blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 08, 2024, 03:16:54 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272928 Posts in 66760 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  World Darts
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 ... 52 Go Down Print
Author Topic: World Darts  (Read 65402 times)
Girgy85

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: December 18, 2009, 10:29:49 PM »

who won? kevin mcdine?

yes, won it 3-2

In the interview after it, he mentions how he fucked his knee during the game, and is going straight to the doctors. He might not be able to continue, even if he can play next week, he wont be able to practice for about 3 or 4 days

How do u fk a knee playing darts?

Best poster Girgy IMO - Mantis

Girgy is my new hero! - Evilpie

Think Girgy has shown the best leopard instincts in this thread and would prob survive best in the wild. Eye of the tiger that fella - Mantis

Girgy is a m'fkn machine - Daveshoelace
Scottish Dave

Im in love with Trigg!

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 18, 2009, 10:56:31 PM »

1st round bets (Friday)

Mardle v Artut, Highest checkout to be UNDER 115 @ 5/6 ............ Won
Priestley v McDine, Total 180's to be UNDER 7 @ 5/6 .................... Lost, They hit 7!
Taylor v Monk, Highest Checkout to be OVER 117 @ 5/6 .............. Won, Taylor hit a 170

£10 Treble

Fuck ye

Click to see full-size image.

Last Man Standing 2 - Champion!!               The Shrewdie's!!
iwillwinlots

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 18, 2009, 11:51:36 PM »

who won? kevin mcdine?

yes, won it 3-2

In the interview after it, he mentions how he fucked his knee during the game, and is going straight to the doctors. He might not be able to continue, even if he can play next week, he wont be able to practice for about 3 or 4 days

fell down stairs
Girgy85

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 18, 2009, 11:57:50 PM »

who won? kevin mcdine?

yes, won it 3-2

fell down stairs

Was he pissed or summet?

Think Girgy has shown the best leopard instincts in this thread and would prob survive best in the wild. Eye of the tiger that fella - Mantis

Graham C

Moo

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 19, 2009, 12:02:28 AM »

I love this darts tourney.

In Form

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 19, 2009, 02:04:01 AM »

I enjoy the arrers as much as the next man but I'm by no means as knowledagble as I should be, but having taken a look at the draw etc I think a bet to lay (because Taylor really should win) could be Jelle Klasen. Currently available at 100/1 he really could make the semis..

He's due a good performance too having been on decent form of late and gained a lot of experience... It might be searching in vain for a bit of value but you never know?

Scottish Dave

Im in love with Trigg!

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 19, 2009, 09:24:08 AM »

I enjoy the arrers as much as the next man but I'm by no means as knowledagble as I should be, but having taken a look at the draw etc I think a bet to lay (because Taylor really should win) could be Jelle Klasen. Currently available at 100/1 he really could make the semis..

He's due a good performance too having been on decent form of late and gained a lot of experience... It might be searching in vain for a bit of value but you never know?

I used to say this about Klassen all the time, when he joined the PLD last year i used to bet him all the time, and he fucked me every week!

He is fuckin shite, and will never win any Major tourney till he learns to slow his darts down, and work on his accuracy.

Im on Lewis @ 100/1, as he has so much more natural talent than Klassen, you'll get a better run for your money with 'The Jackpot' IMHO

Snowball

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 19, 2009, 03:53:26 PM »

Andy Jenkins at odds against is the Bet tonight.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2009, 04:04:32 PM by Snowball » Logged
action man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: December 19, 2009, 04:00:46 PM »

Andy Hamilton at odds against is the Bet tonight.

u mean jenkins?
Snowball

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 19, 2009, 04:03:54 PM »

Andy Hamilton at odds against is the Bet tonight.

u mean jenkins?
Haha, yes.
action man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: December 19, 2009, 04:06:53 PM »

looks a huge dodgepot match to me. I would be punting tonight but my housemate has sat her arse on the sofa and has the remote and everything planned on tv until MOTD. Sick
Snowball

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 19, 2009, 04:40:27 PM »

looks a huge dodgepot match to me. I would be punting tonight but my housemate has sat her arse on the sofa and has the remote and everything planned on tv until MOTD. Sick
Plenty of links online.
Manleys form has been very poor, if he loses tonight he won't be seen on Tv for a while..Fancy Hamilton to be up for this one after getting a reprieve from his ban.
Scottish Dave

Im in love with Trigg!

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 19, 2009, 04:41:05 PM »

Have you Shagged her yet?

Girgy85

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 19, 2009, 05:07:19 PM »

Have you Shagged her yet?

He sure has!

Pics please trigger!

Snowball

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 19, 2009, 09:02:28 PM »

I used to say this about Klassen all the time, when he joined the PLD last year i used to bet him all the time, and he fucked me every week!

He is fuckin shite, and will never win any Major tourney till he learns to slow his darts down, and work on his accuracy.

Im on Lewis @ 100/1, as he has so much more natural talent than Klassen, you'll get a better run for your money with 'The Jackpot' IMHO
This match sums Klaasen up and shows why h will never win a major with the PDC.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 ... 52 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: