blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 11, 2024, 07:33:57 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272975 Posts in 66760 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Greenpeace protestor gets her ass handed to her
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 ... 16 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Greenpeace protestor gets her ass handed to her  (Read 30779 times)
doubleup

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: December 17, 2009, 02:52:54 PM »

I'm not wasting 10 minutes of my life watching that - did all you guys video bullying when you were at school?  It sounds like it.

[  ] Bullying.

[  ] Greekstein good at reading

LOL what a rediculous way to try and bend what you were trying to say.

It's clear that you were trying to imply she is being bullied by the guy. If it genuinely isn't my little sister is preparing for her SATS exams, I'm sure I can ask my parents for the number of her tutor for you.

Its clear that you enjoy going ha ha she's stupid in adulthood, so I just concluded that you aslo exhibited this behaviour in childhood.

GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 17, 2009, 02:56:16 PM »

I'm not wasting 10 minutes of my life watching that - did all you guys video bullying when you were at school?  It sounds like it.

[  ] Bullying.

[  ] Greekstein good at reading

LOL what a rediculous way to try and bend what you were trying to say.

It's clear that you were trying to imply she is being bullied by the guy. If it genuinely isn't my little sister is preparing for her SATS exams, I'm sure I can ask my parents for the number of her tutor for you.

Its clear that you enjoy going ha ha she's stupid in adulthood, so I just concluded that you aslo exhibited this behaviour in childhood.

I just concluded that you probably don't know your arse from your elbow.

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
gatso
Ninja Mod

Let's go round again

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 17, 2009, 02:57:56 PM »

In the next video, Monckton plays connect 4 with a 9 year old who just learned the rules yesterday and absolutely destroys.

isn't that kinda the point? he's showing that the people spending their lives protesting don't understand the game they're playing

If you get to the yeasty clunge you've gone too far
bolt pp

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 17, 2009, 03:00:51 PM »

In the next video, Monckton plays connect 4 with a 9 year old who just learned the rules yesterday and absolutely destroys.

isn't that kinda the point? he's showing that the people spending their lives protesting don't understand the game they're playing

that kid knew the rules for a whole day, how thick a 9-year old do you have to be not to have mastered the basics of connect 4 in 24 hours!
gatso
Ninja Mod

Let's go round again

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 17, 2009, 03:02:06 PM »

that kid knew the rules for a whole day, how thick a 9-year old do you have to be not to have mastered the basics of connect 4 in 24 hours!

apparently claw loses to everyone at it on facebook

If you get to the yeasty clunge you've gone too far
thetank

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 17, 2009, 03:02:38 PM »

Did anyone else not think that she came across well?

I don't give too much of a toss about the will we all die/will we not all die global warming bollox, I just saw nice lady giving more time than I would have to total douchebag.

The game she's playing is protesting in her spare time, not debating on camera vs someone who spends his entire life gearing up for the sole purpose of debating on camera.

Bit of a mismatch.

For super fun to exist, well defined parameters must exist for the super fun to exist within.
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 17, 2009, 03:22:59 PM »

I don't give too much of a toss about the will we all die/will we not all die global warming bollox, I just saw nice lady giving more time than I would have to total douchebag.

The game she's playing is protesting in her spare time, not debating on camera vs someone who spends his entire life gearing up for the sole purpose of debating on camera.

Bit of a mismatch.

You seem to be missing the point a little though Tank.

I do agree to an extent that the guy is a bit of a dousche but the whole point of the video is to expose the fact that she knows very very little about what the hell she's doing there.

She might as well just go to an Anti Norweigan women protest.

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
Rod Paradise

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 17, 2009, 03:28:00 PM »

If that's the best the warming denial lobby has they're fucked. And that people are givinig that guy credit for a patheticaly blatant pseudo intellectual mugging means as a society I'm even more concerned for us.

1 The woman he's haranguing is speaking her second language, but he still uses tricks of language & sneaky little "but we've already agreed"  tricks when there was no agreement to undermine her and put her on the back foot.

2 He writes off Greenpeace as a biased campaigning organisation while he himself is a biased campaigner.

3 I'd love to see his working for the least mean square analysis (or whichever one of many statistacal analyses he claims to have used) - why are there many ways of analysing data? - because misleading results can arise from using the wrong one. Being able to rattle of an analysis method is not an argument without the figures.

4 He makes some ridiculous point about the last 20 years - like the industrial revolution never happened or something. He then picks the wrong temperature highpoint i.e. the wrong year & makes up the no increase for 15 years. There was a high but 10 of the last 20 have been record setting highs.

In effect the guy's a bullying dousche who arrived armed with factual sounding phrases and browbeat an unprepared opponent. It's like turning up to fight someone when they don't expect you & you've got a baseball bat. You may win but all it means is you're a shite. And his supporters have youtubed it as an aid to their argument? They're sadder than I thought

May the bird of paradise fly up your nose, with a badger on its back.
Rod Paradise

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 17, 2009, 03:32:35 PM »

Bit of a mismatch.

You seem to be missing the point a little though Tank.

I do agree to an extent that the guy is a bit of a dousche but the whole point of the video is to expose the fact that she knows very very little about what the hell she's doing there.

She might as well just go to an Anti Norweigan women protest.

WTF? So no-one's allowed on a protest without being able to memorise a multitude of facts and figures to be able to recite them in the street? GTF

Possibly if you can prove the bombastic turd was right then you can call mismatch. Even then I'm damn confident there's plenty of decent arguments against his 'facts'.

So what next in your eyes? Exams to show your understanding of politics before you can vote?

May the bird of paradise fly up your nose, with a badger on its back.
sovietsong

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 17, 2009, 03:32:52 PM »

Rod Paradise >>>>>>> Lord Monckton

In the category of Funniest Poster I nominate sovietsong. - mantis 21/12/2012
doubleup

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 17, 2009, 03:33:52 PM »

but the whole point of the video is to expose the fact that she knows very very little about what the hell she's doing there.

and if true, why is that worthwhile?
Swordpoker

View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: December 17, 2009, 04:26:53 PM »

I admire the guy's skill.

He wasn't talking to her, he was talking to us.

Acidmouse

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 17, 2009, 04:33:33 PM »

Rod Paradise >>>>>>> Lord Monckton
EvilPie

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 17, 2009, 05:16:26 PM »

I admire the guy's skill.

He wasn't talking to her, he was talking to us.

Finally someone with a brain has turned up and figured the whole thing out.

Motivational speeches at their best:

"Because thats what living is, the 6 inches in front of your face......" - Patrick Leonard - 10th May 2015
byronkincaid

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 17, 2009, 06:19:46 PM »

i'm with the no brain scots on this one
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 ... 16 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: