blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 06:22:44 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272577 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live poker
| | |-+  Live Tournament Staking
| | | |-+  Another DTD Monte carlo staking thread with added incentive for stakers.....
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Another DTD Monte carlo staking thread with added incentive for stakers.....  (Read 1604 times)
mondatoo

View Profile
« on: November 30, 2009, 11:58:39 AM »

Used cos' thread as a template for this as he laid it out well...

I'd like staked to go and play the Monte Carlo Event at DTD before Xmas. There's already 148* entrants, with seemingly only around 10 or so bought in it appears the rest are likely to be satellite qualifiers.

On the whole I don't think the event will be a great deal pro heavier or a lot tougher than at the £300 weekends, except with a better structure. Of course this is just my opinion and I could be wrong.

Event:

Monte Carlo £250,000 GTD, Dusk Til Dawn, Friday 18th December

Buy in:

£1090

Proposal:

I will be selling 100% of my action for 80% equity. I.e. If you buy a 10% share you would get 8% of any winnings in the tournament.Also as added value for stakers due to my lack of live results I will also be offering a 80/20 split on any profit from the dtd300 this weekend which I will buy in for.I feel it will be a better offer for stakers to have a piece of me in both tournaments than me have 20% of myself and sell at 1:1,I will be attempting to win a seat to the 300 event via the 20seats gtd sat on weds but failing that I will buy in online in advance.So basically for 10% at 109 you will get 8% of me in monte carlo event and 8% in dtd300.

Record:

As mentioned in my previous staking threads I haven’t played that many tournaments as I have mostly played cash this year I was a winning 50nl player then wen’t on a 30bi downswing and withdrew the rest to go to vegas in the summer.I played the ec event once final tabling,I’ve played one apat event which I came 5th in and have played the dtd300 event twice this year once on the infamous shrewdies table where I lost a flip to trigg and they other I lost a flip for a 60-70k pot.I played a 1k wsop event where I lost a 13k pot getting rivered at 100/200 then shoving 10bbs into nit with QQ fml,Have also finalled some local donkathons but nothing of note.
PS Those aren’t ment to read as bad beats just info for stakers on how the comps went

Other Potential Considerations for stakers:

The reason I’m looking for staking is I’ve just started rebuilding a bankroll on stars and this is not within my roll.

My pokerstars details are
http://www.officialpokerrankings.com/pokerstars/mondonewc/poker/results/7D305DA8FC184419904E034B187B9C58.html?t=1

Monies:

5%= £54.50
10% = £109 etc....

Payments:

Payments by bank xfer pls.

Any questions? If not, flame away.

*Checked the dtd website to update this figure but couldn't find it anywhere guess it's only available on the cardroom
« Last Edit: November 30, 2009, 12:04:04 PM by mondatoo » Logged
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: