blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 15, 2024, 08:20:54 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2273061 Posts in 66760 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Internet Poker
| | |-+  Online Tournament Staking
| | | |-+  Looking for 2 horses to grind 45 mans.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Looking for 2 horses to grind 45 mans.  (Read 39306 times)
George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: December 14, 2009, 10:49:31 PM »

Quiet start tonight before I try and put in some volume in before the end of the week. First coaching session from Longy 2moz.

Played 5
Cashed 2
Won 1
Lost 3

Profit: 69.50$

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
MC
Super

View Profile WWW
« Reply #91 on: December 14, 2009, 11:09:01 PM »

GL maintaining $13 a game Wink

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal"
http://www.atkinator.net ..... @epitomised
thetank

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: December 14, 2009, 11:10:23 PM »

Longy will fill his head with bad shit and ruin the win rate

For super fun to exist, well defined parameters must exist for the super fun to exist within.
EvilPie

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: December 14, 2009, 11:32:01 PM »

Chop it up now imo.

Motivational speeches at their best:

"Because thats what living is, the 6 inches in front of your face......" - Patrick Leonard - 10th May 2015
George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: December 15, 2009, 09:27:05 PM »

14 games tonight. 6 tabling. Ran pretty shit deep. 6 10th place finishes and one 7th.

Played 20
Cahed 3
Won 1
Lost 17

Running total: -$8.50

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
Amatay

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: December 15, 2009, 09:42:04 PM »

I can't see how this is deal gonna benefit the backer or the stakee financially tbh. I have played quite a few $26 45 manners and the very best players in them games can only expect to make between $3-8 bucks per game in the long tem. Don't mean too sound harsh but this will be a massive grind in the 6 doll games, its a massive grind in the 26 buck games so i reckon you will want to kill yourself after playing a few hundred games at this level.

There is no better feeling than rocking up in a city for the first time, with nowhere to stay and everything new - so liberating.
Longy
Professional Hotel Locator.
Learning Centre Group

Go Ducks!

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: December 15, 2009, 09:46:11 PM »

I can't see how this is deal gonna benefit the backer or the stakee financially tbh. I have played quite a few $26 45 manners and the very best players in them games can only expect to make between $3-8 bucks per game in the long tem. Don't mean too sound harsh but this will be a massive grind in the 6 doll games, its a massive grind in the 26 buck games so i reckon you will want to kill yourself after playing a few hundred games at this level.

Sup fish.

People are making 1000's in these games each month and are not desperately great at poker. I am not simply offering a stake, I am offering coaching to get people to beat these games for as much as possible. It is investment in the future, if anyone is getting the bad end of the deal it is me.

Amatay

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: December 15, 2009, 09:52:40 PM »

These players play 100+ games a day they don't they. fk knows how you do it. How much $ per game can the average/decent fish make in these games?? $1-3?? Thats an incred grind day in day out
« Last Edit: December 15, 2009, 09:55:23 PM by Amatay » Logged

There is no better feeling than rocking up in a city for the first time, with nowhere to stay and everything new - so liberating.
George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: December 15, 2009, 09:56:45 PM »

Having played 14 today I agree it's gonna be a grind but as Longy said I'm looking as this as an future investment not just a money making opp for now. I'm aiming to play between 35-50 and yes I do believe I will want to kill myself by month end. But no more than usual playing the pokers

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
Longy
Learning Centre Group

Go Ducks!

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: December 15, 2009, 09:59:14 PM »

These players play 100+ games a day they don't they. fk knows how you do it. How much $ per game can the average/decent fish make in these games?? $1-3?? Thats an incred grind day in day out

I have played 6k games on stars and made $20k roughly so just over 3 a game, think my avg buyin is about $15. To give you an idea of what is possible and a bit of a brag.
Amatay

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: December 15, 2009, 10:07:00 PM »

I have played 6k games on stars and made $20k roughly so just over 3 a game, think my avg buyin is about $15. To give you an idea of what is possible and a bit of a brag.

Thats wat i mean 3 bucks per game and ur av stake is $15, wheres the stakee's are starting at $6. 6000 games seems like shit loads aswell, how long did that take? I understand what ur saying its a long term investment etc but i would bet money on most people struggling to do well. Not cause they cant beat the game but because they will not be able to grind the redic amount of games to sustain a decent winrate to make it worth while

Longy
Learning Centre Group

Go Ducks!

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: December 15, 2009, 10:16:57 PM »

Thats wat i mean 3 bucks per game and ur av stake is $15, wheres the stakee's are starting at $6. 6000 games seems like shit loads aswell, how long did that take? I understand what ur saying its a long term investment etc but i would bet money on most people struggling to do well. Not cause they cant beat the game but because they will not be able to grind the redic amount of games to sustain a decent winrate to make it worth while

6000 games in about 4 months, started playing them seriously in September. Played about 360 hours in that time, so that is less than a 100 hrs a month.

If they can't put the hours into this, they can't put the hours into anything else. I doubt you can find many games at the internet where you can sustain a decent hourly, with so little effort.

« Last Edit: December 15, 2009, 10:19:44 PM by Longy » Logged
MC
Super

View Profile WWW
« Reply #102 on: December 15, 2009, 11:09:43 PM »

Amatay, Longy could easily get away with charging $50+ an hour for the coaching he is providing with his record.

If I hadn't got involved with a coaching site recently I would have tried to make some kinda deal with Longy, to plug my leaks and such, and I'm beating the games well.

In our prop bet in November me and Longy both had a $60 per hour winrate. Longy's average buy-in was $13, mine was $10. Personally I think that's a very appealing prospect, and as such his proposal is certainly sufficiently generous.

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal"
http://www.atkinator.net ..... @epitomised
Amatay

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: December 16, 2009, 12:01:06 AM »

Amatay, Longy could easily get away with charging $50+ an hour for the coaching he is providing with his record.

If I hadn't got involved with a coaching site recently I would have tried to make some kinda deal with Longy, to plug my leaks and such, and I'm beating the games well.

In our prop bet in November me and Longy both had a $60 per hour winrate. Longy's average buy-in was $13, mine was $10. Personally I think that's a very appealing prospect, and as such his proposal is certainly sufficiently generous.

not saying its not generous James. My point is that you and Longy are two of the better players around in these games added to the fact that you play 1000000 (approx) games a day to sustain this winrate. Plus u did it at higher buyins than 6 bucks per game. I know this is the starting point etc but i now what a redic grind this could be and after a few 1000 games i wouldnt mind betting money on most stakee's finding this less n less appealing. I honestly hope i am wrong, gl anyways

Sack it off

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: December 16, 2009, 08:33:34 AM »

I think longy will set his horses targets to reach each month for motivation, obviously the best one being moved up the stakes.
But he can use other incentives such as $55 one off stakings etc
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: