blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 17, 2024, 03:11:53 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2273150 Posts in 66760 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Bank Charges D Day
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 [10] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Bank Charges D Day  (Read 19522 times)
G1BTW

Yes that really is me

View Profile
« Reply #135 on: November 26, 2009, 10:11:56 AM »

[ ] WP OFT

When a judge is pointing out, in a ruling, avenues that you should have explored in the first place, you know someone deserves the sack. There was only about £5Billion resting on it...
StuartHopkin

Ocho cinco

View Profile
« Reply #136 on: November 26, 2009, 03:04:33 PM »

Edit: the following post has been edited to subtly disguise signs of bitchy whining

Martin Lewis, MoneySavingExpert.com creator, says: "Just had a peek at the blondepoker, they don't have whine like a bunch of wounded bitches over there, fml!"

Bring it Martin you tool.
You dont even know how to get the best deals.
I hate you.

Only 23 days to go until the Berlin Marathon! Please sponsor me at www.virginmoneygiving.com/StuartHopkin
sovietsong

View Profile
« Reply #137 on: November 26, 2009, 08:29:23 PM »

Edit: the following post has been edited to subtly disguise signs of bitchy whining

Martin Lewis, MoneySavingExpert.com creator, says: "Just had a peek at the blondepoker, they don't have whine like a bunch of wounded bitches over there, fml!"

I hate you.

i hate martin lewis also, would love to give him a slap!! 

In the category of Funniest Poster I nominate sovietsong. - mantis 21/12/2012
bobAlike

View Profile
« Reply #138 on: November 26, 2009, 08:42:45 PM »

I hate you.

i hate martin lewis also, would love to give him a slap!! 

I always found him a decent news reader especially his news bulletins of Dianas' murder death. Smiley

Ah! The element of surprise
G1BTW

Yes that really is me

View Profile
« Reply #139 on: December 22, 2009, 08:54:00 AM »

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/8425766.stm

@@@@@@

The OFT also revealed it had decided against launching a different legal attack on bank charges.

It had considered using the Consumer Credit Act, but had concluded it would have little chance of success if it attempted to argue in court that under that law the banks had established an "unfair relationship" with their customers.

"This partly reflects an assessment of the wider repercussions of [the] reasoning underlying the judgement," the OFT said.

"This reasoning will inevitably be influential in guiding the deliberations of any UK court before which the OFT might bring enforcement action based on the concept of fairness."

However the OFT said an individual might have greater chance of success with such an argument "since a case would need to focus on the individual circumstances of each creditor-debtor relationship - including matters relating to the individual debtor".

@@@@@@@

To date, banks have been very reluctant to take matters to court, maybe this will still hold.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 [10] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: