blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 11:11:40 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Poker Hand Analysis
| | |-+  hand from dtd monte carlo
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Down Print
Author Topic: hand from dtd monte carlo  (Read 9027 times)
gatso
Ninja Mod

Let's go round again

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 21, 2009, 03:36:30 PM »

cliffs on greekstein ad musclez relationship, all i know is both sitting next to eachother at dtd on blonde....

they got to know each other well when muszlesz was sat either side of cos at dtd

If you get to the yeasty clunge you've gone too far
$muszlesz$

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: December 21, 2009, 03:37:40 PM »

so u think he thinks he is value shoving aj here Huh??   i would never think im value shoving aj here its a bad move by him imo

pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 21, 2009, 03:39:30 PM »

IMO you 3b is too big, You can 3b smaller to 12k - 13.5k. It has the same effect but you are saving potentially 4k which is vital to you at this stage. Also you don't want to be playing such a big pot OOP.

I understand that you may want to 3b bigger to commit yourself, but I think against such an active player its not so significant.

You will find he reacts to a 13k 3b the same as he does to a 16k. Remember the active online kid knows his own image so he won't be 4b'ing as light as his current game may portray.

So as played its a fold for me. It's a slow clock, you have time to wait for better spots

are we snapping JJ?

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
Pab

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: December 21, 2009, 04:19:26 PM »

hi 5 the dealer b4 u snap off his jam

his play is also fine by the way as im guessing he is fully aware of his image and therefore when raising on the button with AJ into a 30bb stack he doesnt have the intention of folding especially since you have shown the ability to 3b fold.

Pab

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: December 21, 2009, 04:23:25 PM »

IMO you 3b is too big, You can 3b smaller to 12k - 13.5k. It has the same effect but you are saving potentially 4k which is vital to you at this stage. Also you don't want to be playing such a big pot OOP.

I understand that you may want to 3b bigger to commit yourself, but I think against such an active player its not so significant.

You will find he reacts to a 13k 3b the same as he does to a 16k. Remember the active online kid knows his own image so he won't be 4b'ing as light as his current game may portray.

So as played its a fold for me. It's a slow clock, you have time to wait for better spots

you want to find a better spot than TT in SB with 30bb's vs agressive guy on the button? let me know how that go's..............

Rookie (Rodney)

ISHIKAWAAAAAAAAA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: December 21, 2009, 05:20:05 PM »

japes!

3bet call is perfect ldo

HI HELEN!
EvilPie

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 21, 2009, 05:43:51 PM »

japes!

3bet call is perfect ldo

there's that word again........

Motivational speeches at their best:

"Because thats what living is, the 6 inches in front of your face......" - Patrick Leonard - 10th May 2015
ALASKAN5IVE

Miami4>>>>>>>Folding

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 22, 2009, 01:01:49 AM »

3 bet to induce then put all your chips in the middle when he goes all in. dont think the 3 bet size is that terrible tbh - but 3 bet folding is pretty bad here. you do need to have a plan before you 3 bet, 3 bet folding tens is bad but if your 3 bet folding as a bluff with a different hand, at least you have given yourself a plan - altho i hate 3 bet folding with less than 30bbs.

Sure will fold sir.......
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 22, 2009, 10:27:34 AM »

cliffs on greekstein ad musclez relationship, all i know is both sitting next to eachother at dtd on blonde....

they got to know each other well when muszlesz was sat either side of cos at dtd

Gatters!

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 22, 2009, 10:57:19 AM »

Gatters!

lol not enough love for this. wp Gatso.

Jason Clarke aka WESTLIFE is a legend though.

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
Zero

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 23, 2009, 01:54:33 PM »

think this range is better for 3bet but would defs call the shove

DOCUMENTS ON FILE, CASH ON T1TTIES

--I got a nautical themed pashmina afghan --

Ianizer: the flags cool though, they like it coz its the same colours as spiderman
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 23, 2009, 05:00:49 PM »

so u think he thinks he is value shoving aj here Huh??   i would never think im value shoving aj here its a bad move by him imo

what does value shoving mean?

I think $Muscles$ means 'shoving with the best hand'.

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
Rookie (Rodney)

ISHIKAWAAAAAAAAA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: December 23, 2009, 05:38:15 PM »

What did you 3bet fold to him the first time?

HI HELEN!
$muszlesz$

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: December 23, 2009, 06:12:10 PM »

does it matter wot i 3 bet folded the 1st time ??

Rookie (Rodney)

ISHIKAWAAAAAAAAA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: December 23, 2009, 06:29:58 PM »

does it matter wot i 3 bet folded the 1st time ??

Yes

HI HELEN!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: