blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 11:17:44 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272591 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live poker
| | |-+  Chompy's Recidivist 2010 G Luton League/Scrabble thread
Pages: 1 ... 574 575 576 577 [578] 579 580 581 582 ... 588 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Chompy's Recidivist 2010 G Luton League/Scrabble thread  (Read 831901 times)
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #8655 on: December 21, 2010, 03:09:22 PM »

Shocked at drainy last night, really shocked. I daren't say.

go on.....

oh ok, as everyone seems to want to know.

So he gets knocked out about 11.30, Galloway about 12, me 12.30. Drainy has disappeared and Galloway is hanging around for his saver, eventually we find Drainy at the bar, well, when i say at the bar, i mean more like Coyote Ugly if you know what i mean?

Champagne bottle in one hand, large cuban in the other. (cigar obv) Boer and his work colleagues were cheering him on, Lee the Manager and two security guards were trying to coax him off the bar but he wasn't having any of it.

Eventually me and Darvin the tree chopper got him down, but it wasn't easy, we told him the police were on their way, that sure bothered him, we told him that the thai lady boys were eyeing him up as easy prey, he just kept shouting bring em on, $5 suckyfucky, i love 'em lonnnnnng time innit, we even told him that Mrs Drainy was on her way, i can't repeat what he said on a family forum, so won't.

It was now 2ish and drainy was absolutely out of it, me and darvin filled him with coffee and toast, he then went to the toilet and the sneaky fker managed to get some shots on the way back. He was in a state. Then came the undressing episode, we stopped him just short of completely naked, wp Darvin.

Anyway, cut a long story short, at 3am this morning we managed to get him in a cab and sent him home, so hopefully he got a few hours sleep before going to work today.

He will be there tonight too, he text me earlier to say he will def be there, no matter what, and may even have a little drink, i hope the same shit doesnt happen again tonight.

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
Drain Alien
*** Drainy ***

View Profile
« Reply #8656 on: December 21, 2010, 03:36:50 PM »

go on.....

So he gets knocked out about 11.30, Galloway about 12, me 12.30. Drainy has disappeared and Galloway is hanging around for his saver, eventually we find Drainy at the bar, well, when i say at the bar, i mean more like Coyote Ugly if you know what i mean?

Champagne bottle in one hand, large cuban in the other. (cigar obv) Boer and his work colleagues were cheering him on, Lee the Manager and two security guards were trying to coax him off the bar but he wasn't having any of it.

Eventually me and Darvin the tree chopper got him down, but it wasn't easy, we told him the police were on their way, that sure bothered him, we told him that the thai lady boys were eyeing him up as easy prey, he just kept shouting bring em on, $5 suckyfucky, i love 'em lonnnnnng time innit, we even told him that Mrs Drainy was on her way, i can't repeat what he said on a family forum, so won't.

It was now 2ish and drainy was absolutely out of it, me and darvin filled him with coffee and toast, he then went to the toilet and the sneaky fker managed to get some shots on the way back. He was in a state. Then came the undressing episode, we stopped him just short of completely naked, wp Darvin.

Anyway, cut a long story short, at 3am this morning we managed to get him in a cab and sent him home, so hopefully he got a few hours sleep before going to work today.

He will be there tonight too, he text me earlier to say he will def be there, no matter what, and may even have a little drink, i hope the same shit doesnt happen again tonight.

[ ] The above is all true. Wp Vin.

Tighty - 8th September 2015 - Oh FFS Drainy is back !!!!!!
Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #8657 on: December 21, 2010, 03:49:44 PM »

go on.....

[ ] The above is all true. Wp Vin.

was it Cava rather than Champagne?

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
GMan

View Profile
« Reply #8658 on: December 21, 2010, 03:52:37 PM »

You remember the thai lady boys after the state you were in and got up for work ----- LEGEND<
HOLDorFOLD

View Profile
« Reply #8659 on: December 21, 2010, 05:16:10 PM »

For those not going to the g tonight

http://blondepoker.com/forum/index.php?topic=51025.0

you know it makes sense  Wink

Yes, Spamming the blonde HU on the Luton thread .... bite me 

“Shallow men believe in luck. Strong men believe in cause and effect.”  Ralph Waldo Emerson
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #8660 on: December 22, 2010, 11:20:43 AM »

No result through as yet from last night. If someone at the G wants to despatch an email, I'm sure Delboy Morris will see you alright.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
the sicilian

View Profile
« Reply #8661 on: December 22, 2010, 11:38:47 AM »

No result through as yet from last night. If someone at the G wants to despatch an email, I'm sure Delboy Morris will see you alright.

Tidy Squire, theres a nifty innit for yer...

Just because you don't like it...... It doesn't mean it's not the truth
Snatiramas
Loving London

View Profile
« Reply #8662 on: December 22, 2010, 12:53:28 PM »

Ah Luton on a Tuesday night. Another night of hilarity. i get to my starting table. Seat 1, Captain Sudoku himself, seat 2, Dancing Andy, seat 6, The Evil one now with all new nail polish, seat 9, Ian Express Dairies. Me in 10. Now Shirley Temple in seat 4 is one of the more annoying newbies. Comentates on every hand, blonde curly hair, annoying giggle, sounds like James Blunt. Also at the table was a "mini me Chompy" and Sir Gay aka Teddy KGB Jr.

It was a fine night of handing out advice to people whilst sitting in my slowly disintegrating pokerstars sweatshirt. I tilted TBM from a table away and Dave the rock from across the room. It was a very friendly final table and when we got 3 handed a deal was done. I finished third for points and the only Blonde scorer apart from Vinnie who won a weeks supply of disposable razors in the raffle.

To all those I sucked out on during my move to a top 3 place.............unlucky. There were many!

The most insidious of rules are those that aren't rules at all.
They are the limitations that we invent for ourselves
Snatiramas
Loving London

View Profile
« Reply #8663 on: December 22, 2010, 12:56:44 PM »

No I don't know how many runners there were!!!!

The most insidious of rules are those that aren't rules at all.
They are the limitations that we invent for ourselves
HOLDorFOLD

View Profile
« Reply #8664 on: December 22, 2010, 04:02:58 PM »

Why are people still posting on this thread 

There once was a blonde called Chumpy
Who retired from the league with the humpy
so Tighty took reign
to keep Chomps from going insane
but he's still pissed off and grumpy

“Shallow men believe in luck. Strong men believe in cause and effect.”  Ralph Waldo Emerson
the sicilian

View Profile
« Reply #8665 on: December 22, 2010, 04:04:24 PM »

er its still 2010.....

Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #8666 on: December 22, 2010, 04:27:55 PM »

League members only Holdy, ta very mooch.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
HOLDorFOLD

View Profile
« Reply #8667 on: December 22, 2010, 04:42:39 PM »

er its still 2010.....

yeah but what's the point ... there's a new soooper dooper thread to get yer teeth into innit

Surprised you know it's 2010 with some of the Tee-shirts you wear 

the sicilian

View Profile
« Reply #8668 on: December 22, 2010, 04:44:01 PM »

er its still 2010.....

yeah but what's the point ... there's a new soooper dooper thread to get yer teeth into innit

Surprised you know it's 2010 with some of the Tee-shirts you wear 

Spangles are timeless imo

HOLDorFOLD

View Profile
« Reply #8669 on: December 22, 2010, 04:44:23 PM »

League members only Holdy, ta very mooch.

FYP

Pages: 1 ... 574 575 576 577 [578] 579 580 581 582 ... 588 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: