the other way round, I think Feldman just tried to spread it that way.

Do you guys honestly believe this guy crushed his way through the stakes beating the game to be able to sit in HSP?

@GreekStein on twitter.

Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2009, 12:11:00 PM »

never heard of any stories no one ever tells em gossip

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
DaveShoelace

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2009, 12:13:18 PM »

lol, well if anyone has heard the Josh Tyler story it's actually the other way round, I think Feldman just tried to spread it that way.

Do you guys honestly believe this guy crushed his way through the stakes beating the game to be able to sit in HSP?

To be honest, I have never seen him play a hand where I thought he played it well and most of the time he seems to be just dwelling up for two hours until he finally folds middle pair with a pained expression on his face. That said, TV poker is obviously edited and I have the benefit of seeing everyones hole cards on TV, which of course he doesnt.
 Wink
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 28, 2009, 12:26:23 PM »

To be honest, I have never seen him play a hand where I thought he played it well and most of the time he seems to be just dwelling up for two hours until he finally folds middle pair with a pained expression on his face. That said, TV poker is obviously edited and I have the benefit of seeing everyones hole cards on TV, which of course he doesnt.
 Wink

lol

@GreekStein on twitter.

marcin123

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 28, 2009, 12:41:16 PM »

Spread the dirt...
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: