blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 02:59:04 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272484 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Luke Schwartz interview
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Luke Schwartz interview  (Read 2507 times)
FISHCOP1

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2009, 01:37:30 PM »

That Pob thing is hella funny.

Good interview tho.

Welcome to Value Town. Population - You.
AlexMartin
spewtards r us

rat+rabbiting society of herts- future champ

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2009, 03:01:35 PM »

Part 1 - "I used to get into fights when I was a teenager, maybe a couple since  ..."

It must have been embarassing getting put on his arse by Abigail from Hendon Girls Sixth Form College     .....

Why on earth do some of these lads try to act, and sound, like they're a bit 'street' and from some dodgy area of Norf/Sarf Lunun?

It's fairly obvious that the likes of Schwartz and Marty Feldman are more likely to be from those 'dangerous ghettoes' of Hampstead, or Golder's Green, and Daddy's probably a stockbroker, and Mummy's the local magistrate      ......          true Urban(e) Gangstas!

so true, especially when you consider his "heritage".

boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2009, 03:26:25 PM »

Part 1 - "I used to get into fights when I was a teenager, maybe a couple since  ..."

It must have been embarassing getting put on his arse by Abigail from Hendon Girls Sixth Form College     .....

Why on earth do some of these lads try to act, and sound, like they're a bit 'street' and from some dodgy area of Norf/Sarf Lunun?

It's fairly obvious that the likes of Schwartz and Marty Feldman are more likely to be from those 'dangerous ghettoes' of Hampstead, or Golder's Green, and Daddy's probably a stockbroker, and Mummy's the local magistrate      ......          true Urban(e) Gangstas!

so true, especially when you consider his "heritage". roots

FYP..

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: