blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 12, 2024, 05:43:38 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272985 Posts in 66760 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live poker
| | |-+  Chompy's Recidivist 2010 G Luton League/Scrabble thread
Pages: 1 ... 535 536 537 538 [539] 540 541 542 543 ... 588 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Chompy's Recidivist 2010 G Luton League/Scrabble thread  (Read 841602 times)
HOLDorFOLD

View Profile
« Reply #8070 on: November 05, 2010, 09:06:08 AM »

wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

pissed as a puddingm loving vegas and cashing wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

|chompeister is an ecvilecil man, inflicting sick bad beats and a poor defa ,an, iI mean come on chomps thats just baaaaaaaaaaaaddddddddddddddddd

he will no douubt update you all on his hero evil call and adb=vanage taking at the w2otrst ..... i will not sewtal is gloryyy

sooooooo firtst off, farking BA flight is the worst i have ever been on ... I am ashamerd to have BA as outr antional carrier ..... Imperial peigoen is waay bettr than BA ..l andf nbot a farkin pifgeon in sight ... in yer eye chompydeafmanbadbeaterrupperr

ipsjust brninghole in carpet againb, just likr beau tribage

where was I ... o yeah, so cearersd is cooliuo, like thw tourbiwes, cvos i cashewd for 2nd place for a noce amount.  Venetian is shite with farkin pigens and singing gondola pepps all obver the place, plus im not cashing cashing ther e   ( nor is chomps haha)

soo, aria is a nice place, obe the decor and met pete there who upswet the cash pkayers cos he was chatting to MrPuzzz so qe up'df and off to get a steak and heard bice tales galore yo acompany thr steaks ,, well I hadpork chops but there ya go

hadf a shite dat tourni3e wise todai not cash8ing at the bventian or ceasders but made it all back on the cash tableas at imnperial pzzegoen so all is goood in the hood, and La rouxc was playing whrn i left the table so thats a ghoos omen for tomnorrow

decided trop have a wee hour snoozew yesterday befored evebing tournbie andf farking slept for 13 hours - fgfs sigh ....

took pizz to the worst place to eat ever downtown and servewd by a lookalike KDlang ..... felt vetterm picking up all the titties tickes on the way back though .... tomnorrow im go0nna srand onthew street and fglickety click the tickets cos i have have ooo abot 100 odd here tyo fluck sdo im looking forward to that haha

ov4t and out cos i have to get off befor the imnternet is didsavbled bercauae we are bootlerggingh sdomeones net access from harrag=hs over the road .... he wont be hap-py when her cjecks out hahahahah

taable tonight so much fun, had to have A SHOT WHRN YOU FORST SIT, A SHOT WHEN YOU WEIN A POT AND A SHOT FOR ANYTHING ELSE REALLYU ... EXCERPT I AND TWO OTHERS WERRE THE ONBLY ONBESPARKITAKING   OOOOO soz cas locj ... so the shots looosened up myn gambling instincts (yes tighty i CAN gamble on fglush drawsd) and the magical kittle heart came on the river to win ovr a 450 pot wiiiiiii

lovong vegas ..... wiiiiii

nite all xxx

“Shallow men believe in luck. Strong men believe in cause and effect.”  Ralph Waldo Emerson
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #8071 on: November 05, 2010, 09:15:20 AM »

|chompeister is an ecvilecil man, inflicting sick bad beats and a poor defa ,an, iI mean come on chomps thats just baaaaaaaaaaaaddddddddddddddddd

he will no douubt update you all on his hero evil call and adb=vanage taking at the w2otrst ..... i will not sewtal is gloryyy

sooooooo firtst off, farking BA flight is the worst i have ever been on ... I am ashamerd to have BA as outr antional carrier ..... Imperial peigoen is waay bettr than BA ..l andf nbot a farkin pifgeon in sight ... in yer eye chompydeafmanbadbeaterrupperr

where was I ... o yeah, so cearersd is cooliuo, like thw tourbiwes, cvos i cashewd for 2nd place for a noce amount.  Venetian is shite with farkin pigens and singing gondola pepps all obver the place, plus im not cashing cashing ther e   ( nor is chomps haha)

soo, aria is a nice place, obe the decor and met pete there who upswet the cash pkayers cos he was chatting to MrPuzzz so qe up'df and off to get a steak and heard bice tales galore yo acompany thr steaks ,, well I hadpork chops but there ya go

hadf a shite dat tourni3e wise todai not cash8ing at the bventian or ceasders but made it all back on the cash tableas at imnperial pzzegoen so all is goood in the hood, and La rouxc was playing whrn i left the table so thats a ghoos omen for tomnorrow

decided trop have a wee hour snoozew yesterday befored evebing tournbie andf farking slept for 13 hours - fgfs sigh ....

took pizz to the worst place to eat ever downtown and servewd by a lookalike KDlang ..... felt vetterm picking up all the titties tickes on the way back though .... tomnorrow im go0nna srand onthew street and fglickety click the tickets cos i have have ooo abot 100 odd here tyo fluck sdo im looking forward to that haha

ov4t and out cos i have to get off befor the imnternet is didsavbled bercauae we are bootlerggingh sdomeones net access from harrag=hs over the road .... he wont be hap-py when her cjecks out hahahahah

taable tonight so much fun, had to have A SHOT WHRN YOU FORST SIT, A SHOT WHEN YOU WEIN A POT AND A SHOT FOR ANYTHING ELSE REALLYU ... EXCERPT I AND TWO OTHERS WERRE THE ONBLY ONBESPARKITAKING   OOOOO soz cas locj ... so the shots looosened up myn gambling instincts (yes tighty i CAN gamble on fglush drawsd) and the magical kittle heart came on the river to win ovr a 450 pot wiiiiiii

nite all xxx

quoted for when she wakes up and wants to delete the post!

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
HOLDorFOLD

View Profile
« Reply #8072 on: November 05, 2010, 09:18:34 AM »

nite all xxx

ffs ... locw you loasds tighty xx

“Shallow men believe in luck. Strong men believe in cause and effect.”  Ralph Waldo Emerson
luther101

View Profile
« Reply #8073 on: November 05, 2010, 09:22:01 AM »

nite all xxx

Anyone got a phuqqin Scoobie what the daft lush is on about?

Txt speek rools OK, Oldi?
the sicilian

View Profile
« Reply #8074 on: November 05, 2010, 09:22:43 AM »

nite all xxx

Considering I can't understand a word of that, that was one of the best posts of the year.... drunk typing FTW

Just because you don't like it...... It doesn't mean it's not the truth
HOLDorFOLD

View Profile
« Reply #8075 on: November 05, 2010, 09:27:52 AM »

nite all xxx

Anyone got a phuqqin Scoobie what the daft lush is on about?

Txt speek rools OK, Oldi?

OI ... dFT YWEAS, LUSSH  errrr juyst tonight ypou blinkinh hyena

I will rereD TOMMNORROW AND RTANSKLAYE IF I HAVE A SCOOBIE WHAT I WAS ON ABOUT

ok, so onto chompy news ...he says on hisracinng post blog ... hold on i might get pizz to tyupe cvpos iu cant ewven see tyh efarking keybo0ard lety along tyo
pe   

ojk so its still me here ... so chompy says he is tring to get tickets for garthy a=baby .. but the man had onpy styeppped ut fo the hotel for 3 MINUTES!!!!!!   yesd folks 343 minutes ... mayb thats becaus ehe on;y pacvked baggy tracksuit bottoms    

he is pretending the are much topo expensive ypouseee, thats his get out clause, i have his number dont you worry, the man is npt even staying at the venetian ... i followed him .... he is at cirxcus circus   (  hARD TIJES BIT WE HAVE ALL BEEN THETRE)

nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #8076 on: November 05, 2010, 09:28:33 AM »

Now I know how Clockwork Orange was written

sola virtus nobilitat
pizzled

View Profile
« Reply #8077 on: November 05, 2010, 09:33:42 AM »

nite all xxx

I dont understand her when she is sober
luther101

View Profile
« Reply #8078 on: November 05, 2010, 09:39:03 AM »

nite all xxx

I dont understand her when she is sober

I thought maybe you'd been teaching her basic Cantonese (for Dummies), Gav    ......
the sicilian

View Profile
« Reply #8079 on: November 05, 2010, 09:46:45 AM »

So apart from holding foldy upright.... you having a good time Gav LoL

Just because you don't like it...... It doesn't mean it's not the truth
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #8080 on: November 05, 2010, 09:47:31 AM »

Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

It's ok Chicka.  I understood 99% of it and the other 1% was prolly just drivel anyway.  Well done on the cash and tell Chompy to stop being such a tight git!  Delighted to hear yer having such a great time.  xx

I bet when Hugh Hefner dies, you won't hear anyone say, "He's in a better place."
Lucky

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8081 on: November 05, 2010, 11:04:09 AM »

nite all xxx

English only on this thread please.
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #8082 on: November 05, 2010, 11:07:42 AM »

nite all xxx

English only on this thread please.

At least we know who has been typing  up alex's Vegas tourney reports now.

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
trafficjam

View Profile
« Reply #8083 on: November 05, 2010, 02:08:19 PM »

Oh dear, do I know this person 

Sounds like your having a good time,  carry on and bring home the bacon xx

I must refrain from falling in love with my hole cards!
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #8084 on: November 05, 2010, 03:54:40 PM »

Incred work Holdy!

Either a pigeon has broken into your room and started pecking randomly at your keyboard or China Mug has pulled off the acct hack coo of the century.

Still makes more sense than Alex's tournament reports though imo.

Tight? Moi? I just left $22 for a $21.67 breakfast and told him to keep the change as a tip. That's how generous I am.

Garth tickets looking unlikely. Bird at Concierge counter did her best for me but only option is to line up tomorrow in a standby queue. Might have to.
She rec'd some guy at Mirage. He was fantastic, got a standing ovation. He's a ventriliquist who copies loads of famous singers. Without moving his lips...

Yep, sounds great.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
Pages: 1 ... 535 536 537 538 [539] 540 541 542 543 ... 588 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: