blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 11:20:03 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272574 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live poker
| | |-+  Live Tournament Staking
| | | |-+  321 MAIN EVENT STAKAGE SOLD OUT
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Print
Author Topic: 321 MAIN EVENT STAKAGE SOLD OUT  (Read 8333 times)
paulhouk03
Cliqueless

View Profile
« on: November 27, 2009, 12:12:51 AM »

Staking Proposal

What I am seeking:
Stakeage into the main event for the 3-2-1 Total £336
Selling 100% of my action. For 60/40  plus stake back in stakers favor.

Selling in blocks of
5%@16.80
10%@£33.60

etc etc

About me:
I have been playing poker on and off for about 4 and a half years.  I have been mostly successful playing tournaments.
In the past 10 days i havecashed in the 20/20 on sunday for 2.9k and won the £30 + one rebuy in Manchester for £1.4k and chopped the £20+ one rebuy in bolton for £860.
I have a good record in Live tourneys.

Chopped the £100 Freezeout in DTD 3 times for 2k,1.6k and 1.3k (Only played this event 5 times)
I have also won many smaller events with 70+ players

Payments

Bank Transfers

My OPRS are:

Full Tilt
www.officialpokerrankings.com/fulltiltpoker/notorious+p/poker/results/F878E95541B549358185AAD45391F24B.html?t=2

Poker Stars
http://www.officialpokerrankings.com/pokerstars/paulhouk03/poker/results/05C1B8065C884D91B61EF983DDDE4343.html?t=2

I had a lot of success on the Tribeca network but there are no records that I know of. My screen names were:
Master P
Paulhouk03
Notorious P

I also came 3rd in the Titan Student Championship and 2nd in the leader board.
http://www.titanstudentpoker.co.uk/results.html.

If there’s any more questions, don’t hesitate to ask me on this thread or PM me.

Paul

Byron 10% PAID
Greeksausage 10%
eck 10% PAID
Numpty 20%
LeedsRhodesy 10% PAID
Pokerfan 30% PAID
MC 10 % PAID
« Last Edit: December 02, 2009, 12:40:00 PM by paulhouk03 » Logged

Just me
MC
Super

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2009, 07:09:30 PM »

I think this is a bit ambitious for your first staking proposal dude.

Perhaps make it simply for the DTD £300 and you'd have a better shot, I'd buy a lil' piece of that.

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal"
http://www.atkinator.net ..... @epitomised
paulhouk03
Cliqueless

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2009, 06:31:38 AM »

I think this is a bit ambitious for your first staking proposal dude.

Perhaps make it simply for the DTD £300 and you'd have a better shot, I'd buy a lil' piece of that.

Didnt think i would get full staking. Maybe abit too greedy. changed it to just the 300 now

Just me
byronkincaid

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2009, 08:26:37 AM »

I'll take 10%
Girgy85

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2009, 12:24:04 PM »

You had a score last week why do u need staking?

Best poster Girgy IMO - Mantis

Girgy is my new hero! - Evilpie

Think Girgy has shown the best leopard instincts in this thread and would prob survive best in the wild. Eye of the tiger that fella - Mantis

Girgy is a m'fkn machine - Daveshoelace
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2009, 12:44:11 PM »

Maybe because he isnt sufficiently rolled for £300 comps?

I'll have 10% pls Paul.

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
Girgy85

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2009, 01:06:06 PM »

I'll have 10% pls Paul.

He also has a succesful shoe selling business. Thought he wud be sufficiently rolled!

I think u wud get more intrest if you put some money up yourself Paul and sell then rest at 1:1

Think Girgy has shown the best leopard instincts in this thread and would prob survive best in the wild. Eye of the tiger that fella - Mantis

Eck

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2009, 01:09:01 PM »

I'll have 10% pls Paul.

He also has a succesful shoe selling business. Thought he wud be sufficiently rolled!

I think u wud get more intrest if you put some money up yourself Paul and sell then rest at 1:1

FFS he is the legend that is Paul Ho!!

I will have 10% please Paul.
Numpty Dumpty

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2009, 02:49:38 PM »

I'll have 10% pls Paul.

Girgy, it is pretty simple:
If paul felt he was sufficiently rolled he would play the entire event off his own back. As it is, he does not feel comfortable doing this, so is requesting staking from other people who think that he may be a good bet.
If you are interested, let him know. If you are not, and have nothing constructive to add (which james atkin did, above), there is no need to reply.
By posting replies questioning paul's thought processes/motives you can only be putting other people off staking by inducing a slight controversy surrounding his request.

I know what i am saying may seem like i am taking it a bit far/seriously (for this i apologise), but this is something that always annoys me, and something that many people are guilty of.

20% please paul
« Last Edit: November 28, 2009, 02:56:45 PM by Numpty Dumpty » Logged
Girgy85

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2009, 02:56:49 PM »

I'll have 10% pls Paul.

If paul felt he was sufficiently rolled he would play the entire event off his own back. As it is, he does not feel comfortable doing this, so is requesting staking from other people who think that he may be a good bet. Oh really i didnt know that.

If you are interested, let him know. If you are not, and have nothing constructive to add (which james atkin did, above), there is no need to reply. [  ] interested
Paul doesnt have anything constructive to say on my thread but he still posts!

By posting replies questioning paul's thought processes/motives you can only be putting other people off staking due to the now slight controversy surrounding his request.

i know what i am saying may seem like i am taking it a bit far/seriously, but this is something that always annoys me, and something that many people are guilty of.

20% please paul GL to  Paul

GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2009, 02:59:26 PM »

I'll have 10% pls Paul.

If paul felt he was sufficiently rolled he would play the entire event off his own back. As it is, he does not feel comfortable doing this, so is requesting staking from other people who think that he may be a good bet.
If you are interested, let him know. If you are not, and have nothing constructive to add (which james atkin did, above), there is no need to reply.
By posting replies questioning paul's thought processes/motives you can only be putting other people off staking by inducing a slight controversy surrounding his request.

I know what i am saying may seem like i am taking it a bit far/seriously (for this i apologise), but this is something that always annoys me, and something that many people are guilty of.

20% please paul

good post tommy

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
paulhouk03
Cliqueless

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 28, 2009, 03:00:06 PM »

I'll have 10% pls Paul.

rofl

i am more of a collector than a seller.

336£ is alot of money thats 6 weeks food shopping for me and the gf. Even though I am on a good run I do not think I can afford to spend £336 on a tourny. Being an unemployed bum doesnt help either.

Just me
paulhouk03
Cliqueless

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 28, 2009, 03:03:22 PM »

I'll have 10% pls Paul.

20% please paul

All booked Thanks guys!

Just me
LeedsRhodesy

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 28, 2009, 03:12:47 PM »

10% mate if you have any left pm me thanks and gl
pokerfan

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 28, 2009, 03:28:48 PM »

Ill take the rest.

Pages: [1] 2 Go Up Print